*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share How You Became A Fan...

+4
Miranda
NewsGenerator
melisabgfanforlife
Autum
8 posters

Go down

Share How You Became A Fan... Empty Share How You Became A Fan...

Post  Autum Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 pm

How did you become a Billy fan?

Here's my story...

I first became a Billy fan when I saw him singing at the Thanksgiving football game in 2000 with Jessica Simpson. From that day forward, I was completely hooked and haven't stopped following him ever since.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Share How You Became A Fan... Empty Re: Share How You Became A Fan...

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm

My sister got me his one voice for christmas in 2000 and i been a fan ever sense then.
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Ever since he did "Roly Poly" on the ACM Awards with Ray Benson. He blew me away.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Share How You Became A Fan... Empty how did you become a billy gilman fan?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Hey everybody how did you become a billy gilman fan?

Here is my story in 2001 my sister but me billy's one voice cd for christmas. I has no clue who he was and I put the cd in the c player and my frist thought was wow he sound's like a girl lol sry billy... Then i look at the booklet and thougt billy look prettly cute so i kept playing the cd and i feel in love with the song I wanna get to ya. And soon after that i feel in love with the reast of the cd. Then every sense then i have been a die hard billy fan ever sense and have brought every one his cd sense then.
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 pm

I was driving in the car with Mom somewhere and someone had requested One Voice.
Mom had been telling me about this kid my age previously because she had heard an interview with him on her way to work one morning. She told me one day when I got home from school that she heard this kid talking about how he got to miss school because his mom was taking him to do this interview.
So when someone requested One Voice, she turned up the volume and told me this was the kid she was talking about.
I didn't believe it was a boy at first, but Mom explained to me that his voice hadn't changed yet so then I obviously understood.
After the first few lines or verse, I was like "Wow."
After the song ended, I didn't remember his name so I went around calling him the "one voice boy".
lol When I would ask to see if he had cd's out yet, I would ask "The One Voice boy, does he have any cd's out yet?"
Then I later learned his name lol and I've been a fan ever since.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Share How You Became A Fan... Empty Re:How did you become a Billy Gilman fan?

Post  pcsmith1 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm

I was watching GAC one day in 2000 and saw the video he did for the song One voice. Smile
pcsmith1
pcsmith1
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ceterson1318 Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:00 am

I was watching the Today show ( i dont remember why i was home) but Billy was on singing "one voice". When he started singing I was like "WOW! this kid is amazing!" And I was hooked. He was amazing as a kid. But really love how he sounds now! Cant wait for some brand new songs!
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  OneVoice Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:52 am

Before I had even heard any of his songs, my mom bought me a copy of the Country Weekly magazine where he was on the cover (sadly I no longer have it Sad), but the headline was "Oh Boy!". She bought it because he was around my age (a year older) and I immediately thought he was cute. No sooner did I finish reading the article than did his "One Voice" video come on CMT. I watched it with wide eyes and was completely blown away. My mom got me the CD a few days later and I've been hooked ever since.
OneVoice
OneVoice
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

http://www.tracylynnbonzo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 pm

The first time I became a fan of Billy's was in the summer of August 2000. I had just turned 11 a few days before, and I was listening to New York's #1 hit music station Z100, when the morning show DJ's announced "12 year old Billy Gilman One Voice" I was like Hmmmm, they played the song, and I was instantly hooked. From the lyrics to the voice that came out of Billy, I thought to myself I haven't heard nything this good since LeAnn Rimes!! The next day we all were driving in the car (going somewhere) and I had asked my family if they knew who Billy was or had heard of 'One Voice' they hadn't, so we were in the car, and someone requested it and the DJ played it, and I was like "Everybody quiet! This is the kid I was talking about!" they all listened, but I was the most impressed out of all my cousins/aunts/uncles lol. After that day, when I returned home to California, I bought the 'One Voice' cd, and then Mom bought me the Classic Christmas cd in October of the same year, and ever since that day in August, I was hooked, and have been a dedicated fan ever since! Smile
Amber
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down