*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My marion Il review

2 posters

Go down

My marion Il review Empty My marion Il review

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 pm

wow where do i start we got to the concet place around 6:20. Angela came up to me and said melissa how are u doing and gave me and hug and she gave my mom one.My 4 year niece riley told angela that her favorite song by billy was damn.Angela ask how old she was and she told her 4.Angela said I will have to tell billy. So we went and brought a new bg shrit which was blue and it says billy gilman on the front and his myspace address on the back. We went and took are seats up on the stage. Steve was frist he was great he sang this wonderful song planted seeds it was about his parents and there faith.The he did some by john micheal mongtery. Then asley come out and sang some songs by faith hill she was prettly good. Then they took a break and we went back to meet billy .When riley come up to billy angela went to him and said this is the girl that her favorite song is damn and bilyso o no i have little kids likeing that song and he beat down and start to laugh.Then billy had riley tell tony in his band in his what her favorite song was then he grab her by the hand and lead her more backstage for she could tell the rest of the band members.Then billy signed riley pick and it says thanks riley no more swaring ha ha love billy gilman. Then he put her up and we around in a big circle for a hug. Then it was my turn to meet billy i have this really young picture of billy laying in the snow with a white coat and red pants on and snow is coveing him and he said on my god you little tweat whre did you get this picture at.And he said it melissa love you so much billy gilman. i gave him a present which was mattie mom new book and josh cash cd colltion. Then we went back to our seats.Billy come out and he sang
I've change, i dont wanna go backI lov this song!, she a'int mine, i know, one voice, Oklahoma, hey little suzie she's everything you want , damn how tou you are he dcactied that one t his late grandmorther and got a standing ovaction .But befire he sang damn he said riley and 4 year old told me this was her favorite he sang and he went up to her seat and said rily what is the song and put the micphone to her mouth and said damn really loud. Then he come back out and did crying atend of the song he put down the micphone and just sang crying it souned wonderful.After that we went out to meet him again I was at the very end of the line when i went up to him he he said thanks for everyhing for donated to the mda and comeing so far to see me. and i said no prob.Did we took a group pic me billy and 5 of my friends. Then me and my niece riley took a funny picture with billy whilch turning out really well.Then angela come up and siad melissa i what to thanks you and your whole family for support billy.picture are uploading now will be up very soon.... can't wait for a new cd
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

My marion Il review Empty Re: My marion Il review

Post  Miranda Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Great review Melissa. Thanks for sharing it!
I'm glad you all had such a great time. I'm not surprised though considering who you went to see and all.
Miranda
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

My marion Il review Empty Re: My marion Il review

Post  melisabgfanforlife Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

I hope to see billy soon again
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter