*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show?

3 posters

Go down

Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show? Empty Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 am

what is the crayest thig you have done at a billy show? For me in was aug,2001 it was after billy show when i got called backstage by billy's mom I was so excited that i got to meet billy i jump up and hit my mom in the mouth and my finger started to bleed and they thought it was broken. So have you done anything cray at a billy show?

Last edited by melisabgfanforlife on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show? Empty Re: Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show?

Post  Autum Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 am

WOW Melissa! That is crazy lol!

I haven't done anything that extreme. I'd say as crazy as I've gotten was the first time I ever saw him in person at the RiverFront stages in 2007, I wanted to touch him so bad so after he performed and went to walk off the stage, I ran over to the fence beside the stage where the stars stood behind and he came over and touched my hand and signed an autograph for me.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show? Empty Re: Whar is the crazyest thing you have done at a billy show?

Post  Melody Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:06 pm

i myself have never been to a billy show so i havent done anything crazy haha
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:04 am

Once, at a Billy show, someone threw their training bra on stage. That was tragic. haha Smile
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down