*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album

+4
Melody
arleana88
melisabgfanforlife
Autum
8 posters

Go down

If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album Empty If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album

Post  Autum Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Hypothetically speaking, if Billy were to collaborate with another artist and do an album with them, what artist would you want that to be and why? It can be any artist, male or female, from any genre of music.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album Empty Re: If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album

Post  melisabgfanforlife Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Tim mcgrae because i think it would get alot of air play .Plus i am also a huge tim fan
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album Empty :)

Post  arleana88 Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:28 pm

I think that billy would be great with taylor swift ... and I know he would like that lol! Smile I think there voices would work great together!
arleana88
arleana88

http://www.myspace.com/arleana88

Back to top Go down

If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album Empty Re: If Billy Collaborated with Another Artist on Album

Post  Melody Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 pm

i think either of those artists would be good choices. i think he would sound good with martina mcbride too
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 pm

I'd like to hear a duet with Billy and David Archuleta! Man... would that be awesome?! Both have such smooth, powerful voices! Very Happy
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

I'd be interested to hear him duet with Aaron Kelly, even though he's not techinically famous. Aaron was on this season's American Idol, if any of you don't know. He's got quite the voice! I think these two incredible singers could go quiet well together.
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  10sturkristina Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 am

i think that billy should sing with keith urban they both have great voices and even with blaine larsen and justin bieber.
10sturkristina
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue May 25, 2010 2:30 pm

I'd love to hear him with taylor swift keith urban or jordan shellhart. their voices with his would be perfect. Smile
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Those are some pretty cool ideas so far.
I've always said this, but Jessica Andrews all the way! That would be amazing.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Miranda wrote:Those are some pretty cool ideas so far.
You know what? It would be cool, if in 2011, Jessica and Billy hit up a 10-year reunion tour. Sort of as a way to commemorate their =29 National tour in 2001.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Autum wrote:
Miranda wrote:Those are some pretty cool ideas so far.
You know what? It would be cool, if in 2011, Jessica and Billy hit up a 10-year reunion tour. Sort of as a way to commemorate their =29 National tour in 2001.
I would absolutely love that. I think that's such a great idea. That would be amazing.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  hawaii Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Taylor Swift! But she's way too famous ha-ha...

Jessica Andrews & BG duet would be perfect!
hawaii
hawaii
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 pm

I was thinking...

And I would love to see Billy duet with Justin Bieber. haha... I'm actually not a Bieber fan at all, but since both JB and BG have 2 totally different styles and soft-sounding voices, I think it would be interesting to see how they sound together! Laughing
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down