*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his

3 posters

Go down

Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his Empty Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his

Post  melisabgfanforlife Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:20 am

I love tim mcgraw as a actor he has does show great movies like

friday night light's
flicka
four christmas
blind side

my favorite movie that tim is in would have to be blind side.
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his Empty Re: Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his

Post  Melody Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 am

i didnt know he acted
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his Empty Re: Does antbody like tim mcgraw as a actor? If so what is your favorite movie of his

Post  Miranda Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm

So far the only movie I've seen him in is Flicka and I liked it. I think he's a good actor.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 pm

oh i've seen flicka. that was a good one. i thought the whole cast was excellent
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  melisabgfanforlife Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:44 am

flicka was a great movie. I love the song he did for the movie called my little girl
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 pm

for some reason a lot of my friends that saw it didnt like it, but i thought it was great. and that song was really good, i have to agree
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down