*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Childhood bands

4 posters

Go down

Childhood bands Empty Childhood bands

Post  Melody Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm

so i was looking at some old songs i used to like and rememberd this band, Dream Street, that i was crazy about when i was little. i thought the boys were SO CUTE and adored them. i looked them up and found out tht jesse mccartney was in the band! i had no idea! the other guys i havent heard of. they are greg raposo, christopher trousdale, frankie galasso, and matt ballinger. i found frankie's myspace, and he has a pretty good voice. i like him. christopher im not much of a fan of. greg isnt so bad, but i dont like the style of music much. im not that big on matt and his new band either.

so this got me wondering, what bands did y'all like when you were younger, and where are they now?
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Childhood bands Empty Re: Childhood bands

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

I only follow one person when I was younger and you may of heard of him His name is billy gilman and his is now 21 and still makeing great music LOL I really did not get into anybody eles beside billy.I like a couple song from backstreet boys but was not a huge fan
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 am

I remember Dreamstreet. They came out like when I was in 4th/5th grade, which was 2000/2001, and about the same time Billy came out. I never liked them... but I do remember some of my friends loving them. haha. I didn't know Jesse McCartney was one of them, so thanks for sharing that fact! Very Happy
But I'm like Melissa...the only singer/band that I'm still into from when I was little is Billy Gilman. There's just something about him that has made me stick by him through the years. I was into Aaron Carter actually a little bit before Billy came out, but once Billy came out, I ditched Aaron, and I have been into Billy ever since. I also liked some other bands, including the Backstreet Boys, but the only one I've stuck by is Billy. lol!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm

well its not that i follow them still. i just looked them up to see where they were now. it was really out-of-the-blue. another band, Play (it was all girls) was out then. i actually got their first CD, and still have it. i really liked them. i have no idea what happened to any of those girls though. i've never bothered to look into them.

i do know what u guys mean about Billy though. i think i'll always follow him, no matter where he ends up.
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  melisabgfanforlife Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 pm

I mean I have always follow billy and he is the only person i have stuck by
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Melody wrote:well its not that i follow them still. i just looked them up to see where they were now. it was really out-of-the-blue. another band, Play (it was all girls) was out then. i actually got their first CD, and still have it. i really liked them. i have no idea what happened to any of those girls though. i've never bothered to look into them.

i do know what u guys mean about Billy though. i think i'll always follow him, no matter where he ends up.
I remember Play! Ha... I forgot about them until you mentioned them. Remember that girl band called Dream? They were out in like 1999-2000, I think. I was never really hardcore about them, but I did like their posters and a couple of their songs.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

When I was younger I liked Back Street Boys and Aaron Carter, but not nearly like my sister. I used to also enjoy Clark Family Experience. I think my sister was more into them at one point but I did enjoy them. Actually, I still have their cd.
I'd have to say the people I was into the most back then are still people I follow now.
I've always loved Billy obviously and I've always really enjoyed Rascal Flatts. Growing up I had this friend who for a while was more in love with them than I was, but now I'm one of the biggest Rascal Flatts fans you will ever meet. Actually, they're my all time favorite band. Jessica Andrews is someone that I'm also still following and she was one of my top role models growing up. Oh, and Bryan White's pretty awesome. My sister and I really liked him when we were younger and we still do.
Cool topic!
Miranda
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 pm

i still have Play's first CD. Dream, I don't remember. but i was only around 5 at that time so that could be why haha. I have a couple backstreet boys and n*sync cds though. I listened to a lot of Sixpence None The Richer when i was llittle, along with No Doubt and Barenaked Ladies. They were on the radio so often I knew all the songs. Even Christina Aguilara and Areosmith. There are a few others that I have no idea who they are, but I definitely remember them.
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum