*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any aaronn kelly fans from the show American Idol

3 posters

Go down

any aaronn kelly fans from the show  American Idol Empty any aaronn kelly fans from the show American Idol

Post  melisabgfanforlife Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:51 pm

This is my frist year watching American Idol.I am only watching is to see aaron kelly i was a fan of his music way b/f he was on American Idol.I found his music on myspace a couple years back. I hope he wins
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

any aaronn kelly fans from the show  American Idol Empty Re: any aaronn kelly fans from the show American Idol

Post  Autum Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 pm

He keeps getting constant comparisons to Billy. On his myspace page, he even has fans begging him to sing Billy's songs, but Aaron refuses to. He wants to be his own artist and he doesn't like the comparison.

Honestly, this is the first year I haven't watched AI. And I'm not really interested. I feel like the judges were a big part of the show, and now with Paula gone, it's just not the same. And I can guarantee that when Simon leaves after this year, the ratings are going to fall drastically.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

any aaronn kelly fans from the show  American Idol Empty Re: any aaronn kelly fans from the show American Idol

Post  OneVoice Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I've seen Aaron in concert before in 2007. Well, not really a concert, but he did a show for something we have here in my town called Twin Tiers Idol, where the winner gets a trip to an Idol audition. He just did a small performance of a couple songs, but he blew me away and I was so excited when I learned that he had auditioned and made it on American Idol. I don't normally watch Idol, but I did this last season only because of Aaron. I just know that he'll get a record deal and be making his own music soon.
OneVoice
OneVoice
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

http://www.tracylynnbonzo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down