*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!!

5 posters

Go down

Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!! Empty Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!!

Post  Autum Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Hey BillyCentrics!

First off, I just want to thank all of you Billy Gilman fans out there who come to BillyGilmanCentral.net every day to post messages, vote in polls, and participate in discussions as well as those of you who are not registered users, but use this website as your prime source for the latest and the greatest news on Billy Gilman! Not only are you helping keep this site popular and making the staff here happy, but most importantly, you are showing your devout support for Country Recording Artist, Billy Gilman!

Secondly....
I'm going to get to the main point of this post.

Today, on twitter, Billy tweeted about BillyGilmanCentral, this very fansite, saying this:
@autumbrooke I love BillyGilmanCentral. Why am I so lucky to have such dedication?! Fans+me= happiness
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

Guys, this isn't just cool, this is epic! This means that Billy Gilman KNOWS about this fansite... and not only that, but he also visits here! I'm not quite sure what all Billy has seen of the site, but I feel confident in saying that he has visited on multiple occasions and has seen most of it.

With that said, I want to thank all of you BillyCentrics out there who come to this site and support Billy Gilman. He's one of the most amazing artists of all time and he definitely deserves to have a fansite like this with fans visiting it on a regular basis!

Also, I'd like to point out that at the moment, BillyGilmanCentral.net is currently the #2 Billy Gilman fansite in the world! Keep up the good work, guys, and we just might become the best one yet!

I am so grateful to share this acheivement with you all!

~Autum
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!! Empty Re: Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!!

Post  NewsGenerator Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:05 pm

This news is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I almost want to cry! This is so exciting!

BGC is officially an awesome Billy fansite now! Not that it wasn't to begin with, but you know what I mean.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!! Empty Re: Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!!

Post  Miranda Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 am

This is so cool!
I remember seeing his tweet about this site a while back and thinking how awesome that is!
Smile
This is really a great site, so it's cool he appreciates it!
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!! Empty Re : Billy Says He LOVES BillyGilmanCentral!!!

Post  JessFanOfBG_203 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 am

aww, he admit this site? aww , it's cool..!!!!!
LOVE U BILLY ♥
JessFanOfBG_203
JessFanOfBG_203
BillyFan
BillyFan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1380626142#!/profile.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  BGilmanFans Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:19 pm

That is so cool, Billy is such an awesome guy. He really cares about his fans. (:
BGilmanFans
BGilmanFans
BillyFan
BillyFan

http://www.twitter.com/BGilmanFans

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 pm

BGilmanFans wrote:That is so cool, Billy is such an awesome guy. He really cares about his fans. (:
Very true!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down