*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site!

5 posters

Go down

Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site! Empty Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site!

Post  Autum Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey BillyCentrics!

I have some very exciting news! Billy's twitter is officially linked to our website now! If you go to the portal and look on the left hand side directly below the latest topics, you will see a large box containing Billy's twitter profile picture, his latest tweets, and a link directly to his twitter!

What is this so exciting?!
Having Billy's twitter linked to www.BillyGilmanCentral.net is great for several reasons:

-We are officially the very first Billy-related website with a direct link to his twitter

-Fans who do not have twitter can read Billy's tweets via this site!

-Fans who cannot access twitter can visit this site and see Billy's tweets!

-People can not only see Billy's tweets from this site, but they can also be directly linked to his twitter!

-With increasing traffic on this website, more people will be able to access Billy's twitter and follow him!

With that said, all of you guys who previously could not access Billy's twitter will now be able to through BillyGilmanCentral! It is an honor and a privilege to be the first fansite to provide this for Billy's fans! Hopefully others will follow!

So tell us, what do you guys think about BillyGilmanCentral having Billy's twitter linked to us???
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site! Empty Re: Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site!

Post  Melody Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Just got the message about this on Facebook, and i must say, this is awesome!! cheers
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site! Empty Re: Billy's Twitter LINKED To This Site!

Post  NewsGenerator Mon May 10, 2010 11:54 am

This is beyond amazing! Yet another reason why BGC is the best Billy fansite out there-- here you guys are actually minute-to-minute on updates and give us fans what we want when we want it!

Congrats on this! Hopefully it will attract more users! cheers
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  arleana88 Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

yay!! that is soooo awesome!! it deff should be linked to this site because it is the BEST billy site!
(I got a tweet from billy the other day and I about passed out lol hahaha)
arleana88
arleana88

http://www.myspace.com/arleana88

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 pm

arleana88 wrote:yay!! that is soooo awesome!! it deff should be linked to this site because it is the BEST billy site!
(I got a tweet from billy the other day and I about passed out lol hahaha)
Thanks, Arleana! Glad you love this site! We really try to make it as fan-friendly, accurate, and informative as possible!

That's awesome that Billy tweeted you! It shows how great he is with his fans!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Thu May 20, 2010 1:56 pm

I see some more users have joined... GREAT! I love it that his twitter is linked to this site. It's so convenient!
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 am

This is so cool!
You should be proud of the fact that this site is the first one to link his twitter to it!
Plus, like you said, it gives people a good excuse to come check out the site.
Smile
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down