*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ

3 posters

Go down

because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ Empty because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ

Post  melisabgfanforlife Sat May 22, 2010 5:37 am

Billy was # 61 today for the last couple days he was # 36 on the myspace charts which is really good.....But i believe it is summertime we as billy fans can do alot better.You can just play the front page player alot or go into his cd's and let the song start playing then fast forward theam. Did after a while a commerical plays which last anywhere between 30 sec. to 15.Which it goes prettly quick. If alot of fan do this we can get billy to #1 which would look really good for billy when he goes to nashville.. I also let his music play during the day my nieace loves playing billy music.Heck if he would put damn on there he would get a a million plays a day lol
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ Empty Re: because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ

Post  Autum Sat May 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Good idea, Melissa!

Guys, visit Billy's myspace and play his songs. Don't forget to leave comments and view his page a lot as well! Smile
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ Empty Re: because it is summer time let get bily plays up on myspace READ

Post  NewsGenerator Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm

If they would update his myspace more, maybe his rankings would rise. I'm just saying..... Cool
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down