*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDA Telethon Review!

3 posters

Go down

MDA Telethon Review! Empty MDA Telethon Review!

Post  Autum Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 am

For anyone who watched Billy on the MDA telethon-- post your review right here!

Due to campaigning for my cousin who is running for district judge in my county, I missed Billy entirely on the show. However, I want everyone to know that as soon as I get access to clips of Billy's appearances, they will be put up, or at least linked, right here on www.BillyGilmanCentral.net ! Very Happy

Now, post a review already!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

MDA Telethon Review! Empty Re: MDA Telethon Review!

Post  melisabgfanforlife Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Billy did a wonderul Job singing I comeing home. Then today i finally got to see Billy singing I am shades of life thanks to bgc. When billy sang that song it brought tears to my eyes i love the picture of mattie and billy in the background.
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:37 pm

melisabgfanforlife wrote: When billy sang that song it brought tears to my eyes i love the picture of mattie and billy in the background.
Oh gosh, me too. Sad

It was really touching how they had the pictures of Billy and Mattie up on the screen and how they had Mattie's artwork displayed. I also liked how Billy respected and remembered Mattie by turning and looking to the screen during the brief instrumental breaks of the song. WOW... powerful is all I can say. I love Billy more and more each time I see him display the emotions of his big heart!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

I never knew all that about Mattie while I Am Shades of Life was being performed. I think that's amazing. Both of Billy's performances were great, but who are we kidding. Billy always sounds good.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Miranda wrote:I never knew all that about Mattie while I Am Shades of Life was being performed. I think that's amazing. Both of Billy's performances were great, but who are we kidding. Billy always sounds good.
Yeah, all of Mattie's artwork and pictures really gave Billy's performance that added touch.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down