*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter!

3 posters

Go down

A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter! Empty A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter!

Post  Autum Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 am

Hey there BillyCentrics!

Right now, Billy has about 4,100 followers on twitter. We could easily increase that number if all of us (his followers) would at least make a couple of tweets daily by including Billy's twitter name (@bg524) in a tweet with the name of another artist.

For example, Justin Bieber is a teeny-bopper artist who is insanely popular right now. There are literally millions of people who follow him via twitter. By putting Billy and Justin's names both in the same tweet, when people search for tweets mentioning @justinbieber, they will also see Billy's name, and be likely to click on it, start following him and start checking out his music. So, just tweeting something like: "If you like @justinbieber you would definitely like @bg524. Check out www.BillyGilmanCentral.net for more info," that is a great way to get Billy some attention from music fanatics.

Another example would be this tactic: tweeting Billy's name with other country artists' names. I like what Melissa has been doing... she has been tweeting things like "If you like @dierksbentley check out @bg524 the One Voice kid. He's 22 now." So if you do something like that with popular artists like Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney, and Brad Paisley who have hundreds of thousands, or even millions of twitter followers, seeing Billy's name in with theirs will really get people interested in him, his story, and his music.

Now what are you waiting for?! Start tweeting away! cheers
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter! Empty Re: A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter!

Post  melisabgfanforlife Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 am

Billy just post this on twitter at me @melissashull243 wow I'm seeing all your pushing for followers. Thanks so much. You're lke your own street team! Haha Smile
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter! Empty Re: A Way to Gain Billy Exposure on Twitter!

Post  Autum Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 pm

melisabgfanforlife wrote:Billy just post this on twitter at me @melissashull243 wow I'm seeing all your pushing for followers. Thanks so much. You're lke your own street team! Haha Smile
I'm glad Billy noticed your efforts, Melissa!

You, Amber, and some of the other BillyCentrics are doing a GREAT job so far! Keep it up! We have to keep on so that the public will stay interested!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 pm

This is a great idea! Keep it up, guys! Keep on keepin on! HAHA
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down