*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Billy: Words of Encouragement

4 posters

Go down

To Billy: Words of Encouragement Empty To Billy: Words of Encouragement

Post  Autum Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey BillyCentrics,

I'm not sure how many of you are active tweeters, but on twitter, Billy has been getting some flack from some weirdos because he isn't doing what they think he should be doing with his career. Not sure if they are angry ex-fans, ungrateful fans, troublemakers, or what, but judging from some of Billy's most recent tweets, he's not feeling very happy at the moment.

On Nov 10, he tweeted this after a twitter user accused him of not trying hard enough:
"@brax_john88 and that is false. Please get your info right when you start voicing your opinions. Although valid, they have to have truth"

Then, on November 11, he tweeted this:
"The more I'm in the music industry the more I see its so much easier to criticize then to praise..I will never know why. Oh well!"

So guys, as his true committed fans, let's leave words of encouragement to him in this thread. Here are mine:

Hey there Billy,
Just wanted to say-- screw those people who say you're not trying or that you haven't done anything. You've already done a lot and I know that you'll do what you're supposed to do in God's time! I've been a fan for over 10 years, and it would be ridiculous for me to stop supporting you now!

All the best! I believe in you!
Autum
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

To Billy: Words of Encouragement Empty Re: To Billy: Words of Encouragement

Post  Miranda Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 am

I love this topic Autum.
I say who cares what other's think. It's hard sometimes and people can do whatever to try and shoot you down, but you're strong. You can do this Billy! I've stood by you since I was eleven and I have no reason not to stick with you. You're one of the sweetest people and you're so talented!
Keep following your heart because that's what'll lead you where you're supposed to go. It sounds cheesy but I believe it.
Love you!
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Billy if you read this I want you to know to just say f you to others. I admit it is hard being your fan sometimes because it is hard to wait but those of us who love you will never leave you. We will always have your back! ALWAYS! As long as you are making some effort in your career, I will support you and I believe in you forever! Hope you read this and hope it encourages you!
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  ceterson1318 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Billy-anyone who says you are not doing enough can go you know where! You are a strong incredible person and genuine artist. I will always have your back, you are amazing. Keep your head up and know that we love you!
P.S. Hope your voice gets better soon!
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down