*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma! (A Billy Fan Fic)

3 posters

Go down

Oklahoma! (A Billy Fan Fic) Empty Oklahoma! (A Billy Fan Fic)

Post  Billyfan2006 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Most of you will recognize this story from BH. Its the first story I ever started that I finished. I hope you like it. I know I do. Smile
~~~~~~~~~~
Oklahoma!
(Based on Billy’s song!)
By: Billyfan2006
Date Started: August 6, 2006
Date Finished: August 7, 2006
Copyright ©️ Billyfan2006 All rights reserved.
Prologue:
Suitcase packed with all his things,
Car pulls up, the doorbell rings,
He don’t what to go,
He thought he’d found his home,
But with circumstances he can’t change,
Waves good bye as they pull away,
From the life he’s known,
For the last 7 months or so,
She said we found the man, who looks like you
Who cried and said, he never knew
About the boy in pictures that we showed him,
A rambler in his younger days,
He knew he made a few mistakes,
But he swore he would have been there
Had he known it,
Son, we think we found your dad in Oklahoma,
A million thoughts raced through his mind,
What’s his name? What’s he like? And will he be
Anything like the man in his dreams,
She could see the questions in his eyes
Whispered, Don’t be scared my child,
I well let you know what we know,
About the man found the man, he looks like you
cried and said, he never knew,
About the boy in pictures that we showed him,
A rambler in his younger days he knew, he’d made a few mistakes,
But he swore he would’ve been there had he known it,
You always said this was somethin’ that you wanted,
Son, it’s time to meet your dad in Oklahoma,
One last turn he held his breath,
Till they reached the fifth house on the left,
And all at once, the tears came rolling in,
And as they pulled into the drive,
A man was waitin’ there outside,
Who wiped the worry from his eyes, Smiled and took his hand
And he said, I’m the man who looks like you
Who cried, Because I never knew
About the boy in pictures, That they showed me,
A rambler in my younger days, I knew I’d made a few mistakes,
But I swear I would have been there had I known it,
Never again well you ever be alone,
Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma.

Chapter 1: The Wish
~*~Jason~*~
Jason was lying on his back, thinking about different things, like how much he wanted to be a singer, but he knew that he would never be able to.
When the director of the adoption home came in and said, “Jason, we need you downstairs please.”
“Oh, okay! I’ll be down there in a second, Miss Ashley!”
“Okay, Jason, Just hurry up.”
When Jason got to where he was supposed to be, he noticed that all the kids had white papers in their hands. He wanted to ask what the papers were for, but knew if he did, he would get into trouble. Someone handed him his white paper and he went in, sat by his best friend, Mark, and talked to him until the director started talking.
“I bet you’re wondering what these little papers are for?” she said.
“YES!” Everyone screamed.
“Well, what it’s for is…” She stopped to put some excitement into it, “Your wishes! What I need you to do, and you have a week to do it, is put your #1 greatest wish on it! You are dismissed.”
Jason left thinking about what he really wanted.
~*~A thousand miles or so from Jason~*~
A husband was watching TV with his wife, and said, “Jessie my love, you know I can’t wait to get a son or daughter…”
“I can’t either…,” said his wife.
Neither knowing that a few hundred miles away was a son that neither knew about…
~*~Jason~*~
A week later, Jason went to the director’s office to give her the piece of paper, himself.
‘Knock, Knock’
“Come in!”
Jason opened the door and shut it.
“Jason, What is it you need, son?” Ashley asked, trying to be nice.
“I came to give you that piece of paper, Miss Ashley.” Jason said, carefully.
“Jason, you know that you were supposed to put it in the box out there, Right?”
“Yea, but I wanted to give it to you, personally, ‘cause this is the wish I really want granted, Miss Ashley,” He said, going up to the desk, and handing it to her.
“WOW! Are you sure this is your wish, Jason?”
“Yes, it is, Miss Ashley.”
“I’ll start looking for your dad, Jason…”
~*~A year later~*~
Jason was in his room talking to his friend, Mark.
‘Knock, Knock!’
“Come in!”
The door opened, Ashley came in, “I would like to talk to you in my office, please, Jason.”
“Yes, Miss Ashley,” Jason said getting up, “I’ll be back soon, Mark,” Jason left.
When Ashley and Jason got to her office, they both sat down, and Ashley said, “Jason, we have found your father! He…”
“Y-you f-found my f-father? COOL!” Jason said, not letting her finish.
“Yes, he said that he never even knew he had a son, and he wishes that he would have been there for you these last 10 years. He wants you to live with him and his wife, they don‘t have kids…yet.”
“I will! When do we go?” Jason asked, with excitement.
“WOW! You really are excited aren’t you?” She asked, going on before he could answer, “You leave for Rhode Island on Thursday, at 7:00AM.”
“Today’s, Monday, Right?” He asked.
“Yes, today’s Monday.” She answered, going on and telling him more about his dad, everything that is, except his name and his job.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma! (A Billy Fan Fic) Empty Re: Oklahoma! (A Billy Fan Fic)

Post  ceterson1318 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

this is gonna be good..cant wait for more.
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 pm

You're wish...my command....here's more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: The Meeting
On Wednesday night, Jason was to excited to sleep, just dozing off and on all night. When he woke up at 5, he knew he wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep, so he got up, quietly so he wouldn’t disturb his roommates, got dressed, grabbed the bag that had all of his possessions in it, and went downstairs to wait for Miss Ashley.
Ashley got there 15 minutes later and said, “Jason, how long have you been waiting?”
“Oh, for about 15 minutes,” he said, looking at his watch.
“You ready?” She asked.
“Yea, I sure can’t wait to meet…my dad!” Jason said, excited.
“I bet,” Ashley said.
~*~2 hours later~*~
Their plane landed in Rhode Island’s Airport. They got off the plane, Ashley spotted Jason’s father, but knew she couldn’t say anything to Jason, because his father was in the middle of a crowd signing stuff, he had his back to them, which was a good thing since they looked exactly alike.
Ashley said, “Jason, why don’t you go find a bathroom, and I will watch for your dad.”
“Okay!” he said and went off to find the bathroom, never even noticing the crowd around his dad.
Ashley waited for him to go into the bathroom then went over to the crowd. Jason’s father turned around, saw Ashley, and said, “Where is he?”
“The bathroom, I knew you didn’t want him to find out…yet.”
“Good idea, I’ll…” he started to say, then he saw his son, he looked back at Ashley, and jerked his head at Jason.
Ashley looked over, and saw him, “I’ll just tell him that I just talked to you on the phone and you wanted us to meet you at the baggage area. Meet us there.” she said, then left.
Jason’s dad made sure that he kept his back towards Jason.
Jason was lookin’ for Ashley, but couldn’t find her. Finally, he saw her coming and said, “Where were you?”
“Well, when you went to the bathroom, my cell phone rang, it was your dad, and he told us to meet him in the baggage area.”
“Oh, okay!”
They went down and got their luggage, and waited for his dad. Finally, they saw Jason’s dad. Jason knew it was him, because they looked alike.
“Hey, son!” Jason’s dad said, “I’m so glad that your number 1 wish, was to find me. I didn’t even know I had a son. We have so many things to catch up on.”
“Hi, dad! I want to know all about you, dad!” Jason said, hugging his dad.
“And I want to know all about you, Jason! I would like you to come home to live with my wife and I, would you like that?”
“Yes, I would,” Jason said.
“Well, I better be going,” Ashley said.
“Aren’t you going to come with us, Miss Ashley?”
“I wasn’t planning on it. Do you want me to?”
“Yes, if you would, please.”
His dad was amazed at how well his son’s manners were, he was happy about that. He took his son’s hand and led him out, holding the baggage in the other hand.

Chapter 3: The Truth
They pulled into the driveway, Jason was so happy to be home. When they got inside, Jason’s dad showed him around, then took him to the couch and had Jason sit.
“Jason, this will probably come as a shock, but I have to tell you. Do you want me to go on?” his father asked.
“Yes, I would.” Jason said.
“Okay, You see, Jason,” He said, kneeling to his son’s height, “When I was three, I knew what I wanted to do, and I have been doing it ever since. Do you have any guess what that could be?”
“No, Dad, I don’t!”
His dad smiled, then went on, “Ever since I was three, I knew I was going to be a singer.”
“Are you, Dad?”
“As a matter of fact, I am!”
“WOW! What kind of music do you sing?”
“Country!”
“Oh…”
“Do you listen to country, Son?”
“No, I’m sorry, Dad, I don’t.”
“Son, you don’t have to be sorry. What kind do you listen to?”
“Oh, different types, but I listen to Rock ‘n’ Roll mostly.”
“That’s awesome, Son!” his dad said, “Do you want to know my name?”
“Yes, I do, Dad!”
“My name is Billy Gilman, Son.” Billy said. (Man, it feels good to finally say that!)
“Billy Gilman?” Jason said, “Is my last name ‘Gilman’, also?”
Billy looked over at Ashley, who said, “Yes, Jason, your last name is Gilman.”
“Jason Gilman!” Jason said, testing it out, “I like it! No, I love it!”
“That’s good, Son, ‘cause you wouldn’t be able to change it if you wanted too!” Billy said, laughing.
“Where’s your wife, Dad?”
“Oh, Jessie? She wanted us to have some alone time so she went to the mall. She’ll be home soon.” Billy said, “and she wanted you to know that you can call her ‘Mom’, and if for some reason you forget that, Son, whatever you do, don’t call her Jessie. I’m the only one that’s allowed to call her that, but when we’re in public I call her Jess. She really likes to be called, Jess, but she would prefer that you called her ‘Mom’.”
“Yes, Dad!” Jason said, “I would like to know something, dad.”
“What’s that, Son?”
“How often do you go on tours?”
“Well, I have one comin’ up in a month or so. Do you want to go?”
“That would be so cool, Dad!
“Good, Son! I was planning on taking you, anyway,” Billy said. “It’s just going to be us two this time, that way we can have some alone time, okay? Unless of course you want Jessie to come too?”
“Well, Dad if you don’t mind I would like us to spend some quality time together.”
“That’s cool, Son!” Billy said, “and something else, Son.”
“What’s that, Dad?”
“For now, I would like to keep the public from knowing about you for awhile. So, if you want to go out you’ll have to wear a hat and sunglasses, and if you go anywhere with me, prepare to have to wait awhile, ‘cause I might just have to sign autographs, okay? Through I like to sign stuff for my fans.”
“Yes, Dad. Why do we have to keep me from the public for awhile?”
Before he could answer, Jess walked through the door. She looked around and saw Billy and Jason.
“I hope I’m not interrupting you.”
“No, your not Jessie, but I would like for you to meet our son, Jason.”
Jess came into the room, and said, “I’m glad to meet you, Jason, and I hope you’ll stay with us.”
“I do wanna stay with you, Mom!”
Jessie just smiled.
“Actually I was just going to tell Jason about his mom. I would like all of you to hear this,” Billy said, then added, “Ashley, may I talk to you a moment, please?”
“Yes, Billy,” Ashley said.
They went into the hall.
“I have had like 10 girlfriends in the past, none of them I really liked, I don’t even know why I went out with them in the 1st place. What was Jason’s mom’s name?”
“Oh, Billy! I’m sorry!”
“Please, I don’t need you to say that to me, I made a mistake in the past, I know that now, I was just to naive to know it then.”
“Your right. Anyway, her name is Tracy.”
“Tracy! Oh, man I should’ve known!” Billy said, then yelled, “Jessie, can you come here, please?”
Jessie came into the room.
“Jessie, I just heard something that makes me sick.”
“What is it, Billy?”
“Jason’s mom is…” Billy started to say, but couldn‘t finish.
“Who?”
“Tracy.”
“Tracy! That’s not good!”
“No, it’s not, but I gotta tell Jason.”
“Yea, before the public knows about him, you better.”
“Exactly!”
They went back into the living room, Billy went over to his son, and said, “Jason, do you want me to tell you all about your biological mother?”
“Yes, I would, Dad.
“I was going to anyhow ‘cause your mother could hear about this and try to get you. I don’t mean to scare you, Jason, but I just want you to know about her and what she can be like, Okay?”
“Okay.”
“Jessie, can you get her picture, please?”
She went and got the picture. Billy didn’t go on until she was back, then said, “Your mother did/does some very bad stuff, I was to naive to see it then and I was in love, too.”
“Like what, dad?”
“Well, she did drugs, she was drunk most of the time, and she…killed people. She did her time in jail. I thought that she would stop for me…but she never did. Then one day I went to her house and her mom and dad said that she had ran away. That she had left a note, it told them not to find her and that she never even loved me. That the only reason that she stayed with me was because of the money I had.” Billy told him, thinking, ‘That’s not all she did, but I will tell him more, when he’s older.’
“WOW! How could anyone do that to anyone, Dad?”
“I don’t know, Son, I really don’t know.” Billy said, then got the photo and showed it to him, “That’s your biological mother, Son.”
“Dad?”
“Yes, Son?”
“I’ve seen her before.”
“Where did you see her, Son?” Billy asked, frantically.
“When I was at a foster home, she lived in that neighborhood, s-she said that I looked like my dad, and to tell him if I ever saw him, to tell him that she-she…”
Billy knew his son couldn’t go on, especially with Ashley and Jessie in the room., so he said, “Girls, can you please leave? I think it would be easier if Jason just talked with me.”
“Yes, Billy,” They said, then left.
Billy watched them leave, then said, “We’re alone, son.”
“Thanks, Dad!”
“Your welcome, Son. What did she want you to tell me?” Billy said then thought, ‘If she said a curse word, he’s probably been taught not to use them,’ “Son, did she say any bad words?”
“Yes, dad, she did.”
“Which ones?”
“Dad, I’m not allowed to say them.”
“Well, I’m glad you were taught not to say them, Son, but I need you to tell me what she said, and I promise you I won’t get mad, no matter what, since she told you to tell me. But you have to promise never to say them again, promise?”
“Promise.”
“Good, go on.
“Yes, Dad. She told me to tell you quote, ‘tell him that his singing s***s, that I wish he had never been born, (and me too for that matter), I’m thankful for running away when I did, and I’m so happy to get away from you.’ end quote.” (I left out the bad words, as you can see.)
“What was you thinking, son?” Billy asked, already knowing all that, but thought it best if Jason got it off his chest.
“Dad, at the time she told me about your singing I really thought you sung horribly, I was 6 for goodness sakes, but I didn’t care, I was thinking that all I wanted was to find you! I’m glad I did.”
“Me too, Son, me too!” Billy said.
“Dad, is there anyway that when I’m outside that you could be with me for awhile, with her out there?”
“Yes, Son, I’ll go with you when you go outside, I understand how you feel, you see she was my girlfriend for a year. In the beginning, she was nice and sweet, loving, and all the good stuff. 6 months into it, I came back to Little Rhody, from a tour, and she came to my house that night and told me that she didn’t love me anymore. I thought we’d been separated from each other for to long, so I was stupid and told her to give it another shot. She didn’t like that I could tell, but she still said ‘okay.’ Well, it went down hill from there. 6 months after she wanted to break up, I broke up with her. Billy said, feeling much better. “What is the year that you were born, Son?”
Jason told him.
“That was the same year that she ran away! I bet that was why!” Billy said, “Are you hungry, Jason?”
“Yea!”
“Then let’s go get something to eat!”
Jason ran into the kitchen, with Billy close behind.
“Hey, you guys!” Ashley said.
“Hey!” Billy answered, and noticing their faces, which had questions all over them, he said, “Everything went fine.”
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 pm

This is one of my favorites! I absolutely love how you incorporated "Oklahoma"s lyric's into it!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Chapter 4: Tracy
~*~2 weeks later (2 weeks before the tour started).~*~
Billy, Jessie, and Jason went out and got clothes for the tour. Both Billy and Jason were wearing sunglasses and a hat. Billy had been doing that since they got Jason, but he only did that when Jason was with him. When they got home, Billy went and checked the messages, there was one from Angela, his manager. She said that she wanted him to call her as soon as possible.
He dialed her number, and she answered, “Hello?”
“Hey Angie!” He said, using her nickname, “You wanted me to call you?”
“Yeah, it’s about Jason.”
“He didn’t do anything wrong, did he?”
“No, but I just wanted you to know that Tracy is back in town she called me today, so watch your back.”
“Oh! I will, thank you! I think I’ll get the bodyguards back around, so they can help too. I will get 2 for each of us.”
“Everyone, Billy? Your mom, dad, Colin, your grandparents, me, Jess, and Jason?”
“Yes, Angie, everyone!”
They talked a few more minutes, then hung up. When Billy hung up, he called his bodyguards, and asked if they could come over as soon as possible. They came over right away, all of them. They were in the living room, Jason and Jessie were upstairs.
“Thank you, for coming over.” Billy said, “it seems like we have a BIG problem.”
“What is it, Boss?” One of them asked.
“Well, I just talked to Angie and well, I guess Tracy is back in town.”
“Tracy!” everyone said, together.
“Yea, what I need is for 6 of you to go to my parent’s house, 4 of you go to Angie’s, and the rest stay here. Does everyone understand?”
“Yes, sir!” They said, and started to leave.
“Wait!” Billy said, “We have 3 girls, Jessie, my mom, and Angela, do you guys have any females in this group?”
“Yes, we do,” one of them said, “But, boss, what do you need them for?”
“Just to keep the girls company. You are dismissed.”
Everyone but the six left the house, Billy called his parents right away to tell them what was going on. They weren’t surprised, they figured she would do something like that. Billy told them he had sent six bodyguards over, two for each of them, (Mom, Dad and Colin). They talked for a few minutes then they hung up.
Billy went up stairs, his bodyguards following him. When he got to his family, he said, “Guys.”
“Yeah?”
“We have a problem.”
“What is it, dear?”
“Tracy’s back in town.”
“NO!”
“Yea!”
“What do we do?”
“I called our bodyguards, you and Jason are to keep them with you, till I say so. We each have two, because you have to keep them with you all the time, you have a male and a female bodyguard, Jessie. My parents, grandparents, Colin, Angie, and her husband all have 2 also.”
“Dad, who’s Tracy?”
“Tracy is your Biological mother, son.” Billy said, disliking the use of them both in one sentence.
“Oh!”
“Jessie, we should go ahead and tell the public…”
“Oh, okay.”
“I’ll go call Angie,” He said, two of the bodyguards followed him, the others stayed.
He was about to pick the phone up, when his cell rang, “Hello?”
“Hey, Mr. Gilman!” said a voice, he never wanted to hear again.
“Tracy,” Billy whispered, to his bodyguards.
“Yea, you got that right!” she answered.
“What…how did you get this number?” Billy asked, getting mad, which he didn’t do very often.
“I got…shut it Gilman, I don’t have to tell you anything…”
Billy couldn’t take it any more and closed his cell phone, then opened it again, and immediately called Angie.
“Hello?”
“Angie?”
“Yes, Billy?”
“Tracy just called.”
“Oh, no!”
“Yea, can you come over? Remember the bodyguards…”
“Yea, I’ll be over in a minute.”
“Ummm…Angie?”
“Yea, Billy?”
“Can you go and stop at my parent’s house, get them and come over here?”
“Yes, I will.”
“Thank you, I’ll feel better when we are all together.”
“Me too, Billy!”
They hung up, and Billy went up stairs to get Jessie and Jason. They went down stairs to wait for Billy’s mom, dad, brother, his manager, and her husband.
When they all got there, Billy invited them in and said, “I’m so glad you guys are here! I don’t like Tracy! I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that.”
“Billy, it’s okay.” His mom said.
“Angie, while I’m thinking about it,” Billy said, “I would like to tell the public about Jason.”
“Are you sure, Billy?” Angie asked, knowing what his answer would be.
“Yes, I’m sure. I might as well say it now, before it gets out…”
“Yes, you should,” Billy’s dad said.
Everyone spent the night, all the bodyguards were on the guard the entire night. The next morning, Billy woke up, no one else was awake, so he got up and went to the kitchen, and started breakfast.
He was almost done, when Angie came into the kitchen, and said, “Billy, you don’t have to do that!”
“I know, but I want to,” Billy said, “I love to cook you know!”
“Okay!” Angie said.
The rest of his family came in, as Billy was finishing up.
“Gosh, thank you, Billy!” his dad said.
“Your welcome, Dad,” Billy said, then added, “and everyone.”
“Billy?” Angie said, they had begun eating.
“Yea, Angie?”
“I got you scheduled for an interview tomorrow at 9:00. I didn’t tell them anything about Jason. I know you want to tell everyone about him.”
“Thank you, Angie!” Billy said, “Colin?”
“Yes, Billy?” Colin said.
“Tomorrow morning, will you come to the interview?”
Everyone looked at Billy like he was nuts.
“Guys, I’m being serious.”
“Ummm…why?”
“Well, ‘cause I was thinkin’ until the interview, you could act like you were baby-sitting Jason. Then when the interviewing comes around, I will call him on stage and tell everyone about him being my son. Not the whole truth just so they know about him.”
“I will do it, then!” Colin assured him.
“Good, ‘cause I don’t know of anything else to do.”
Billy looked over at Jason and said, “Son, can you do me a favor tomorrow?”
“Yes, Dad?”
“When we are at the interview place, and you see me call me ‘Billy,’ until after the interview.”
“Why, Dad?”
“Well, because until, I say it to the world, I don’t want anyone knowing. Also can you keep your sunglasses and hat on?”
“Yes, Dad.”
“Good, Son!”
Chapter 5: The Interview.
They were at the place for Billy’s interview, Billy’s plan was workin’ perfectly.
Billy was in his dressing room with Jessie, and said, “Jessie my love, I love you!”
“I love you, too!”
“I am so nervous, I don’t think I was this nervous my first time on tour.”
“You’ll do fine.”
“It’s not about the interview, sweetie, I’m nervous and scared about what Tracy will do, when she hears that I have Jason.”
“I am too, Billy.”
“But no matter what, I won’t let her have him.”
“5 minutes, Billy!” came a voice at the door.
“Well, I better get ready, Jessie,” said Billy, “You’d better get out to a seat, here’s your ticket, and my family has theirs and Jason’s.”
“Good. I’ll see ya in a bit, then Billy.”
“Okay, bye!”
Billy watched her walk out, God how he loved her. He went out and waited for the interviewer, James, to call him out.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls! Welcome to today’s show! We have a special guest on here that we didn’t even know we’d have on until this morning! Ladies and gentlemen, Let’s have it for BILLY GILMAN!”
Billy came walking out, waving and smiling, to the crowd, when he sat down, he said, “Thank you, thank you!”
“Well, Billy, a bit short notice don’t you think?” James joked.
“I’m sorry about that, I have something I wanted to tell everyone,” Billy said, nervously.
“Oh, okay! What is it?”
“Ummm…first of all I just want to say that I just heard it myself so…yeah, Jason, can you come here, so…?” Billy asked, almost using the word son, but managing not to.
Jason went up to his dad.
“Jason, can you please take of your hat and sunglasses.”
He did.
“Billy, he looks exactly like you!” someone yelled.
“That’s right,” said Billy, “that’s because he’s my…son.”
“He is? He is!” someone else said.
When everyone had quieted down, Billy said, “I found out about him 4 months ago. He’s been with me and Jess now for almost a month. The people at the Home where he lived had everyone put their number 1 wish on it, and he put that he wanted to find his dad. When he came, I was at the airport, waiting for him, where he was to get of the plane, but…”
“You were there, dad?” said Jason, interrupting his dad.
“Yes, son. I was. Like I was saying, I was standing at the place where he was to get of, but I couldn’t watch for him…‘cause just about a minute before he got off a group of people came up to ask me if I was ‘the Billy Gilman’. Of course, I said yes, and signed their stuff. When Jason got off the plane I had my back towards him so he never even seen me. The person from the Home, let’s say her name is Emily, saw me and sent Jason to the bathroom, then came over to me. We talked a few minutes, then I saw Jason walking out of the bathroom, I jerked my head towards him, and Emily looked that way and said, ‘meet us in the baggage area,’ then she left. I was finally able to get away form my fans. No offence guys!
“It’s okay, Billy! He’s your son!”
“Thank you! Anyway, I finally got to him and we went home. When we got there, I told him who I was. He loved it,” Billy said, then added, “Though I will have to get him to like country, now that I think about it!”
“Would you guys like to hear Billy sing???”
“YES!” shouted the crowd.
“Billy, do you want to sing?”
“DUDE, you know you don’t have to ask twice. Just a second though.”
Billy leaned over to his son, and whispered, “Do you what to stay with me or go to mom?”
“I want to stay with you, Dad! How many songs are you singing?”
The interviewer heard Jason, and said “5, Jason.”
“Oh, okay! Dad, can I sing with you on the 2nd song?”
“Well, son, you don’t know any of my songs.”
“Dad, I can memorize a song in less then 5 minutes! Please may I sing one with you?”
Billy looked shocked, then said, “Okay son! Go ask Angie for the lyrics to ‘You don’t, You won’t’, and son, memorize quickly, and pace yourself.”
“Yes, dad.” Jason said, running off stage to find Angie.
“Billy, you got your hands full.”
“Not really, besides I love him.”
“You ready?”
“Yea!” Billy got up and walked to center stage, “Are you guys ready?”
“Yea!”
Music came on to ‘Hey, little Suzie’, Billy smiled, and started singing with it. When it ended, he saw his son, and said, “Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for my son, Jason Gilman! Come on out here, Son,”
Jason came out and they started singing, ‘You don’t, You won’t.’
Billy started first, then stopped and let his son go on. Billy was amazed at his son’s voice, but didn’t let it show on his face, until after they were done. When they were done, they kept singing different songs, (Jason had memorized other songs of his dad’s too). Then they went and had a seat with the interviewer.
“Billy, have you heard your son’s voice before?” James asked.
“As a matter of fact, NO, I haven’t. That was the first time.”
“Jason, is that the first time you’ve heard your dad?”
“As a matter of fact, YES, I have never heard him before! That was the first time.” Jason said, kinda copying his dad’s words, “Dad, you did awesome!”
Billy felt like he was about to burst because he was so proud of his son, “Thank you, Jason!”
“What about me, Mr. Billy Gilman?”
“Oh, Jessie! I’m sorry, Sweetie,” Billy said, already thinking about how he could make it up.
“It’s okay, Dear!” Jessie said, knowing he felt bad, “I just wanted to see want you would say.”
“Jessie!” Billy said, laughing, he wished that he could tickle her, but thought better of it, at least for now, then said to the interviewer, “James, I’ve gotta go! I’ll see ya all soon!” Billy said that, because he had seen Angie, who was pointing at the time.
“Oh, okay! See ya, Billy!”
He said, “See ya!” and walked off stage.
Billy got back stage and saw his son, and said, “Come here, Son.”
Jason went over to Billy, who hugged him, “Son, I’m proud of you! You showed lots of courage when you were on stage! I’m also proud of you, because you sang so well, under pressure!”
“Thanks, Dad!” Jason said.
“Yea, thanks dad…” someone said.
Billy didn’t even have to turn around to know who it was, but he did any way, and then yelled, “Bruce!” (the head of Billy’s bodyguards).
Bruce came running over, and stopped when he saw her, and called for back up.
When the back up arrived, Billy said, “Let me talk to her, guys! Jessie, take Jason back to my dressing room, please.”
“DAD! I want to stay here.”
“Oh, okay, just go behind the bodyguards.”
Jason did as he was asked.
Billy then said, “What do you what, Tracy?”
“The Boy!”
“You can’t have him!” Billy said, feeling his anger rise, and said, “Hold me back!”
A couple of the bodyguards came up, and held tightly onto Billy.
“Thank you!”
“Does little Billy Gilman have a bit of a temper?” Tracy said, egging him on.
“Just when it comes to people who talk bad about his family!” One of his bodyguards answered.
“Keep your trap shut! You give me my boy or else!”
“Or else what, Tracy? You’ll run away, or somethin’?”
Neither of them knowing that they were on tape.
“Oh, Shut it, Gilman! I want my boy and I want him NOW!”
“You’ll never get him!” Billy said, trying hard to keep his cool.
“Then I’ll take you to court!”
“Fine!” Billy said, knowing he’ll win it easily, because of her record.
“Good!” she said, and left.
The bodyguards let go of Billy, when they felt it safe.
“Billy, why did you say you’d take her to court?” Jessie asked.
“Well, because of her record. She has it against her, you know how many DWI’s she’s had, and the drugs she’s been caught with? Yea, she’ll never get Jason.”
Jason came over and said, “Dad, I don’t what to be with her! I wanna be with you!”
“I know, son! Just stick with your bodyguards from now on, and you‘ll be fine! And guess what?”
“What?”
“You won’t need to wear your sunglasses or hat anymore, because everyone now knows about you!” Billy said, laughing.
“Very true, Dad, very true!”
“Let’s go home, Son.”
“Okay, Dad.”
They went home.
A few days later, Billy, Jessie, and Jason, were watching a movie when the phone rang.
Billy answered, “Hello?”
“Hi, is this Mr. Billy Gilman?”
“Yes, it is.”
“We’ve decided a court date.”
“When is it?”
“A week from today.”
“What time?”
“10 in the morning.”
“Okay, thank you!”
“Your welcome, sir!”
Billy hung up, told his family, then asked, “Jason, do you want to come? It’s your choice, Son.”
“Can I think about it and answer you later, Dad?”
“Sure, Son!”
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  ceterson1318 Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:46 pm

its gettin good!
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Chapter 6: Court
A week later, Billy, Jessie and Jason was at the table for breakfast. They were talking about the day ahead.
“Have you decided if you want to come or not, Son?”
“I have been thinking about it Dad, and…” Jason stopped, to put more excitement into it, “I have decided that I will…go!”
Billy didn’t know what to say, he figured his son would want to stay home, but he was wrong, “If that is what you what…”
“Yep, it is. Do you what to know the reason?”
“Yes, I would.”
“Well, you see I can tell them that I wanna stay with you,” Jason said, thinking, ‘Not only that Dad, but I wanna sing.’ The only thing was he didn’t know how to say it to his dad.
Jessie was watching him and could see that he wanted to say something else, but she didn’t say anything. She knew it was between him and his dad.
Jason had been done eating for a while, he couldn’t take it anymore, and said, “Dad, I have something I want to tell you.”
Billy looked up at his son, and said, “What is it, Jason?”
“Dad, I ummm…” Jason started.
Jessie could tell he was having trouble getting his words together, so she said, “Jason, you know you can tell us anything, Right?”
“Yes, mom, it’s I just don’t know how to say this.”
Billy got up, went over to his son, knelt down, and said, “Son, what is it? You can tell me or your mom anything.”
“Yes, dad. Here goes,” Jason said, and then added rather fast, “I want to sing!”
“Son, what was that?” Billy asked, not catching any of that.
“Dad, I want to be a singer, just like you!
“Oh, Son!” Billy said, tears running freely down his cheek, “I’m glad you want to follow in my footsteps! I was wondering if you would or not.”
“I am, dad! Besides I love to sing!”
“Yea, I can tell! Will you sing with me during the tour?”
“You mean that, Dad?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Then I will, but dad…”
“Yes, Son?”
“What songs will we sing?”
“It doesn’t matter to me. Let’s talk about it later, son.”
“Yes, Dad!”
“Guys, I think it’s time to go,” Jessie said.
Billy looked at his watch and saw that Jessie was right, “We’d better get going then.”
They left and went to the courthouse. It was a private case. So it was just Tracy, her boyfriend, Billy and his family.
They were all sworn in, and then the judge came in, “Please be seated.”
Everyone sat down.
“What case number is this?”
“The case number is,” the secretary said, looking through her papers, “1499224512!”
“Thank you!” The judge said, looking at her papers, “Will Tracy Miller, please rise?”
Tracy stood.
“Thank you, ma’am. Please sit,” the judge waited for her to sit, before going on, “Will William Wendell Gilman III, please rise.”
Billy stood. (I just did that to show the judge, who was who.)
“Thank you, sir, please be seated,” the judge waited until he was seated to go on, “What brings you here, William?”
“Well, ma‘am. I’m here because I want to get full custody of my son, Jason,” Billy said, “and ma‘am, can you call me, Billy?”
“Thank you, for telling me that,” the judge said, “I can.”
Billy smiled.
“Well, what brings you here, Tracy?”
“Well, ma’am, Billy wouldn’t let me see what’s his face.”
“Is this true, Billy?” the judge asked, taking into consideration that she didn’t even know her son’s name.
“No, ma’am, it’s not! Well, it is, but it isn’t.”
“What do you mean, Billy?”
“Well, ma’am, you see I dated her 10-11 years ago, I know how she’s like, mean, drunk, drugged, DWI’s, all the bad stuff. I didn’t even know I had a son until 4 months or so ago, when the adoption home were Jason was called me to tell me I had a son, then when she knew I had him, she comes around, trying to get him back…when in the first place, she gave him up!”
“I see, Mr. Gilman, Thank you!” the judge said, “Jason, can you come up to the stand, please?”
Jason looked at Billy, who said, “Go ahead, Son.”
“Yes, Dad!”
Jason went up to the stand, and took a seat.
“Jason, how long have you knew your dad?”
“About a month.”
“And what about your mom, do you know her at all?”
“Just what my dad told me.”
“What’s that?”
Jason told her.
“Oh?” The judge said, then asked, “If you had a choice, who would you stay with Billy or Tracy?”
“Billy!” Jason said, not even hesitating.
“Why is that, Jason?”
“ ‘Cause I love my dad, and I Uhhhh…”
“Go ahead and say it, Son,” Billy said, encouraging his son.
The Judge considered that, also.
“And I want to follow in my dad’s footsteps. I have wanted to be a singer since I can remember, but until I knew my dad, I never figured I could be one. When I was finally able to meet my dad, and he told me what he did, that I knew I could accomplish my dream. That is why I chose my father.”
Billy was shocked, (he looked it too), he wanted to run over to his son, and hug him, but he knew the judge wouldn’t like that.
“Billy, is that the first time you heard that?” The judge asked, seeing the surprise look on his face.
“Well, I knew he wanted to be a singer. I just found that out this morning, but I didn’t know the rest.”
“Jason, you can go back to your seat,” the judge said, and waited for him to be seated, “I will look on this case, courts adjourned for 15 min.”
Billy got up and went over to his son, “Was that true, what you told the judge? You’ve always wanted to sing, Son?”
“Yes, Dad, it’s all true!”
Billy hugged his son, “Oh, Son, you can come on everyone of my tours and we’ll home school you, okay?”
“Okay!”
The judge came back into the courtroom, and said, “I grant full custody to Mr. Billy Gilman! I order that Tracy stay away from the entire family, including Jason! Court is dismissed.”
Billy, Jessie, Jason, and the rest of the family went out to celebrate. Billy called Angie.
“Hello?”
“Angie!”
“Oh, Hi, Billy!”
“I’ve got full custody over Jason, and Tracy is to stay away from the whole family.”
“Oh, that’s great!”
“Yea! We’re going out to celebrate. Do you and your husband want to come?”
“We will come.”
They had fun, celebrating Billy getting custody of Jason.

Sequel coming soon…under the name ‘One Voice’.
Question’s for you to thank about for the next story:
Will anything exciting happen during the tour? Or something bad?”
Will Jessie and Billy have a baby? Or can they even get pregnant?
Will Billy tell his son more about his mother?
These question’s and more answered in the sequel. THESE question’s may or may not be answered.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down