*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Empty HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post  ceterson1318 Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

I was wondering what everyone does for Thanksgiving? What are your plans? And maybe after Thanksgiving, share any funny stories that happened at dinner. Sometimes family dinners can get interesting...

My family just gets together at my sisters house. We lounge around and watch movies all day. Have dinner, then back to movies and naps. Totally chill!
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Empty Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post  Autum Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Cool topic.
For Thanksgiving, my family usually always has the big dinner on the Saturday following actual Thanksgiving Day. We do this because on Thanksgiving day, most people in our family go to 2 or 3 dinners and are usually too stuffed to eat much. This year, we're doing it Friday however to conform to work schedules. Anyway, my family goes to my grandmother's where she cooks a huge meal-- big turkey, ham, stuffing, gravy, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, million dollar pie, chocolate cake, deviled eggs, green beans, peas, caseroles, and so much more! After that, we all watch TV, the children play, then we go home and crash.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ceterson1318 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:24 am

wow! that is a huge meal. what is million dollar pie?
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down