*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did

3 posters

Go down

On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did Empty On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did

Post  melisabgfanforlife Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:42 am

On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me. I wonder if it is the same one billy did. prob not I have pre order the cd which comes out at the end of dec. When i get it I will let you guys if it is the same one
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did Empty Re: On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did

Post  Autum Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 pm

It's probably not the same song, but it's strange that it has the same title. If it is, that would be wild!

There is some child singer named Troye Sivan and he recorded Billy's "There's A Hero" on his album. It would be interesting if Jesse did the same thing...
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did Empty Re: On jesse mccartney new cd there is a song called I Think She Likes Me Wonder if it the same one billy did

Post  ceterson1318 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 am

ive heard it and it is not the same song.
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down