*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Trend-- #BillyGilman

2 posters

Go down

Twitter Trend-- #BillyGilman Empty Twitter Trend-- #BillyGilman

Post  Autum Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey there BillyCentrics!

First off, this is going to be a very detailed, lengthy post, so be prepared to set aside a few minutes to read.

Secondly, responses and feedback on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

For those of you on twitter, you know that there's something called a "twitter trend". A twitter trend is created by putting a hashmark (#) in front of a particular word, name, or phrase that you want to trend. For example, if you want to trend the song name "She Wanted More," you type it as #SheWantedMore on twitter, with no spaces between the words. The more people who include a trend in their tweets, the more popular that trend becomes. Every single day on twitter, there are certain "recent" and "current" top trends. Any twitter trends that make it to either list get tons of recognition and are seen by millions of twitter users all over the world.

Now, before I go any further, I will give credit to Chet and the other administrators of BGTweeps (http://twitter.com/BGTweeps) for having the wonderful idea to make #BillyGilman a twiter trend. And I have brought their idea here to BGCentral for a number of reasons:
1) BillyGilmanCentral.net is currently the most popular Billy Gilman fan website on the internet
2) BillyGilmanCentral.net is one of the first sites that comes up in google search for "Billy Gilman" or "Billy Gilman twitter"
3) Potential new Billy Gilman fans come to this website for information on Billy
All of these are reasons why I brought this idea here. It reaches a broad base of Billy fans worldwide and even reaches people who may not be twitter users.

With that said, all of you BillyCentrics who have twitter, at least ONCE every day include "#BillyGilman" in at least one tweet per day! The more people who twitter trend #BillyGilman, the more people Billy's name will be exposed to, and the more likely he will make it to the "recent" and "current" TOP TRENDS!

So, in a nutshell, our ultimate goal is to get #BillyGilman to the TOP TRENDS on twitter for a day! It will increase his following and his fanbase.

Here are some examples of how you can twitter trend him!
-"Listening to #BillyGilman. Follow him @bg524"
-"#BillyGilman is my favorite singer. Check him out @bg524"
-"Remember #BillyGilman? Follow @bg524"
-"#BillyGilman is the best"
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Twitter Trend-- #BillyGilman Empty Re: Twitter Trend-- #BillyGilman

Post  melisabgfanforlife Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 am

great idea come on guys 10,000 by billy birthday we can do this.
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Have any of the rest of you been hashmarking Billy's name?
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down