*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get billy back to warsaw indiana read

3 posters

Go down

Get billy back to warsaw indiana  read Empty Get billy back to warsaw indiana read

Post  melisabgfanforlife Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 am

I just called warsaw Indiana seening if they would invite billy back he did 4 show there 2 each time he was there the frist time billy was there both show's were sold out the 2 time he was there I know the show I was at was not sold out but not sure about the frist one.This place is the neatest place to see a billy in a show the stage is round and the fans seat around the stage so did is not a bad seat in the house. e-mail warsaw here to tell theam you what billy back. boxoffice@wagonwheeltheatre.com and maybe if they get enough e-mail they will ask billy to come back for a show
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Get billy back to warsaw indiana  read Empty Re: Get billy back to warsaw indiana read

Post  Autum Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Good idea, Melissa!

I just want to say a few things, though:

-Everyone, try not to be bothersome. Just one email or one phone call per person will do. If the same people keep sending the same emails, then Warsaw is not likely to invite Billy to perform there.

-Getting Billy invited to perform somewhere isn't easy. I know from years of experience. Over the past few years, I have called and emailed even small venues about getting Billy to perform. Many would LOVE to have him, but a lot of places wouldn't take the requests seriously because they were from a fan, not a manager.

-I know for a fact most of the shows Billy has done over the past few years are either because someone from his team asked him to do them or because the people from a particular venue actually went straight to Billy himself and asked him to do a show there. For example, the Marion show was done because his producer, Steve Hornbeak, asked him to perform there. Also, I believe the Mohegan Sun actually came to Billy and asked him to perform on multiple occasions, which is why he has come. And the writer's nights Billy has done over the past 2 or 3 years-- they have been when Steve asked him to do one with him.

With that said, our goal here would be to get enough fans to civilly and courteously request that Warsaw get Billy to perform there. If there was enough demand, then Warsaw could potentially ask Billy to come back, and it would be his decision whether or not to take the job.

So, I just ask that everyone please read this thread carefully and remember that at least for right now, Warsaw has not asked Billy to come back and perform there and it's not currently on Billy's agenda. Furthermore, I just want to ensure that no one walks away from this thead under the impression that Billy is going to have a show at Warsaw, because it is only a goal we, his fans, are trying to achieve.

Thanks!
~Autum
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Get billy back to warsaw indiana  read Empty Re: Get billy back to warsaw indiana read

Post  melisabgfanforlife Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Yeah guys just like artum said just make one phone call or one e-mail that is good enough to let theam know if they had billy again people would come to see him
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  arleana88 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 pm

That is a fantastic venue! thatthe first place I ever saw Billy and I will never ever forget that concert! It was amazing!! I would LOVE for them to bring him back!! Also there is a place near me called bearcreek farms that we could all try they are very nice people and they love to hear from people who they would like to see there so check out there web site I think its www.bearcreekfarms.com and shoot them ONE and only ONE very nice and respectful email Smile
arleana88
arleana88

http://www.myspace.com/arleana88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down