*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterfly Kisses (Another Fan Fic)

4 posters

Go down

Butterfly Kisses (Another Fan Fic) Empty Butterfly Kisses (Another Fan Fic)

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Here's another I just started. Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Butterfly Kisses
By: Jess (Billyfan2006)
Date Started: Friday, May 21, 2010
Copyright ©️ Jessica Boxell All rights reserved.

He looked over at his wife, thinking about how after all this time she was still the most beautiful woman he’d ever met. It had been 60 years ago today that he’d met her. They’d gotten engaged, 5 years later and then married a year after that. He could still see the look on her face when he’d asked her to marry him.

“Baby, I love you so much. I want to be there for you through thick and thin. Better or worse. I love you with all my heart. Will you please do me the honor of marrying me?”
“Oh, Billy! Yes, I will marry you! I love you.”

He sighed as he moved his hand to touch her hair. He was only one out of two people that were ever allowed to touch her hair. Her dad was the other one. He felt a tear slip from his eye. He wished that he could talk to her dad. He was the best man ever. Great advice and just an amazing man to be around.
“Billy? Something wrong?” He heard the soft voice of his wife, Taralyn, said.
“Oh, sorry, babe, didn’t mean to wake you up. I was thinking about your dad. I miss him so much.”
“So do I, babe, so do I.” She said, looking into her husband’s eyes, “What do you miss the most, Billy?”
There was so many stories he could tell her, but there was some he didn’t want to share. Ever. He decided to share about the time that he asked for her hand in marriage.
“I remember when I asked, Brasten, your dad for your hand in marriage.” Billy said, before starting his reminiscing.

The day started out real sunny, and 24 year old Billy Gilman was getting his second cup of coffee. He knew the day had come. He was going to ask Brasten for his daughter’s hand. Billy wasn’t sure how that would go. Brasten was very protective of his little girl. Billy knew he would be the same way if he had a daughter. Brasten’s daughter, Taralyn, was his only child. He sighed as he finished his cup and walked to the window to look at the ocean. He loved looking out, still did. He was normally quiet but this morning as he looked out, he started singing, “I Know.”
As soon as he was finished, he stayed by the window for at least an hour maybe longer. When he stepped away, he went back to his bedroom, opened his stocks drawer, and found the ring that he was going to give Taralyn. Their relationship was built upon trust, honor, love, and everything else that had to do with these things. It wasn’t very often that Billy spoiled Taralyn. He figured that this was a good thing seeing as how everyone else seemed to spoil her all the time.
He couldn’t wait to see her face when she seen this ring. However, he had to tackle her dad first. He figured that he would just take him out to eat. They actually did this quite often now that no one would ever think that he would ask him for her hand.
Billy smiled as he looked down at the ring knowing that it was time. He sighed, knowing what he had to do; he walked out the door and never looked back. He loved her like there was no tomorrow and the only thing standing in his way was her dad but he knew to get to her he had to go through her dad. It was the only way.
He got into his truck, and went to her house. He knew her dad was the only one home, so no one else would find out. He was so nervous, he don’t wanna get out and face her dad. Though he knew he had to.
He finally got out of his truck and went to the door. As soon as he got there the door open and Brasten was standing there. “Billy, how are you?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Kisses (Another Fan Fic) Empty Re: Butterfly Kisses (Another Fan Fic)

Post  Autum Mon May 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Awww. I can already tell that this story is going to be sweet. I love you
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Here's More!
~~~~~~~~~~
“Hey Brasten! I’m great! How are you?”
“Amazing. Come in. I was just working on my…” He paused, not sure, of what to say, as they walked to the living room and sat down.
“I understand. Taralyn told me about your job. She told me that you guys don’t talk about it much, but she wanted me to know.”
“She wouldn’t have told you if I hadn’t of given her permission to. However, I only did because I knew…” Brasten stopped talking and then looked Billy in the eye, and said, not as a question, but as a statement, “You’ve came to ask for her hand.”
“I have.” Billy said, knowing he would have to ask, “Sir, could I have your daughter’s hand? I love her more than anything on this earth, more than my music. I will cherish her and keep her safe. May I have her hand, sir?”
“Yes, Billy, you may have my daughter’s hand.”
“Oh, thank you, sir.”
“I know how much you love my daughter. The one nice thing about your relationship is that she’s not as spoiled as she used to be. You don’t spoil her.”
“Oh, but I do. Look at this ring.” Billy said, before pulling the engagement ring out of his pocket. He handed it to Brasten, who didn’t say anything for a long while.
“OH! My, she’s going to be so thrilled.”
“Yes, and we’ve talked about it before, because of the fans and all, we’re going to wait at least a week before telling everyone.” He said, but went on when he saw that Brasten was going to say something, “Oh, she’ll wear that ring, no doubt. However, it’ll be on the right hand and we’ll tell them it’s a promise ring.”
“That’s understandable. I won’t tell anyone, even my wife.”
“Thanks, sir, I appreciate it.”
“Billy, I’ll be your father-in-law soon, please call me Brasten or dad.”
“I’ll call you Brasten, then.”
“Good. I know she’ll say us. Her mom and I find her day dreaming about you all the time.”
“I’m the same way with her.”
“When are you going to ask her?”
“Tomorrow night. I have reservations to the nicest restaurant in town, and then I’m going to take her to the beach and purpose. The beach is a private one, and our special place. No one goes there.”
“Oh! You’ll have fun.”
“Yes, and I’ve already gotten her outfit for tomorrow. My mom and I went out to get it. I’m going to bring it by later when she’s home. However, I don’t want her to see it until she puts it on tomorrow night.”
“I can understand that. I know the perfect place to put it. Hand it to me when you come to night.”
“I will.” Billy said, smiling. He’d gotten permission, and was now free to ask his girl to marry him.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 pm

I love it can't wait to read more and awesome cliffhanger
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Come on, Jess! We want to read more!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillysAngel4Ever Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 am

I LOVE this story so far. Add more: PLEASE! Very Happy
BillysAngel4Ever
BillysAngel4Ever
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  BillysAngel4Ever Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am

Was this story continued? If it was where's the rest? Laughing Very Happy
BillysAngel4Ever
BillysAngel4Ever
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 pm

BillysAngel4Ever wrote:Was this story continued? If it was where's the rest? Laughing Very Happy

Sorry about the delay! I can't get on much. But here's more! Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~End Flashback~*~
Billy finished, just looking into her eyes, before saying, “I remember the next night like it was just yesterday. You looked so beautiful in that dress.”
~*~Flashback~*~
Billy was getting ready and was very nervous. Tonight was the night. He was going to ask his girl to marry him. He hadn’t been this nervous in so long. Not even the stage made him this nervous. He called Brasten.
“Hello?”
“Hey Brasten.”
“Hold on just a second.”
Billy figured that he must’ve been around his daughter. It wasn’t long before he came back on. “Sorry about that, Billy. I was with my daughter. I’m in my room now.”
“Oh. I see.”
“I’m guessing you’re nervous.”
“Yes. I’m more nervous than I’ve ever been. What if she says no? What if she…”
“Billy! You can do this. I know you can. You love her, right?”
“With all my heart.”
“Then do this. I have faith in you. You can do this. I know you can. My daughter is so excited to be able to be with you. She loves you. I know she does. The way her eyes light up when she sees you, I know I’ve lost my daughter. I’ve lost her to a man that I know will take good care of her the next 50+ years. I know that in 50 years or so from now, you’ll be looking back at this very moment, and you’ll be happy. Happy because you know your father-in-law was right after all. You’ll be looking at her and knowing just how damn lucky you are to have a girl like her.”
“Thanks for trusting me with your daughter and her heart. I will look forward to proving you right.”
“You’re welcome, Billy, you’re very welcome.”
“I’ll be there soon. Thank you so much.”
“No problem. I’ll see you soon.”
They hung up, and Billy picked up the ring, which was in the box, but not closed. After tonight, everything would be totally different. Yeah, he’d been going out with her quite awhile, 5 years today to be exact, and he was no longer a free man, but after tonight…after tonight, he would no longer be a free man ever again. However, he was glad and very proud of his choice. This was what he wanted. This was the only thing that mattered. Yeah, he loved to sing, but he loved her more than even that.
He snapped the box closed and went out the door. He was smiling as he did so, and even the person across the street, who frowned all the time, had to smile. Billy had always made it a point to talk to this guy. Something that he knew his neighbor liked. Everyone else stayed away. Billy, well, he had never stayed away. He knew he was going to be late, so he texted Taralyn, ‘Be there soon. Gus is out, and I want to talk to him real quick.’
‘That’s fine. Take your time. I totally understand.’
He smiled, but didn’t answer. She would know why. You didn’t text when around him. Unless you had a good reason, and if you didn’t, it ticked him off. Billy put his cell into his pocket and walked over to his neighbor.
“Hey Gus.” Billy said, knowing his neighbor was fine with him using just his first name.
“Hi Billy. You gonna ask her?”
“Yep. Tonight’s the night.”
“May I see the ring?” Billy smiled bigger, and pulled out the ring. The guy may act tough, but he was a nice guy under it all, especially to Billy. He’d helped Gus out once. No one knew that through. Gus took the ring and said, “She’ll just love that. Will I see her again soon?”
“Yes. She absolutely loves to visit with you.”
“I love it too…and my secret?”
“It’s safe with us. No need to worry, Gus, it’ll always be safe.”
“Thanks Billy.”
“No problem, Gus. You still have my number if you need it?”
“Yep. It’s in my cell.”
“Alright. Bye.”
“Bye, Billy.”
Billy went to his car, while making plans for them to tell Gus first. He’d be very honored, and after the secret that he’d told them, it was the least they could do. He went to Taralyn’s house and when he got there, he sat in the driveway for a moment, and then got out. It would take all he had to wait until the moment he’d planned to ask her. However, he would do it.
He walked up and knocked on the door. Brasten answered it. “Billy, my boy, how are you?”
“I’m great, diffidently better. Where is she?”
“She is upstairs finishing up. That dress is amazing on her. You and your mama did an amazing job finding just the right one for her. How are they?”
“Fine.” Billy changed the conversation, knowing that they would switch back to his parents, but having to get something out before Taralyn heard them. “Before we tell anyone else, I thought that we’d stop by Gus’s and tell him first. It’s the least we could do.”
“Yes. I agree.”
“I thought you might.” Billy replied, “He’s done so much for us.”
“Yes, he has.
“I had to say that, before she heard us, anyway, mom and dad are doing great.”

Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks, Jess! Even though you can't get to a computer often, every little bit more that you post is always appreciated!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum