*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair

3 posters

Go down

billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair Empty billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 am

"You all have to understand, contracts and meetings are underway that is taking up 100% of time right now. That is one main reason why I will not be able to attend this years CMA fest. Its been a number of GREAT years that has been made possible by my awesome fans. There's a lot of great years ahead, I just know it. So thanks for all you do. You all mean more then you honestly do realize. Thanks for being there."
~Billy Gilman 06/09/10 via twitter
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair Empty Re: billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

Melissa, Thanks for posting this! I was going to, but because I had to work yesterday, I did not have time.

Just FYI guys, Billy tweeted this in response to a small ourburst of frustration from a couple of fans that occurred on BGF.com, another popular Billy fansite. The conflict has been quickly and soundly resolved now, thankfully.

So, like Billy said, he's got some pretty big things going on right now regarding his career that are prohibiting him from attending this year's CMA Fest. However he plans to attend CMA fest in the future and is continuing trying to get his career to take off in the right direction. Sure it gets frustrating, but if we are die-hard fans, we must stand by him and support him all the way! After all, Billy openly and readily admits that our support means millions to him!

Autum
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair Empty Re: billy just post this on his twitter about fan fair

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:25 pm

for billy not doing much he is still gain followers everyday on twitter and he was # 43 today on the myspace charts
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Once again Melissa, you're so right! Thanks for keeping us updated with his statistics!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 pm

does anybody know his highest plays for one day on his myspace? the other day he got 1,595
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 pm

melisabgfanforlife wrote:does anybody know his highest plays for one day on his myspace? the other day he got 1,595
I haven't looked.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 pm

melisabgfanforlife wrote:"You all have to understand, contracts and meetings are underway that is taking up 100% of time right now. That is one main reason why I will not be able to attend this years CMA fest. Its been a number of GREAT years that has been made possible by my awesome fans. There's a lot of great years ahead, I just know it. So thanks for all you do. You all mean more then you honestly do realize. Thanks for being there."
~Billy Gilman 06/09/10 via twitter
Thanks for sharing this with us! Too bad he can't be there.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down