*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mattie story will be on tv tonight Tonight 8pmEST-I'll be on EWTN The World Over/Raymond Arroyo: life & legacy of late teen poet/peace activist Mattie J.T. Stepanek

2 posters

Go down

mattie story will be on tv tonight Tonight 8pmEST-I'll be on EWTN The World Over/Raymond Arroyo: life & legacy of late teen poet/peace activist Mattie J.T. Stepanek Empty mattie story will be on tv tonight Tonight 8pmEST-I'll be on EWTN The World Over/Raymond Arroyo: life & legacy of late teen poet/peace activist Mattie J.T. Stepanek

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Tonight 8pmEST-I'll be on EWTN The World Over/Raymond Arroyo: life & legacy of late teen poet/peace activist Mattie J.T. Stepanek
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

mattie story will be on tv tonight Tonight 8pmEST-I'll be on EWTN The World Over/Raymond Arroyo: life & legacy of late teen poet/peace activist Mattie J.T. Stepanek Empty Re: mattie story will be on tv tonight Tonight 8pmEST-I'll be on EWTN The World Over/Raymond Arroyo: life & legacy of late teen poet/peace activist Mattie J.T. Stepanek

Post  OneVoice Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 pm

I saw Jeni Stepanek post that on twitter earlier. I will be just getting out of class, but if I can find it when I get home I will definitely tune in. So awesome that Mattie is still being talked about, shows his influence and how powerful his words really are.
OneVoice
OneVoice
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

http://www.tracylynnbonzo.webs.com

Back to top Go down