*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Voice! (Sequel to ‘Oklahoma’)

3 posters

Go down

One Voice! (Sequel to ‘Oklahoma’) Empty One Voice! (Sequel to ‘Oklahoma’)

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:54 pm

WAIT! Have you read "Oklahoma"? I'd advise doing that right now. Otherwise, you can go ahead and read this one, but you may be confused if you don't. I hope you enjoy this story! I know I do. Smile

Here's the link:
http://www.billygilmancentral.net/t381-oklahoma-a-billy-fan-fic .

Now, you can read...

One Voice!
(Sequel to ‘Oklahoma’)
(Based (kind of) on Billy’s song!)
By: Billyfan2006
Date: August 7, 2006
Copyright ©️ Billyfan2006 All rights reserved.

Prologue:
Some kids have and some kids don’t,
And some of us are wondering why,
And Mom won’t watch the news at night,
There’s too much stuff that’s making her cry,
We need some help,
Down here on earth,
A 1,000 prays, a million words,
But one voice was heard,
A house, a yard, a neighborhood,
Where you can ride your new bike to school,
A perfect world where mom and dad,
Still believe the golden rule,
Life’s not that simple,
Down here on earth,
A thousand prayers, a million words,
But one voice was heard,
One voice, one simple word, hearts know what to say,
One dream can change the world,
Keep believin’ till you find a way,
Yesterday while walkin’ home,
I saw a kid on Newbury road,
He pulled a pistol from his bag,
And tossed it in the river below,
Thanks for the help,
Down here on earth,
A 1,000 prays, a million words,
But one voice was heard,
One voice was heard,
One voice was heard.

Chapter 1: Jason’s first ever tour!
“Jason, it’s time to get up!” Billy said, “The tour starts today!”
Jason got up so quickly, that Billy thought he got whiplash, “Are you okay, Son?
“Yeah, I’m fine!”
Billy got up, and went over to the door, “We are to leave in 2 hours, Son!”
“Why, Dad?”
“We have a lot to do, you and I have to decide on a few songs, Angie and I have to get everything ready to go, and your mom and I have to make sure we’re taking every thing we need. Be down in 20 minutes or less, no longer, Son.”
“Yes, Dad!” Jason said, thinking, ‘Dad knows that I can be down in less time then that.’
“I’ll see ya in a bit, Son.” Billy said, “I love you, Jason.”
“I love you, Dad!”
Jason went downstairs 15 minutes later.
“Jason, are you ready to pick the songs?” Billy asked when they both were done eating.
“Yes, dad, I am.”
They left the room to decide, Jess watched them go, thinking, ‘How do I tell Billy the wonderful news?’
Billy came back into the kitchen a half hour later, (They had been done for 15 minutes, but father and son wanted to talk to each other for awhile, Jason was in his room), to find his wife sitting on a kitchen chair, crying.
“Honey, what’s wrong?” Billy asked, softly.
“Billy, I’m going to…” Jessie started.
“Honey, you know you can tell me anything,” Billy said, getting worried.
“Billy, I’m going to have a baby!”
“Oh, Honey!” Billy said, looking into her eyes, “That’s awesome news! I’m really excited!”
“Me, too!”
Billy yelled, “We’re going to have a baby!”
“Calm down, Billy!”
He calmed down.
Jason came running in, “Is everything all right?”
“Is everything all right? You bet ya!” Billy said, turning towards his son, “Your mom and I are going to have a baby!”
“NO!”
“Yes, your mom just told me.”
“Cool! Girl or boy?”
“Don’t know yet, Son, but we’ll find out soon enough,” Billy said, bending down to his son, he asked, “Can we bring mom on the tour?”
“Sure, Dad!”
“Good, because with the baby and Tracy being out there somewhere, I would rather have Jessie with us. We can still spend some quality time together, Okay?”
“Okay!”
Billy straightens back up and said, “I can’t wait to tell the family!”
“Tell us what, Billy?” said a voice.
Billy turned around and saw, “Dad! You scared me!” Billy said, looking into Jess’s eyes told him, he could tell them, “Why don’t we go into the living room?”
“Okay!”
They all went to the living room, and Billy said, “Jessie and I have some good news!”
“What is it, Son?”
“Jessie and I are going to have a baby!”
“Oh, Jessie, Billy! That’s so exciting!”
Billy and Jessie were beaming! The family talked about the baby for a while, then Billy, Jessie, Jason, and Angie got ready to go for the tour, they had less then an hour until they had to be on the road. Billy went and did everything he needed to do, while feeling like he was on the top of the world. When the time came to leave, everyone was ready.
Billy said, “Dad, can I talk to you a moment, please?”
“Yes, Son.”
They went away and talked for a few minutes, then came back over, both smiling. Everyone said, ‘goodbye,’ then Billy, Jason, Jessie, and Angie got onto the bus. The rest of his family went home.
“What do you want to do, Son?” Billy asked when they got on the interstate.
“It doesn’t matter to me,” Jason said.
Angie overheard and said, “Why don’t we do some voice lessons?”
“That’s a good idea, Angie!” Billy said.
Jason was given his first voice lesson. Billy and Angie helped him. Jason absolutely loved it.
At the end of the voice lesson, which was 25 minutes later, Angie said, “Billy, I think he’s gonna out do you!”
“Not if I have anything to say about it.”
“Dad, I’m gonna out do you!”
“You think so?”
“YEA! I know so!”
Billy went over to Jason, and started tickling him.
“Dad!”
“What?”
“Stop!”
“What do you say?”
“Please, Stop!”
Billy stopped tickling him, and went to sit next to his wife.
“How are you doing, sweetie?”
“I’m doing fine.”
“Any morning or afternoon sickness yet?” Angie asked
“Not yet. I hope I don’t get that, through.”
Everyone started to laugh.
“I hope you don’t, it’s not fun,” Angie said, still laughing.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

One Voice! (Sequel to ‘Oklahoma’) Empty Re: One Voice! (Sequel to ‘Oklahoma’)

Post  ceterson1318 Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm

another good one! keep it up! cheers
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 pm

As per request, Here's more! Hope you enjoy! Smile
~~~~~~~~
~*~3 hours later~*~
Jason and Billy were watching a movie when Angie said, “We‘re at our destination.”
“Okay, Angie!” Billy said.
Jason and Billy got up and stretched, and then Billy reached over and turned the movie off. They went to the hotel to check in, but as soon as Billy and Jason walked into it, they were surrounded by people. They signed autographs. Billy helped Jason, every now and then, since he’d never signed autographs before! The fans sometimes took pictures with both Billy and Jason, or took pictures with just one or the other. Jessie and Angie were standing back just watching father and son work together.
“They work so nicely, together, don’t they?” asked Angie.
“Yeah, they sure work nicely together. It’s awesome how well they get along.”
“That’s what amazes me,” Angie said.
“Hey, why don’t we give them a father-son time tonight,” Jessie said.
“What do you mean, Jess?”
“What I mean is that, we could rent 2 rooms and those 2 share one and us two share one.”
“Great Idea!” Angie said, thinking, ‘Billy will like that, him and his son will be able to be alone,’ aloud she said, “I think I’ll call Billy, that’s the only way we can really communicate when there are fans around, and see what he thinks.”
“Okay.”
Angie dialed his number, and saw him pick up.
“Hello?”
“Billy?”
“Yea?”
“Jess and I were talking and well we’re going to get 2 rooms and your gonna share one with your son, and Jess and I will share the other, is that okay?”
“It’s find with me. Do we have to get the door in between the rooms?”
“If you don’t want to.”
“I really don’t want it there, I really would like some alone time with my son, is that okay?”
“That’s fine with us.”
“Okay, bye!”
“Wait, Billy!”
“Yea?”
“I’m gonna go ahead and buy the rooms, can we have them beside each other?”
“Yes, definitely, because who knows where Tracy is.”
“Okay, then, bye, and Billy?”
“Yea.”
“Be careful, and watch your son!”
“Okay, Bye Angie!”
Angie hung up, Jessie and her went and bought the rooms.
Before they could leave, the cashier said, “Whoever those boys are, they are popular! Do you know who that is?”
“I think its Billy Gilman and his son,” Angie replied, acting as if she didn’t know.
“Oh, He’s my daughter’s favorite singer!”
“Oh, that’s cool! I’m sorry, Ma’am, but we have to go!”
“Oh, okay, Bye!”
When they were out of earshot of the women, Angie called Billy.
“Hello?”
“Billy?”
“Yeah?”
“We got the rooms, we’ll wait in the pool area, for you to get there.”
“Hey!”
“Yeah?”
“Can you tell Jessie to look at me?”
“Yeah! Jess, Billy just asked me to tell you that he wants you to look at him.”
“Okay!” Jessie looked over at Billy and got his message, “Tell him, ‘Okay’!”
“She said, ‘okay’!”
“Okay, thank you!”
“Your welcome!”
They hung up, and Angie looked at Jessie and said, “What is that about?”
“You’ll see! Can I use your cell phone?”
“Yes, here!” Angela handed her the cell phone.
Jessie called someone.
“Hello?”
“Hey!”
“Oh, hey mom! What do ya need?”
“Your father wants you to pretend that you’re tired, so that you guys have an excuse to leave, okay?”
“Okay, but why?”
“I’m not sure. I’m just passing the info on. You can ask him when you two are alone, okay?”
“Okay, Mom! Bye!”
“Bye, Son!”
Jason hung up the phone and went over to his father as quickly as he could, and said, loudly and faking a yawn, “Dad, I’m tired!”
“Okay, Son! Folks, I’m sorry, but I have to get my son to bed! It seems like this just tried him out.”
“That’s find, Billy,” someone said.
Everyone parted so that Billy and Jason could get through. When they finally got out of the crowd, they went to the pool, and found Jessie and Angie were waiting for them. Angie quickly handed Billy his card for his door. All of them knowing that it was for the best.
Angie saw some fans coming and said, “Billy Gilman, may I have your autograph?”
“Sure!” Billy said, knowing that it was a cover up, “Does your friend want one, too?”
Jessie shook her head, as if she was star stuck.
Billy signed a piece of paper for her and handed it to her. Jessie looked at it, it said, ‘Jessie, I love you always, Love Billy.’
Jessie winked at Billy, and said “Thank you!”
“Your welcome! Now, if you’ll excuse me, my son is tried.”
“Of course!” Jessie said, both of them wishing Billy could kiss her.
Billy and Jason walked away, went to the elevator and went to their room. Jessie and Angie waited for 5 minutes, before they went up, also. Billy wondered what Jessie and Angie were doing, he wanted to kiss his wife, badly.
“Dad is something the matter?”
“Yes, Son.”
“What?”
“I want to kiss your mother, but what if there are fans out there? I can’t go out there incase there are fans hanging out there, waiting for me to come out.”
“Just call her, Dad. Are you worried about her and the baby?”
“Yea, I am.”
“Then call her, Dad.”
“Son, it’s not that easy.”
“Why not?”
Billy had been pacing, but stopped and went over to his son, “It’s not that easy, Son, because Jessie would yell at me for calling her.”
Before Jason could answer, Billy’s cell phone went off.
“Hello?”
“Billy?”
“Is something wrong, my love?”
“No, it’s just we never gave each other a kiss good night.”
“Honey, I was just thinking the same thing. I have an idea.”
“What is it?”
“Why don’t you come in front of my door, don’t knock, I’ll watch for you, and when I see you though the peep hole, I’ll slide the card under the door, then you can open it, okay?”
“Okay!”
Billy went over to the door, wishing that they had gotten rooms with the door in between them, but he knew this was the best arrangement. He saw Jessie and put the card under the door. Before he knew it, they were in each other’s arms, kissing. They talked for a few minutes then she left, when the door was shut, she pushed the card back through the door.
Billy looked over at Jason and said, “What do you want to do, Son?”
“I would like to talk.”
“What about?”
“Tracy.”
“What about her?” Billy asked, not really wanting to talk about her, but he knew his son deserved to know more about her.
They talked about Tracy for a while, then they went to bed. The next morning, Billy woke up and looked over at his son, and smiled thinking about the conversation last night. Some of it went like this:

“Dad, what was Tracy’s problem, I mean, why did she do drugs and drink?”
“I’m not really sure, the only thing I can think of , Son, is that when I was on tour one time, she just started hanging out with the wrong crowd.”
“Why would she do that?”
“The only thing I can figure out there, Son, is that her brother started doing it a long time before she did, and she copied him. The last I knew her brother wasn’t doing drugs anymore and has been trying to stop his little sister, since he kinda feels responsible…”

“Dad?” Jason said, still not getting a response, “DAD?”
Billy shook his head and said, “Yes, Son?”
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine, why?”
“It took me about 7 times to get through to you.”
“I’m sorry, Son! Why don’t we get ready to go?”
“Okay!”
Jason went off to the bathroom, and Billy started thinking more about last night, while getting ready.

“Dad, before I told you about being tired, which I’m not, Mom had called me to tell me that you wanted me to do that, why?”
“Well, Son,” Billy started to say, not sure how to word it, “Because I wanted to have a father-son time. I couldn’t just come out and say it. Do you understand?”
“Yes, I do! Thanks dad!”

Billy smiled at that memory, glad his son and him had, had a talk, a very long talk.
Jason came out to were Billy was and said, “Dad, your turn!”
“Okay,” Billy said, and went to take a shower.
When Billy came back out, Jason was watching something on TV.
“What are you watching, Son?”
“Your music video for ‘Hey little Suzie’.” He answered, “Dad?”
“Yes, Son?” Billy asked, smiling.
“Why isn’t mom in this music video?”
“Well, because I hadn’t meant her yet. We meet 5 years after I made that video.”
“Oh! Well, I have another question.”
“Yes, Son.”
“How did you and mom meet and get married?”
“Well, son, how we meet is,” Billy said, trying to figure out how he could explain this to his son, “I had a concert in her hometown. I went to the beach, her hometown was near a beach, I saw her and I thought she was kinda cute. So I went up to her, and said, ‘hi’. She turned back to me and said, ‘hi’. ”
“What happened after that?” Jason asked, after a few minutes had gone by, with Billy not saying anything.
“Oh, sorry son, just thinking about that time.” Billy said, “When she said ‘Hi’, I knew she didn’t know that I was a famous singer. I asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat. She told me that she would.”
“Why would she go with someone she hardly knew, and dad, why did you ask her out, when you hardly knew her?”
“Well, you see by that time I had only dated girls that knew I was a famous singer, and they had been fans of me before they had dated me. I figured that I should date someone that didn’t know I was a famous singer, at least if they didn’t know I was one when we started dating. That’s why I asked her if she wanted to go out,” Billy said, “Anyway, we went out, each night I was there. The last night I was to be there, I took her out to eat, then I took her back to the spot I saw her that first time, and I told her about me being a famous singer. She told me that she didn’t care, she just liked me for me. She told me that she was glad that I had told her, before someone else did.”
“WOW! What did you think of that, dad?”
“I was very taken aback, I thought that she would just want me for my money, but she didn’t. After I had told her, she wanted to get some ice cream. My first thought was that she would want me to pay, but I still said yes. We got to Dairy Queen and went into it, ordered and she said, ‘I’ll pay for it’. In a ‘don’t say anything’, tone of voice. So, I let her buy.”
“That was awesome!
“Yea, well, that night I had a concert, so I took her to the place where it was. I had her by my side the entire time, except when I was changing. Well, anyway, it was time for me to get on stage and she came up, and said, ‘Billy, I’ll be cheering for you!’ I gave her a ticket and told her to use it. When I got onto the stage, I seen her, smiled, and said ‘Hey, everyone!’ They started cheering for me. I said, ‘This first song is for a friend of mine that I just meant Monday.’ I looked at your mom, and then started singing…”
“Which one, dad?” Jason asked after a few moments of silence.
“Sorry, Jason, I was letting my thoughts catch up to me,” Billy said.
“Oh, okay!”
“I started singing, ‘Everything and More’. When I got to the part where I ask an audience member up, I had your mom come up, and we sang the song, ‘Party for Two’, when we were done I hugged your mother,” Billy said, “After that she went back down to her seat, and I continued to do the rest of the concert.”
“What happened after the concert, Dad?”
Before Billy could say anything, there was a knock at the door. Billy went over to the door. It was a housekeeper.
Billy opened the door and said, “We don’t need the room cleaned yet.”
She said “Oh, okay!” then left.
“I’m sorry, Son, what did you ask?” Billy asked, when he had shut the door and was seated by his son.
“What happened after the concert, Dad?”
“Well, after the concert I was in my dressing room, when there was a knock on my door. ‘Come in’! The door opened and in walked Jessie. We talked a few minutes, then Angela came in and said, ‘Billy, you have fans waiting for autographs’! ‘Oh, okay’! I said, ‘Jess, can you please wait for me?’ ‘Yes, I’ll wait,’ she said.”
“Dad, why did you just call her Jess? I thought you were suppose to call her Jessie.”
“Oh, I am, but at first I called her Jess, because that’s what she asked me to call her. When we got married, she told me to start calling her, Jessie.”
“Oh, okay.”
“After I signed all the autographs, I went back to the room were Jessie was and we talked for awhile. After about a hour had passed, she said that she needed to get back home. I asked if I could take her home. She said ‘yes’. We got to her house, and before she went in, I went over to her and kissed her. Our first ever kiss.”
“Really, Dad?”
“Really, Son!”
“Cool! Then want happened?”
“Well, after we kissed, she told me to call her, and gave me her phone number. I promised her I would. We started to date, we didn’t let the public know until we were sure it would work. I proposed to her a month after we told the pubic, so as far as they knew when I told them that I had proposed is that we’d been going out for a month. After a week of that, we couldn’t stand it anymore and told everyone that we’d been going out for 4 years. We know it was along time, but we had to make sure it was the right thing to do.”
“So, how long have you guys been married?”
“Oh, about 2 years,” Billy said, as a knock came on the door.
Billy went over to the door, looked though the peep hole, smiled, opened the door, and said, “Good Morning ladies!” he knew after he said that he would be in trouble, because the look on Jessie’s face told him, it wasn’t a good morning.
“Billy, she would like to talk with you. I’ll take Jason to the other room and order something.”
“Okay?” Billy said, confused.
They left.
“Billy, I’m having morning sickness now.”
“So, you don’t want…”
“No, and please don’t say that word.”
“Huh?”
“Billy, you know exactly the word I’m talking about,” Jessie said, but with the look on his face, she could tell he didn’t know, so she added, “F-o-o-d! Just don’t say the word!”
“Yes, Dear.”
“Thank you! Now if you want you three can go get something to eat. I’ll just stay here.”
“If you say so.”
“I say so.”
Billy left after he had kissed and said goodbye to his wife. When he got outside the room he was asked for autographs, he sign away, even though he was very hungry, 10 minutes into signing autographs, his stomach growled, everyone heard it.
“Are you hungry, Billy?” Someone asked.
Smiling, Billy said, “Yea, I guess I am.”
“Then go eat, Mr. Billy,” A little girl said.
Billy looked at her, went over to her, kneeled down to her level and said, “Have I ever given you an autograph?”
“No, Mr. Billy.”
“Then I will.”
The little girl smiled and said, “Thank you, Mr. Billy! I’ll always ‘member this.”
“Yea, you will. What is your name?”
“My name is Sara Beth.”
“I like that name!”
“Thank you.”
“I want to give you something,” Billy said, after signing her an autograph, “Can you wait here?”
“Yes, sir, I can.”
Billy stood up, went though the crowd, got to his hotel door, opened it up, shut the door, (so no one could see in the room), got what he wanted, and left.
Sara Beth came up to Billy, who kneeled down, and said, “This is for you.”
“Oh, Mr. Billy! Why?”
“Well, because you have been so very polite to me, I thought I would give them to you.”
“WOW! Thank you, for the tickets for tonight’s show!”
“Your welcome,” Billy said.
Billy talked to her a few more minutes, then went on down the hall, called his son and told him that he was on his way.
That night, Billy was getting ready for the first concert of the tour, when there was a knock on the door, “Come on in!”
The door opened and in came Jessie.
“My love!” Billy said, excitedly.
“Hey, Honey!”
“How are you?”
“I’m doing fine, and yourself?”
“I’m really good.”
They continued talking, until it was time for Billy to get on stage.
When Billy got on stage, he said, “Hello, and welcome to the first show of the tour. Tonight will be a special night, you will find out later why, (as for everyone reading this), I’ll start out by my singing my favorite song to sing live first, can any one guess what that is?”
“Hey, little Suzie?” Every one said in unison.
“You’re exactly right.” Billy said, then started singing that song, and five other songs, then said, “Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I would now like to introduce my son, Jason Wendell Gilman.”
Everyone started to cheer as he came on to the stage, “Thank you everyone, it’s my pleasure to be here tonight. My dad has been supportive of my decision to sing, and just so you know, my dad didn’t push me into doing this. I wanted to do it! Ready, Dad?
“I’m ready when every you are, Jason!” Billy said, very proud of his son for saying, what he’d just said.
“I’m ready.”
“Good!”
They sung five songs, ‘You don’t, You won’t’, ‘God’s Alive and Well’, ‘Pray for Him’, ‘ ‘Till I Can Make It On My Own’ and one other.
“The last song we’re going to sing is dedicated to my son.”
“And my dad.”
“And me,” Billy said, “It’s called ‘Oklahoma’. When I recorded it that first time, I never would have thought that it would come true, so it is more even special now.”
They both started singing it, at the end, they both had tears running freely down their cheeks, and they hugged each other.
“Dad, I really like that song,”
“I do, too, Son,” Billy said, “You know something?”
“What’s that?”
“That I love you, and that I’ll always be there for you.”
“I love you too, Dad.”
Jason waved goodbye to the fans. Billy did 10 more songs. Then went backstage for a little bit, and then went to sign autographs.
The rest of the tour, 2 months, was pretty much the same thing, except for right after Jason and Billy sang, at the last concert of the tour.
“Folks, I’m gonna have to take a 15 minute break, so you have 15 minutes of intermediation.”
Billy and Jason went back stage.
“Billy! Why did you give/want a 15 minute break?” Angie asked.
“I have my reasons,” Billy said, “The main one is that I wanted to talk to Jessie, alone.”
“Oh, okay.”
Billy went and found Jessie in his dressing room.
“Billy, what are you doing here?”
“I’m taking a 15 minute break. I needed to talk to you.”
“About?”
Billy told her.
“I would absolutely love to, Billy!”
“Good!” Billy said.
They both went back out near the stage.
“Are you ready, Billy?”
“Yeah, I’m ready!” Billy said.
Billy went back onto the stage and said, “Ladies and gentleman, intermediation is over.”
He started to sing a song, as they all got back into they’re seats.
When he was done, he said, “Guys, I would like you all to meet my wife, Jessie, I mean Jess.”
Jessie came up on stage, want over to Billy, who put his arm around her, and she said, “Everyone we have some news!”
Billy nor Jessie said anything after that, so someone in the crowd said, “What is it?”
“The news is,” Billy said, stopping, “Jessie and I are going to have a baby!”
“NO!”
“Yea!”
“Do you know the sex, yet?”
“No, and we have decided to wait until the baby’s born to know the sex.”
“That’s cool, Billy!”
“Do you want the baby to be a boy or girl, Billy?”
“As long as it’s healthy, I don’t care!”
“That’s good!”
“Yea!”
Jessie was about to leave, but Billy had her stay on stage, and said, “ This next song is called, ‘Our First Kiss’. I can still remember our first kiss, Jessie. It’s dedicated to my wife.”
Billy started singing the song, and when he sang the last part, he leaded over and kissed her on the lips.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:19 pm

WOW! I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for posting it in the Writer's Wing! Can we hear more?
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 pm

As per request! Smile
~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: The Baby.
~*~6 months later (which would be 8/9 months after Billy found out his wife was pregnant)~*~
“Billy, I think it’s time!” Jessie said.
She’d been having contractions for over an hour and they were getting closer together. They were in Indiana, Jason was with Billy’s parents. Billy and Jessie had went on a little vacation, to rest a while and where now heading back home.
“I’m trying to find a hospital, Jessie,” Billy said, “Oh, I see a hospital.”
“Well, then get there!”
“Yes, Dear!” Billy said, thinking, ‘Man, she sure has been moody, lately. I hope she won’t be like this when we have our baby here with us. Hmmm….this hospital’s name is Lutheran Hospital. Have I ever heard of this hospital, before?’
Billy pulled up beside the emergency room doors, went in and got some nurses. The nurses took Jessie inside, with Billy following close behind. Unknown to Billy was that some of his fans had seen him, then noticed his wife and knew she was going to have the baby soon, so they just let Billy follow her. (I would do the same thing…)
They got her to the room were baby’s were delivered.
“Sir, are you her husband?” One of the nurses asked.
“Yes, ma’am I sure am.”
“Then you can stay here. What is your name, sir?”
“Billy, Billy Gilman.”
“The Billy Gilman?”
“Yes, The Billy Gilman. I’ll give you my autograph,” Billy said, “As soon as the Baby’s born, so you can do your work.”
“Okay, Mr. Gilman.”
Billy went over to his wife, and stayed there until the baby came just whispering encouraging words to her. After the Baby was born, Billy quickly signed an autograph for that nurse.
The doctor handed the baby to Jessie and said, “Congratulations, you are holding a healthy new baby boy!”
“Boy?”
“That’s what I said, Mr. Gilman.”
“WOW! Then doc, I would like you to meet, William Wendell Gilman IIII.”
“After you?”
“After me.”
“Billy, would you like to hold your son?”
“Would I ever!”
Jessie handed Billy, his son.
“He’s so small, but he’s so big at the same time,” He said.
Billy called his parents.
“Hello?”
“Dad?”
“Yes, Son?”
“I just want you to know…”
“Yes?”
“You’re now a grandpa to a very healthy baby boy.”
“Oh, Billy! That’s wonderful! Where are you?”
“We’re in Indiana. At a hospital called Lutheran Hospital.”
“That’s in Ft. Wayne. We will be there as soon as possible, okay?”
“Okay, and dad?”
“Yes?”
“Use my plane.”
“Yes, Son.”
They hung up.
“Who was that, Bill?” Fran asked.
“Billy!”
“What did he want?”
“You are now a Grandma of a very healthy baby boy.”
“NO!”
“YEA!”
Jason heard yelling and came running, “What happened?”
“Nothing, it’s just that we just got some good news.”
“What?”
“You’re a brother to a very healthy baby boy.”
“NO!”
“Yea! Go pack up, we’re going to fly over to Indiana, to see them.
“Okay!”
Colin heard the commotion and came into the room, “What’s going on?”
“Colin, your now the proud Uncle of a healthy baby boy!”
“COOL!”
~*~Billy~*~
“I can’t wait till Jason sees William for the 1st time!” Billy said.
“Me either, Billy.”
Billy was glad that everything had went okay. He’d been so scared. He was so glad that everything had went okay.
“I’m going to go get something to eat. Do you want anything?” Billy asked.
“Not right now, thank you.”
“Okay, bye, Jessie.”
“Bye.”
Billy leaned down and kissed her then left. He went out of the room and just started walking toward the Café.
“Hey, Billy!”
He stopped and turned around and saw maybe 26 or so fans walking, or should I say, running down the hall towards him.
When they got to him, one of them said, “Can we have your autograph?”
“Ummm, yea, but uhhh can we get to the café first?”
“That’s find with us, Billy!”
Billy started to walk again, then 2 steps later, his cell rang.
“Hello?”
“Hey, Dad!”
“Oh, hey, Son!” Billy said, when he noticed his fans where starting to leave, he said, “Guys, you can stay!”
They did.
“Who are you talking to?”
“Some fans.”
“Maybe I should just…”
“No!” Billy said, “What was it you needed Jason?”
“I just was wondering, how my baby brother is?”
“He’s doing fine. Mom and son are resting comfortably right now. Where are you, Jason?”
“We’re in the plane heading towards you.”
“Oh! Who’s we?”
“Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Colin, Angie and me.”
“Can I please talk to Uncle Colin?”
“Yes, Dad.” Jason answered, and went and got his uncle.
“Hey, Billy!”
“Hey, Colin! When you get here…”
“Yea?”
“I’ll need to talk to you.”
“Why can’t you now?”
“Fans.”
“Oh!” Colin said, understanding Billy’s meaning, “Yea, we can do that! I’ll call you when we land.”
“Okay!”
They hung up. Billy started to walk towards the café, again. He got there and sat down at the table, and started to sign autographs.
“What’s your name?”
“Kimberly.”
“I like that name.”
“Thank you.”
The rest was pretty much the same. When they were gone Billy went, and got his lunch and went to see his wife and son.
~*~2 hours later~*~
“Hello?”
“Billy?”
“Yea?”
“We’re at the airport.”
“Oh, okay! I’ll be there soon.”
“Okay!”
Billy hung up, and told his wife where he was going, kissed William on the cheek, and Jessie on the lips.
When he got to the airport, the first thing he saw was Jason, “Hey, Son!”
“Hey, Dad!” Jason said, running over to his dad, “How’s my brother?”
“He’s doing good.”
“Awesome! Can we go see him?”
“In a minute, son,” Billy said, going over to his parents, “Was he good?”
“Very good.”
“Awesome!”
“How’s our grandchild?”
“Very good, he’s with Jessie right now,” Billy said, looking at his brother.
Colin caught his stare, looked over at him, caught his message, and shook his head slightly.
“Mom, dad, and Angie, I would like to talk to my brother, can you 3 take Jason and meet us at the hospital. Don’t go into her room, just wait for us there.”
“Yes, Billy!” Fran answered, not questioning her son.
“Thank you, Mom,” Billy answered.
He walked over to his brother, and watched them walk away, then he turned towards Colin, “Hey, Bro!”
“Hey, Billy, you needed to talk?”
“Not here, wait till we get in the car.”
“Okay?” Colin said, wondering what Billy was going to say.
They got into the car, 5 minutes later. Colin had decided that he would let his brother tell him when he wanted to.
“Colin?” Billy said.
“Yes, Billy?”
‘I don’t know how to ask him this. We’re close, but not that close’, Billy thought, ‘How do I ask him?’
“Billy?”
“Oh, I’m sorry, Colin. I’m trying to think how to word this.”
“Oh, okay! Don’t you know that you can tell me anything, Billy?”
“Yea, I know. I guess I could just come out and say it right?”
“Right!”
“You won’t be mad?”
“Nope!”
“Okay,” Billy said, “I just wanted to know how you and your girlfriend were doing?”
“Oh, We broke up.” Colin answered.
“May I ask why?”
“It was because all she wanted to date me for was to get to you.”
“Even after I was married?”
“Yea, even after you was married.”
“It’s going to be hard for you, Col, since you are the brother of a famous star.”
“Yea, your exactly right, Billy! I would have never thought that she would have did that to me through. I thought that she really loved me.”
“I thought the same thing of the girls I dated, also.”
“I bet. Are you glad that you had talked to Jess that first time you saw her?”
“Very much so, I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She’s been the One Voice that I needed whenever I had a bad day or I needed to talk. I know she’d say the same thing about me. Of course, we’ve had our ups and downs, but still…all couples have that.”
“Yea, I just hope I find a girl like Jess.”
“You will,” Billy said, as they pulled into a parking spot, “I’ve enjoyed this talking time, Colin.”
“Me too!”
“Do this some other time?”
“YEA!”
“Good.”
They both got out of the car and went into the hospital, found the rest of the family, and Angie, and went to Jessie’s room.
When they got to it, Billy said, “Guys, if you don’t mind I would just like my son and I to go in first, then you guys can come in, okay?”
“Okay!”
Billy and Jason went into the room.
“Jason, do you want to see your brother?” Jessie asked.
“Do I ever!” Jason said, going over to see his brother for the first time, “What’s his name?”
“He’s name is William Wendell Gilman IIII.”
“After you?”
“Yep, after me.”
“Awesome, what will his nickname be?”
“Ummm, your mom and I decided to wait for that until he’s old enough to decide, until then his name will be William.”
“That’s cool!”
“Yea!”
“Do you what to hold him, Jason?”
“If you don’t mind, I would.”
“That’s find! Can you have a seat first, please?”
Jason sat down and Billy brought William over to him.
~*~10 minutes later~*~
“Mom, Dad, Angie and Colin you can come into see him now,” Billy said.
Bill, Fran, Angie and Colin went into the room. Bill held him first, Fran was next, Angie after her, and Colin was last. When Colin was done, he gave William back to Billy.
“What’s his name, Billy?” Bill asked.
“What do you think, dad?” Billy asked, going on before his dad could answer, “It’s William Wendell Gilman IIII.”
“After us?”
“Yep, After us.”
“Cool!”
“Billy, should we tell them?”
“Yes, it’s time, Jessie. You want to?”
“Yes.”
“Go ahead then.”
“Ummm, okay!” Jessie said, “Angie, you and your husband are the godparents of William and Jason.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I’ve already asked dad, did that before the tour began, and he said that would be okay. This way if something goes wrong, which I hope it won‘t, but if you were with them and something happened, this would be the only way you could get in and see them, and if something happened to me and Jessie, they would live with you, understand?”
“Yes, I understand.”
“Thank you,” Billy said, “out of everyone in this world, except my parents, grandparents, and Colin, you 2 are the 2 people, Jessie and I feel comfortable with. When Colin gets married, we decided we’d then make him and his wife their godparents, until then you are.”
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  ceterson1318 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

think its time for some more.... Very Happy
ceterson1318
ceterson1318
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3: BH.com
~*~2 weeks later They were at home, Jason had been very protective over his baby brother, so had Billy.~*~
“William’s got your attitude, Billy!” Jessie said.
“Ha Ha! I hope he’s got some of yours, too, Hon.”
“Me too.”
“Mom, can I hold him?”
Jessie looked up at Billy, who shook his head yes, “Yes, you can, Jason, just be careful.”
“Yes, Dad.”
Jessie handed William over to him, very carefully.
“I better go log onto BH.com, and tell them about William. Besides that it’s been like forever since I’ve logged on.” Billy said.
He left the room, grabbed his laptop, and went back into the living room. He logged on, and begun to catch up on what was going on. Someone had started a knew topic asking how Billy’s new baby was doing.
Billy started a new topic and wrote:
‘Hey guys!
I know it’s been awhile, but I just thought I would just tell you that my new baby is doing fine. It’s a boy, name’s William Wendell Gilman IIII, yes after me. For now, we are calling him, William, until he’s old enough to decide on a nickname. Also, I won’t go on tour until I can take William with me. I will still do interviews and concerts, but I won’t go too far away.
B-’
He put it on BillyHeads. He went on doing other stuff on the site. He waited for an hour, then went and checked on his topic. 99 people had responded so far to his topic.
‘In 1 hour, 99 people have responded,’ he thought, out loud he said, “Jessie, Jason you’ll never believe this!”
“What is it, Billy?”
“I posted a topic about William, so my fans would know how he was doing, an hour ago, and 99 people have responded to my topic!”
“Your kidding!”
“No!” Billy said.
He took his mouse over to ‘Refresh’, the posts count now said, 245. He figured he’d better lock, until he read all the responses. So he did, then he put another post, it said,
‘Guys,
I’ve gotten a lot of responses, during the last hour or so, that I decided that I would lock this topic, so I could read them all. When I catch up, I’ll unlock it when I have read all the responses.
Thank you,
B-’
Billy started reading them. All or most of them having encouragements in them. When he got done reading them, it was 7:05 PM, he couldn’t decide if he should open it or not. He finally decided that he would…unlock it. He figured that his fans deserved that. He also opened the Q & A, and before he knew it people were asking him hundreds of questions that he finally had to lock it up, too. He answered all of them, very carefully.
He started to log off, then thought of something, “Jason, will you come over here?”
Jason went over to his dad, “Yes?”
“What would you think if I told you that I’ll help you make up an ID for Billyheads?”
“You mean it?”
“As long as you log on, when mom or I are around here and ask first, Promise?”
“Promise!”
Billy made him an ID, ‘Jason Gilman’ that way everyone would know. Billy started a new topic, and said,
‘Guys,
I made Jason an ID, he’ll post right after me.
B-’
Billy selected ‘submit’ and put it on the web then locked the topic, to make sure that no one would post until after Jason. Billy went and got on another Internet Explorer, brought up BH.com, logged his son on, and getting him where he needed to be, but showing him how to do stuff on the way.
“Jason, you can type any message you want to.”
“Okay, Dad!” Jason said, and then added, “Dad, I would like to surprise you with what I put.”
“Oh, okay. I need to check on Jessie and William anyway,” Billy said, leaving.
Jason typed:
‘Hey Everyone!
I love how you all are really good supporters of my dad. He talks about you all, all the time. I’m so glad that I asked to find him, when I was at the Home. I have always wanted to be a singer. When I was at the Home, I never even thought I would be able to fulfill my dream of becoming a singer, but when I learned that my dad was a country singer, I knew I could fulfill my dream. I hope you all will become fans of mine, not because of my dad being your favorite, but because you enjoy my music. Thanks again for supporting my dad!
Jason’
“Dad, I’m done!” Jason yelled, “Don’t read it until I go to bed.”
Billy came over and put it on there, Before they even logged off, there was several responses, (Billy had unlocked it). He decided that the best thing to do was to lock the topic for now, so there wouldn’t be hundred’s of posts by morning.
Billy said, “Ready for bed?”
“Yes, dad!”
Billy put Jason to bed, went back down stairs, got back onto BH.com, and went to the topic where Jason had posted, and read it. When he was done, tears were just rolling down his cheeks. He made a post to his son.
~*~The next morning at Breakfast~*~
“Jason, I was reading some of those posts that people had put under ours.” Billy said, “I found one that I think you will like.”
“Okay, Dad!”
Jason got done eating, and said, “Dad, can I go look at the topic know?”
“Yes, Son you can!”
“Thank you.”
Jason got up and went to the computer and logged on to BH.com, and went to the topic.
He found his dad’s second post, it said,
‘Son,
I, too, am glad that you had asked for me, not only for the singing stuff, but also because we have each other, and Jessie and William, too. I, too, hope that my fans support you, but like you, I hope it isn’t because you’re my son, I hope that it’s because they really and truly like you.
Love always,
Dad, Billy or B-’
Jason thought a moment then added another post, it said:
‘Dad,
I love you, and I always will.
Jason’
He logged off. At the same time, Jason logged off, Billyfan4000 logged on, and seen their topic, and clicked on it, read it, wishing she could post and tell them that she would cheer on Jason, but she couldn’t, so she did something else. After a while, Jason decided that he wanted to unlock their topic.
~*~Later~*~
“My love, I’ve got to go, Angie just called and she has to ask me something in person.”
“Oh, okay!”
“I think I will take Jason with me, if he wants to go.”
“That would be fine with me, Hon.”
Billy went and found Jason and asked, “Jason, I’m gonna go out, wanna come?”
“Yea! I will be down in a minute,” Jason answered, “And dad?”
“Yea?”
“I re-opened our topic, you should look at it, while your waiting.”
“Oh, okay!”
Billy went downstairs, logged on to BH.com, got on their topic, found lots of different posts, and finally found his son’s message. He typed,
‘Son,
I love you, and always will. I love being your dad. I’m really glad that your number 1 wish was to find me when you were at the Home. If you ever, ever, ever need to talk, you can always come to me, NO MATTER WHAT!
Love,
Dad, Billy, or B-’
Billy heard Jason comin’ down, so he hurriedly posted it, and logged off.
“I’m ready.”
“Okay, Jason!”
Billy and Jason left after saying goodbye to Jessie and William.
“Where are we going, dad?” Jason asked as they left the house.
“We are going to Angie’s.”
“What ever for?”
“I have a Muscular Dystrophy (MD) thing coming up soon.”
“Oh, that sounds like fun! Can I go with you?”
“I would like it if you would come with me!” Billy said, “The MD thing will be about 20 miles away from here in a town called Kingston,” (The Gilman’s still live in Westerly, and had a summer home in Nashville. (I really don’t know how far away Kingston is from Westerly, I was just guessing). Back to story…)
“Oh, that’s so cool! Your not going away from home for awhile, then?” Jason asked, not knowing that Billy had told his fans.
“Yea, Jessie and I were talking about it one night and we think it best if I just stay around home for awhile.”
“Why?”
“We think it’s best, because of little William. We are going to wait until he can at least walk before I go farther away, since we would like to take him with us.”
“Oh, that’s so cool!”
“And Jason?”
“Yea?”
“Jessie and I were talking and we decided, if it’s okay with you, that we’re going to send you to a public school. Would you like that?”
“What if I don’t like the school?”
“Then I’ll start home schooling you, again.”
“Oh, okay! Then I’ll try it out.”
“Good!” Billy said, as he parked the car.
They got out, went into the building and into a room.
“Hey, Billy! Hey, Jason!”
“Hey, Angie!” Both of them said.
“So you wanted to talk to me about something?”
“Yea, I would, and if you don’t mind, I would like to…ummm…talk to ya alone.”
“Right!” Billy said, then carefully said, “Jason, the adults would like to talk a moment.”
“Yes, sir.”
Jason left the room. Angie and Billy discussed the upcoming MD thing.
~*~1 Hour later~*~
“Thank you, so much,” Billy said, “I sure can’t wait to get back on stage.”
“I bet you can’t! You’ve been off for awhile now.”
“Yea, I have been.” Billy said, “What we just discussed is just between us, Angie!”
“Right!”
“Thank you, Angie!”
“Your welcome, Billy!” Angie said, as they walked out of the room.
They talked until they reached Jason.
“Are you ready, Jason?”
“Yea! Bye, Angie!”
“Bye, Jason! Bye, Billy!” Angie said, thinking, ‘Jason is so well behaved, and it’s easy to work with him, like it is with his dad. I guess the saying, ‘Like Father, Like Son’, is true, well at least for them it is.’
“Bye, Angie,” Billy said, bringing Angie out of her thoughts.
“See ya in a few days, Billy and Jason!”
With that Jason and Billy left.
On the way home, Billy said, “I saw something in our topic that you would like.”
“Oh, okay! I’ll look at it when we get home.”
“Okay!”
When they got home, Jason got on the computer, logged on, saw his dads’ post and responded, then got off.
~*~A while later~*~
Billy noticed that the computer was free so he got onto BH.com, answered some more questions, then went onto their topic, and found one from Jason, it said:
‘Dad,
I will come to you with any problem I have. Do you promise that no matter what you won’t get mad?
Love,
Jason
P.S. I love you.’
Billy put in another post, it said:
‘Jason,
I promise that NO matter what I won’t get mad. .You can just ask my fans, I always keep my promise, UNLESS it’s a natural reason, like sore throat, the flu, or somethin’ like that. Even when I’m like that, Son, you can still come to me and talk.
Dad, Billy, or B-
P.S. Son, put one more post and that’s it, no more on this topic.’
Billy looked around the site some more, caught up on news, then logged off. He went over to Jessie, who was holding William and feeding him.
“How is he?”
“He’s doing great!”
“That’s good. I told Jason that we’re going to put him in Public school.”
“And?”
“I think he likes the idea. He asked me what we would do if he didn’t like it.”
“What did you say?”
“I told him if he didn’t like it, that I would start home schooling him again. I hope he likes it, because he needs friends his own age.”
“Yea!”
At that moment Jason came into the kitchen, “Dad, can I get on the computer, please?”
“Yes, Son.”
Jason left, and Billy and Jessie went on talking.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

That was a lot more! Thanks! Can't wait til this is finished!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 am

Here's more! Sorry about the delay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4: Jason’s Friend
~*~5 Minutes Later~*~
“Dad, can I talk to you?”
“Coming, Son!” Billy said, Wondering what his son needed to talk about, “Hon, I’ll see ya, later.” Kissing her, “Bye William!” going into the living room, “What is it you need, Son?”
“Can I talk to you in my room?”
“Yes.”
They went up the stairs and into Jason’s room.
“Dad, I have a friend that I meant in the Home.”
“Yes, son?”
“Well, actually he’s my best friend, and well…”
“Are you trying to ask if we can go get him?”
“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m trying to ask.”
“If that’s what you want.”
“Yes, it is. You see, Dad, it’s kinda hard for me to make friends, and how I made friends with Mark I’m not sure, since Mark is 3 years older then me.”
“I see,” Billy said, “Would you like for me to call Ashley and see if he’s still there?”
“I would love that so much, Dad!”
“I will do that, as soon as I…”
“Can’t you do that right now?”
“I guess so,” Billy said, thinking, ‘What happens when Jason’s friend isn’t there anymore?’
He dialed the number.
“Hello?”
“Can I please speak to Ashley?”
“May I ask who’s calling?”
“Yes, just tell her, it’s Billy. She’ll understand.”
“Yes, Sir.
Pretty soon, Ashley came on, “Hello?”
“Hey, Ashley! It’s Billy!”
“Oh, hey, Billy! Anything wrong?”
“No, no. Jason was just wondering if Mark was still there?”
“Yes, he is.”
Billy started smiling.
“What is it, dad?”
“He’s still there, Jason!”
“No!”
“Yea.”
“Can we go see him?”
“Ashley, it looks like your going to get some visitors.”
“Oh, okay.”
“And can you do me a favor?”
“What’s that?”
“Can you have us coming be a secret?”
“We can do that.”
“And Ashley?”
“Yea?”
“I think we’ll see ya, Friday!” Billy said, it was now Monday.
“Okay.”
“I was thinking that maybe, Jason and I could give a concert.”
“That would be so cool!”
“Okay then, see ya, Friday.”
They hung up.
“Well, let’s go tell your mom.”
“Okay!”
They went down and told Jessie, who said, after they were done, “That sounds like fun! Are all of us going?”
“Yes!”
“But didn’t you tell your fans that you weren’t going to far away?” Jessie asked.
“Yes, Hon, I did, but only for concerts.”
“Oh, okay, But didn’t you tell Ashley that you would do one?”
“Yes, but only because those kids deserve one.”
~*~Friday Morning~*~
Beep! Beep! Jason’s alarm clock said. Jason got up, shut the stupid thing off, went and got into the shower, got out, got dressed, and then went down stairs.
“I was just about ready to come get you, Jason!”
“Don’t need to now, Dad.”
They left for Billy’s plane soon after. When they got to Oklahoma, they went to the Home. When they got there, they went to Ashley’s office.
‘Knock, Knock.’
“Come in!”
“Ashley, some people are here to see you.”
“Send them in.”
“Yes, ma’am!”
Billy and his family came though the door.
“You guys ready?”
“As much as we will ever will be.”
“Let me go make an announcement for an immediate assembly.”
“Okay!”
~*~20 Minutes Later~*~
“Guys, thank you for comin’! This is going to take a while.” Ashley said, ignoring the boos, “We have a special guest tonight, and I think Jason wants to introduce him?”
Jason came out and said, “Hey Everyone! I would like you to meet my hero and dad, BILLY GILMAN!
Billy walked onto the stage, and said, “Hey Everyone! Jason, do you…?”
“Yes, I would!”
They started to sing, after a while everyone started getting into it. After it was done, Jason found Mark.
“Hey, Mark!”
“Hey, Jason!”
“Do you want to meet my dad?”
“Sure! Can we get over to him?”
“Yep come on! Just hang onto my shirt.”
“Okay.”
Mark met Billy.
“Is this Mark?”
“Yes, it is.”
“Hey Mark.”
“Hello, Mr. Billy!”
“Please just call me, Billy.”
“Yes, Billy.”
“Jason, Do you want to ask, or should I?”
“I will!” Jason said, “Mark, do you want to come and live with us?”
“I can’t.”
“Why not?”
“Jason, it’s not because I don’t want to, it’s because I can’t,” Seeing the blank look on Jason’s face, Mark added, “I just found my dad.”
“OH! That’s okay! We can still keep in touch, right?”
“Yea, I would like that.”
They talked a few more minutes. Then the Gilman’s left for home.

Chapter 5: Public School
~*~Today school starts, (a month has past since they were at the Home)~*~
“Good morning, Dad!
“Morin’ son!”
“Are you taking me to school?”
“Yes, just this morning, then from this afternoon and on you’ll ride the bus.”
“Yes, Dad,” then added, “Where’s my bus stop?”
“2 blocks away.”
“Oh, so I’ll have to walk?”
“Yep!”
“Okay!”
Billy drove Jason to school, and went in with him.
A girl spotted them and yelled, “Look it’s Billy Gilman, and his son, Jason!”
Everyone gathered around wanting their autographs, except 5 boys that knew they were going to make Jason’s experience here at school, a very unpleasant on, because they didn’t like him or his dad.
Billy saw them and knew what they were thinkin’. He’d meet them once, and knew what they thought of him, so he got on his cell and called Bruce and told him to get over to the school with 3 other body guards. Bruce didn’t ask why or anything, he just told Billy he’d be there in a moment. Billy didn’t want to leave until he knew that Jason was safe from the boys. Billy and Jason were still signing autographs when Bruce showed up.
Bruce headed over to Billy, “You needed me, Billy?”
“Yes, I need you to protect my son from those 5 boys over there.”
Bruce looked over at them, and said, “Yes, I will do that. They don’t like you do they?”
“No, and I’m guessing because of that they won’t like Jason either, since he’s my son. Besides that I would feel better if he had protection anyhow. The only thing I ask, Bruce?”
“Yes, Billy?”
“Is that you give him some space so that he learns to take care of himself. Only, I repeat, only if he needs help, are you to help him, understand?”
“Yes, Billy.”
“Good, I’ll tell my son about them.”
Billy slowly made his way towards his son, as Bruce made his way towards the other bodyguards and told them the situation. Billy finally made his way to his son and told him about the boys.
When Billy was done talking, Jason said, “I can’t believe that anyone would dislike you, dad, but I will do my best to stay away from them. You did say that Bruce is here right?”
“Yes, but only when you need him.”
Just then a voice said, “Kids, the bell rang 5 minutes ago! What’s the meaning of this?”
Billy spoke up and said, “It’s my fault, Sir.”
“Awww…Billy, I’m sorry, but the kids need to get to class. Can you and Jason follow me?”
“Yes, sir.”
Jason and Billy followed. (The bodyguards will follow Jason from now on, I just won’t mention them, unless needed. I’m just making that clear. Back to story…)
When they got to the guy’s office he had them sit, then said, “I should’ve told ya that you were popular around here.”
“That’s find, Sir! I love to be around my fans, ya know?”
“Yea, but anyway who are these guys?”
“These are my bodyguards, I’ll be sending them with Jason to school, each day. I seen some kids that don’t like me very much. So I have them here as a precaution, just incase these kids try to do something to Jason. That is just between us, GOT ME?”
“Yes, sir.”
“Good. You wanted to tell us something?”
“Yes!” the principal, James, said, going on and telling them about the school, what classes Jason would take, and stuff like that.
~*~10 minutes Later~*~
Billy and Jason left the office.
“Jason, can I talk to you?”
“Yes, Dad?”
“I think you’ll do find here. You’ll make friends in no time.”
“But dad?”
“Yes, Son?”
“What happens if some of them just want me, just to get to you?”
“I don’t know. We’ll work that out when we come to it.”
“Okay!”
Billy left, after giving his son a hug. Jason had a good day until lunch. He hadn’t made any friends yet, all the other kids wanted to do was talk about Billy. Jason was at a table all by himself. Bruce didn’t know what to do, he wanted to comfort Jason, but Billy had given him strict orders to stay away from him, unless it was necessary to protect him. Bruce called Billy.
“Hello?”
“Billy?”
“Bruce? Is something wrong?”
“No, I mean yes. Billy, Jason hasn’t made any friends yet. Can I go comfort him?”
“No, I’ll call him.” Billy replied, he had talked to James about letting Jason keep his cell on, Just in case.
Billy called his son.
“Hello?”
“Jason, Bruce just called me, is everything alright? Talk to me like your talking to Jessie. Since everyone knows who I am.”
“No, it’s not. All anyone wants to do is talk about Billy.”
“Awww…son, that must be hard. I understand. What do you think about that?”
“I don’t like it. I mean I love talking about Billy, but sometimes you get tried of talkin’ about your dad, ya know?”
“Yea, I’m the same way, Son! Have those guys bothered you yet?”
“No, but…” Jason said, as he looked up and saw them coming, “They’re coming towards me.”
“I’ll call Bruce and I’ll be right there.”
Bruce was there in a few seconds, after talking to Billy. The bodyguards kept the boys away until Billy got there.
“What do you 5 want with my son?” Billy asked, the boys looked dumbfounded, “You know exactly what I’m talking about! Answer me, NOW!”
Everyone in the café looked over at Billy, then at the 5 boys.
“I-I-I d-don’t know what your talking about, sir.” the leader said.
“Oh, yes, you do.”
“Okay, maybe I do, but what’s it to you?”
“What’s it to me? He’s my son, that’s why, and if you mess with one Gilman, you mess with all of us.”
“Show me then!”
“Fine!”
Billy got on his cell and called ALL of his family, Before long they all got there, all 50 of them. (I just put a number down).
“What do they want, Billy?
“They’re wanting to bully my son, Dad.”
“We can’t have that.”
“No, we can’t.”
“What can we do, Billy?” Colin asked.
Billy told them a plan, Jason was very proud of his whole family.
~*~1 Hour later~*~
“I think we scared them, Dad, I don’t think they’ll bother anyone of us again!”
“I think we did, Jason!” Billy said, “I just want to make sure, so I’ll have 2 of the bodyguards stay here with you, okay?”
“Okay!”
Billy and the rest of the family left, leaving Jason and the bodyguards at school. Jason went back to his food, feeling good. He looked up when he saw someone’s shadow.
“Can I sit down?”
“Sure!”
“Thank you! Do you need a friend?”
“Oh, Yes!”
“Me too. My name is Krista. I’m new here. You?”
“My name is Jason. I’m also new here.” Jason said, glad he’d found a friend, “How old are you?”
“9. You?”
“10,” Jason said, looking up, saw Bruce looking at him, he smiled at Bruce so he would know that everything was alright.
They talked for a little longer, then the bell went off so they had to get to class. At the end of the day, Jason got on the bus, and saw Krista on it, so he sat beside her. When he got off the bus, he started walking towards home. He had to go over a bridge to do so, and he saw a kid pull a pistol from his bag, and toss it in the river below. When the kid turn around, Jason saw that it was one of the 5 boys, and called his dad.
“Hello?”
“Dad?”
“Something wrong, Jason?”
“No, but I just seen one of those 5 kids, Dad.”
“Did anything happen?”
“Yes, Dad. He threw a pistol into the river.”
“NO!”
“Yea, he’s still down here.”
“I’ll be right there.”
“Okay!”
Billy got there, and went over to the teen.
“Hey, Kasey.”
“Mr. Gilman?”
“Yes?”
“I’m sorry how the group has treated you. I got out of it, after you guys talked to us. I was going to commit suicide today, but you helped me see that I had something to live for.”
“Oh, I’m so glad that I did help you. What about the others?”
“I’m not sure about them, Mr. Gilman.”
“Please call me, Billy!” Billy said, “Do you want to go to my house, so we can talk?”
“I would like that.”
“Good!” Billy said, turning towards Jason, “Jason, please get into the vehicle, in the back of the vehicle.”
Jason did as he was asked.
When they got to the house, Billy said, “Jason, there is a post in our topic that you should see.”
“Yes, Dad!” Jason said, taking that as a cue that his dad wanted to talk to Kasey, alone.
Jason went and got onto the topic and saw his dad’s post and put,
‘Dad,
Since I can only post one more time in this topic, I just want to tell you that you and only you can call me, ‘Jas’. I love you, Dad!
Love,
Jas’
Jason looked around the site and seen something interesting.
‘Hmmm…What’s this?’ he asked himself, ‘It says ‘Fan Contributions’. I wonder what it is?’
He clicked on it, and seen that it was a place where his dad’s fans could write stories, poems and other neat stuff. He clicked on one of the stories and liked it immediately. When he was to were the story stopped, he posted and told the writer that he liked the story and to keep it up. He read other stories and posted there as well. He decided after 2 hours, that it was time to get off.

~*~Later~*~
After Kasey left, Billy decided that he wanted to get onto BH.com, he got on it and looked at their topic. He found his son’s post and put:
‘Jas,
I will certainly start calling you that.
Love,
Dad, Billy, or B-’
When Billy got done typing, he went around the site, but he really wasn’t paying much attention to what he was doing. He had talked to Kasey about everything he was/is going though. Billy helped him though everything. He was thinking about what Kasey had said about his parents.
“Billy, I don’t really like my parents.”
“Why not, Kasey?”
“For one thing, my parents don’t care what kinda sh** I get into. Just as long as I ain’t under foot, they don’t care. Sorry about my bad word, there, Billy.”
“That’s okay, Kasey, you probably want/need to vent?”
“Yea, I do.”
They had continued to talk for awhile, then Kasey left, before he could leave though Billy had told him that if he ever needed anything to come over or give him a call. Kasey had told Billy that he would.
Billy went into ‘Fan Contributions’. He had went there along time ago and decided that he liked reading the stories that his fan’s made up. He went in one and started reading it, he got down to his sons post, and started to chuckle.
“Billy, what is so funny?”
“Jas,” Billy said, by then all the Gilman’s knew that Billy and only Billy was aloud to call him that, “He posted in the ‘Fan Contributions’ on BH.”
“OH! Yeah that is kinda funny, did you show him it?”
“I told him about it, and told him that if he wanted to he could read them. I never told him about posting. Well, I guess we can let him right? I mean all he’s doing is telling them that he likes there stories I might as well too. Then Jas would know that I, I mean we, approved, right?”
“Right.”
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down