*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers to the Woodmansee Family

2 posters

Go down

Prayers to the Woodmansee Family Empty Prayers to the Woodmansee Family

Post  NewsGenerator Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am

Billy did not announce get around to announcing it himself, but on facebook some fans caught wind that Billy's grandfather passed in the morning of January 22 and the news then spread to twitter but anyway unfortunately Billy's maternal grandpa Gus Woodmansee did pass away.

It is not the Gilman side of the family, it's Billy's mom's side of the family, so pray for the Woodmansees. Billy you are in our hearts and prayers and so is your family. This is the 3rd grandparent for Billy to lose in the past 2 years.

Billy kept his fans updated on his grandfather's progress thru twitter. I saw a little controversy on twitter of some fans saying Billy's privacy got invaded or something because news of his grandfather passing away started getting posted on facebook then on twitter before he himself announced it but given the fact that Billy personally announced when his other 2 grandparents died, he ke kept us posted on his grandpa's progress in the hospital, and he was thankful for our condolences and not mad about it, no privacy was really invaded. He was just curious how the thing got leaked or whatever on facebook. If he was mad I'm sure he would have let it be known.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Prayers to the Woodmansee Family Empty Re: Prayers to the Woodmansee Family

Post  Amber Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:02 pm

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, Billy. Sad I remember meeting all of Billy's Grandparents on a few occations, and what wonderful, warm, caring people they were. Sad I have also been at a few concerts where Billy mentioned his Grandfather who was very sick. Sad I know how it feels because I lost my Nana to long cancer a few years ago. The Woodmancee's are all in my prayers including Billy, and Mrs. Gilman as well.
Amber from California.
Amber
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down