*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA)

2 posters

Go down

Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA) Empty Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA)

Post  Autum Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey guys,

Billy announced via twitter that he will be officially launching a youtube contest, giving his fans a chance to perform his songs and win a great prize.

Stay tuned right here on BillyGilmanCentral.net for ALL, OFFICIAL DETAILS, and don't forget to keep watching Billy's twitter page, too!

Billy's tweets on the matter:
"How about if you upload on youtube YOU singing one of MY songs..explain why you chose it and perform it. So we know which videos are which.."
"Use "BILLY GILMAN TWITTER CONTEST" as the heading, that way when I got to see, I know exactly the ones to look at."

The reason for the hold up on the contest is an unfortunate one-- Billy has lost yet another dear relative, so all of his time in the past month has been devoteds strictly to family. Once Billy gets to a point where he can bring his focus more off the recent tragedies of his family and more onto his career, this contest will be well under way!

Now, stay tuned and go ahead and spread the word! We know you guys are excited!

Autum
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA) Empty copyright

Post  CandyColoredClown Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 am

That sounds interesting to say the least, regardless of when it may start.
Does it mean no one will get into trouble for infringing copyright laws?

Another question is what is going to be the result of the contest; what is its goal?
CandyColoredClown
CandyColoredClown
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA) Empty Re: Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA)

Post  Autum Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Seeing that it has been 6 months since Billy announced this contest, and the contest never did actually occur, and also since he and his team have not been responsive to tweets regarding this contest, I think it's safe to say that (FOR NOW) this isn't happening.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA) Empty Re: Billy Gilman Official Youtube Contest (TBA)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down