*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read

2 posters

Go down

getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read Empty getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

As you guys know that follow me on twitter i post this rember billy gilman who come out when he was 11 with his hit one voice now he is 22 follow him @bg524 well i was getting alot of tweets done i had 9,and something. Then i notice whenever i actually wrote billy asking him a ? or someone else they would not see it because i was sending too many of the same tweet. Billy has gain alot of followers because of me and some other fans doing this.....if you what to follow this new account it is getbgfollowers
. but just let me warn you it is the same tweet over and over again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read Empty Re: getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read

Post  Autum Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Great idea, Melissa! I'm following.... everyone else follow suit.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read Empty Re: getbgfollowers my new twitter page please read

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 am

I've have change the name to bg street team or did you guys like getbgfloowers better?
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

bgstreetteam sounds more professional.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down