*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFSTAGE LEANN RIMES, BILLY GILMAN CONNECT

Go down

OFFSTAGE LEANN RIMES, BILLY GILMAN CONNECT Empty OFFSTAGE LEANN RIMES, BILLY GILMAN CONNECT

Post  Autum Sat May 28, 2011 10:10 am

Hey all--
Although there's no official word on a new album or any new single releases, I thought I'd update everyone on what's going on with Billy.

Right now he's in Nashville working on his career. He sent LeAnn Rimes a pretty serious tweet yesterday, and she tweeted him back, which caught the attention of CMT. The tweeting between Billy and LeAnn sparked a CMT writer to post this little article/blog on the official CMT website.

Here's the actual article. I'll post the link below in case anyone wants to see it on the actual CMT page.
OFFSTAGE: LeAnn Rimes, Billy Gilman Connect
May 26, 2011; Written by Alison Bonaguro
(CMT Offstage keeps a 24/7 watch on everything that's happening with country music artists behind the scenes and out of the spotlight.)

Even though LeAnn Rimes is still on her honeymoon, she's up to something musical, I think. Remember Billy Gilman, the 12-year-old boy behind 2000's country hit, "One Voice," about asking God for help down here on earth? This morning, he tweeted Rimes, saying, "hey idk if ur following me but I got an idea that I need to run by you. Follow me so I can DM u." And she replied back ten minutes later saying, "done friend." So now they can direct message each other about whatever his idea is. Maybe he's looking for a duet partner? I do think he's working on an album, because a note on his website has a loquacious but heartfelt apology to fans who wanted to see him at CMA Music Festival. "The harsh reality is that advancing a career in the music industry requires a colossal amount of pressure, painstaking work, and a tedious process that involves legal counsel and the like to absolutely ensure this is being done the correct way in the best interest of my higher career goals -- which I'm currently in the midst of. The unfortunate end-game is a hugely irreconcilable scheduling conflict that all-but-physically confines me for the month of June," he writes. Hopefully he can pencil Rimes in, though, because those two voices could sound great together.

Here's the link to the official page if anyone wants to see:
http://www.cmt.com/news/cmt-offstage/1664752/offstage-leann-rimes-billy-gilman-connect.jhtml
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down