*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

billy's myspace

2 posters

Go down

billy's myspace Empty billy's myspace

Post  10sturkristina Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 am

i just wanted to know if his myspace page will be updated and new since his official website will be new this month. anyone know when is official website will be up and running.
10sturkristina
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

billy's myspace Empty Re: billy's myspace

Post  Autum Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Billy's official myspace page is operated by the staff on BGF.com. Their information is received from Angela Bacari, I believe. They only update when they are given the go-ahead by Angela and Billy. I have not talked to any of the BGF.com staff in quite sometime, but I can check up on this for you guys.

As far as when the official BG.com will be up-- an exact date has not been announced. "August 2011" is the only word I've gotten. Also, numerous people have tweeted Billy and asked him when the new site would be up and running, however he has been nonresponsive to all of those tweets.

August still has 3 more weeks, so I'd say that we should all just keep checking back. When/if the new site is up and running, it will be officially announced right here on BGC.

Thanks.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down