*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code Empty The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Here we go! Oh, and I want to stress, THIS IS JUST FICTION! All of what you see is completely thought up by me! Hope you like it! More later!

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code
By: Jess (Billyfan2006)
Date Started: July 01, 2009
Copyright © Billyfan2006 All rights reserved.

He was going down a pitch-black alley. It was the closest way home. “HEY! You!” He heard behind him. He hurried on, but the next thing he knew, he had heard a shot, and then he was on his back. He looked down and saw blood coming from his stomach.
“Please, please don’t do this!” He pleaded with the people that had shot him. He wasn’t sure how many were there.
“Shut up! We own this alley. We don’t like it when people like you use it.”
“I promise I won’t use this way again.”
“You’re right, you won’t.” the shooter said, “Because you are dead.”
He saw the shooter point his gun at him and had time to think, “I love you, Mom, dad, Colin, all my fans…I love you all.” He thought that, and then he heard the shot. He never blacked out, however. He opened his eyes and saw someone walking towards him.
“Please don’t hurt me.”
“Shhhh…you’re safe now.” The person said, “I’ll take care of you.”
“Is he…dead?”
“They all are.”
His protector picked him up and then he felt like he was actually flying. He wasn’t sure how long it was, but soon they stopped.
“You’re dying.”
“I can’t die. Please help me.”
“There is one way.”
“Which is?”
“I can turn you into a…vampire.”
“Will I still be able to do what I normally do?” He asked, growing weaker by the second.
“Yes, but only with my help.”
“Then do it.”
That was all the vampire needed to hear. It put it fangs into his neck, and he soon grew very weak. When he woke up, he was very hungry for blood. He opened his eyes and saw the person he guessed was his rescuer.
“Where am I?”
“My house. Do you remember what happened?”
“Yeah, I was going through that alley, and someone shot me. You came along. That’s about all that I remember.”
“Are you hungry?”
“Yes. For blood. I remember you asking me if you could turn me into a vampire. I asked if I would still be able to do what I normally do. You said yes, but only with your help. I’m hungry.”
“I got you something to eat while I waited for you to wake up. You’re going to find that you’re senses are better now.”
“Yes, they are. I can hear your thoughts. Why?” He asked, sucking the blood of the animal that had been handed to him.
“Could you read people’s thoughts before?”
“Yes, I think so.”
“That got even stronger. You can really hear people’s thoughts now. I think you’ll find it comes in handy with your occupation.”
“How do you know?”
“I’ve been watching out for you for some time. I know a lot about you.”
“Did I have a cell phone on me when I came in?”
“Yes. It’s been ringing a lot.” The vampire said, handing the cell phone to him.
He opened it up, and saw that he’d missed a few calls from his mom, and several text messages from his crew and family. He texted to all of them. ‘I’m fine. Got caught up in something. Be home soon.’
“What’s your name?” He asked the vampire.
“Victor.”
“Glad to meet you, Victor. Thanks for saving me back there.”
“It’s no problem, Gilman. I was glad to help.”
“Hey, dad?” a young woman said, coming into the room, “Oh, he’s awake.”
“Yes, Victoria, he’s awake.”
“Good. I’m glad. I didn’t want to have to heal him.”
“Heal me?”
“Yeah, when I became a vampire, some years ago, I got the ability to heal others, along with a few other things.”
“I see.” Billy said, “So one of the abilities I got was hearing the thoughts that the people around me have.”
“Right.”
“If I don’t get home soon, mom will kill me. I need to get a house of my own. Especially with what’s happen in the last few hours.”
“I agree.” Victor said, “I’ve already put our names and numbers into your cell. Call if you need us, but one of us will be watching you, so if you need help immediately, just whisper our last name. Landon. That will bring my wife, my son, my daughter or I to you immediately. We have to see what your abilities are. We all have different ones, but we all have 6 things in common. We are all fast runners and all of our senses are better.”
“So I better not run if I can help it.”
“Exactly.”
“That’ll be hard to do. I’m always running some place.”
“Yes you are, especially on stage.”
“You have been watching me.” Billy said, “Well, I better go.”
“A few more things, before you go, Gilman. You probably won’t like the taste of human food anymore. You can eat it, but it won’t taste like it used to. Your strength is now better than it was. Victoria, can you get a brick?”
“Yes, dad.” Victoria said, going out, getting a brick, and coming back in. She handed it to her dad.
“Okay, Gilman, put your whole strength into crushing the brick.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code Empty Re: The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  Autum Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Nice story, Jess! Can't wait to read more from you!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code Empty Re: The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 am

Hope you like!

Billy put his arm right above the brick, and came down as hard as he could. He felt the impact, but it really didn’t hurt. The brick, however, was in a complete broken up pile on the floor. “Wow!”
“I know. Wait until you can run. Now that’s amazing.”
“I bet.”
“Two other things before you leave. You’ll need to have blood every 2 to 3 days. The sunlight will hurt your eyes for a few days, because you’re new and everything. I think that’s it.”
“Okay, thank you.” Billy said, and then he heard ’s thoughts, ‘I wish I could get up the courage to ask him for his autograph.’ He turned to and said, “All you have to do is ask.”
looked at him and smiled. “Can I have your autograph, Billy?”
“You sure can. Do you have a pen and paper that I can use?”
“Yes. I’ll be right back.” said, leaving, and was back in seconds.
“That was just amazing. Too bad I can’t do that when I’m in a hurry.” He said, giving her is autograph.
“You can when no one’s watching, but even then you have to be careful.”
“I understand. I will be very careful from now on. I think I’m going to like being able to hear what people are thinking. I’ll just have to remember not to answer them if they ask me something in their mind.”
“That’s all we ask. People get scared when we tell them. They don’t like being told vampires are among them.”
“That’s cool with me. I had better go. You know how moms can be.”
“I understand.” Victor said, handing him some sunglasses. “You might want these. It’s very bright outside.”
“Thanks, Victor. I’ll be in touch. Where’s the exit?”
Victor showed him the exit and Billy went through the door, after putting on his new pair of sunglasses. They were in style, so he had nothing to worry about. He walked out, and saw that he was very close to his house. “Wow! I had no idea you lived this close.”
Victor just smiled and said, “Now you know. Later Gilman. Be careful.”
“I will be very careful. I want to run, through.”
Victor looked both ways, and said, “Do you hear anyone close by?”
Billy listened closely, and then said, “No, I don’t.”
“Run on home, Gilman. It’s clear; just make sure you go somewhere safe to stop.”
“How about I run and then come back here to stop?”
“That would be fine.”
Billy ran around the block a few times, and still wasn’t tired. When he stopped in front of Victor, he said, “I’m not tired. Why?”
“We don’t need rest.”
“You mean…I don’t have to sleep anymore?”
“Right.”
“That’ll be so nice, but for a few days I’ll have to act like I’m going to sleep.”
“Right.”
“Are we immortal?”
“Yes.”
“Sweet. Now I had better run on home. I learned a lot from that run.”
“Good. I’ll see you later.”
“See you, Gilman.” Victor said, “Oh, and Gilman?”
“Yeah?”
“There’s a few websites, I’d like you to check tonight when the others are sleeping.”
“I can do that.” Billy said, taking the list from Victor. When the papers were secure, Billy ran home. He slowed down gradually; making sure no one was around when he stopped.
He walked into the house, slowly at first, since their house was very different here than Victor’s had been. He heard his family’s thoughts in his head and smiled. They couldn’t keep anything from him anymore. Not even that surprise birthday party they had secretly been planning for him. He smiled and breathed in very deeply. He liked the smell. It was…cake. What was today’s date? He silently got out his cell phone and saw that today was his birthday. He was 18. He texted Victor. ‘When did you change me?’
‘This morning at around 1. Why?’
‘Thanks, dude!’
‘Why?’
‘Happy birthday to me. Today’s my birthday!’
‘Awesome!’
‘Yeah, I better go. They’re having a surprise birthday party for me. Ha-ha.’
‘Act like you’re surprised.’
‘I totally will. Thanks dude!’
‘NP. Later.’
‘Later.’
Billy put his phone back into his pocket and looked around the room, and saw something poking out of the couch. He went over, and picked it up. It was something he’d lost when he was like two. He smiled, glad for his change. He quietly ran up to his room, sat the teddy bear down, and then went down stairs. When he was silently standing, he reopened the door and ever so gently slammed it shut.
“Who do you think that was?” he heard his mom ask his dad. They had to have been like 50 feet away. Wow! This was sweet!
“I don’t know.”
“MOM! DAD! It’s me! I’m home.”
He heard footsteps and then he saw his mom.
“Billy! I’ve been worried about you! Where have you been?”
“It’s a long story, mom. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”
“I could try. Please tell me?”
“Okay. I’m a vampire.” He said, waiting. His parents just looked at him; neither said a word. Billy listened to see if he could hear their thoughts. He heard his mom’s, ‘My son…a vampire? No way. What would the neighbors think? What about the fans?’
“We won’t tell them.” Billy said, and then listened to his dad. He was thinking about the same thing his wife was thinking. “We won’t tell them.” He repeated.
He turned back to his parents, and seen they were both looking at him.
“You can hear our thoughts?”
“I can hear everyone’s thoughts.”
“Wow.” His dad said, his mom slapped him and looked at him.
Billy smiled, knowing that his mom had caught on fast.
“Anything else we should know?”
“Every one of my senses are better. I can hear better, see better, smell better. Everything. That cake smells good, by the way, mom.”
“Thanks dear.” She said, thinking, ‘Dear God, he knows!”
“Yes, mom, I know.”
“I’m going to have to get used to that, too.”
“Yes, you will. I’m still getting used to it.” Billy said, “Oh, and I have to tell you, my eyes are very sensitive to sunlight. They will be for a few days at least, or that’s what I’m told. I’m glad that I have always worn sunglasses a lot.”
“Me too. Anything else?”
“Yes, but instead of telling you, I’ll show you.” Billy said, running out the door, and around the house, and a few seconds later, he was leaning against a doorway.
“Oh my gosh!”
“I know, right? I’m not even tried. Oh, that’s another thing. We don’t sleep.”
“Don’t sleep?”
“That’s right.”
“That is just so cool!” His dad said.
“Bill! How are you going to accomplish that? People are going to wonder.”
“Not if I’m quiet. Besides, I’ll have more time to do things.”
“But how quiet are you?”
Billy told them how he had entered without them knowing.
“Wow! That is so cool!”
All of a sudden, Billy felt like he was mad. He frowned, and went to the door. He saw his brother and listened to his thoughts, ‘If I ever see her again…’
“Umm, mom, dad for now, don’t say a thing, about what I’ve told you, to my brother.”
“Why?”
“I think, the way I’m getting his mood and his thoughts, something happened and he’s not with his girlfriend anymore.”
“Uh oh.”
“Oh, yes. I had better go to my room. If I’m reading his thoughts right, he wants to talk to me alone. Might as well look busy doing something.”
”I agree.”
“I’ll see you guys later. Get ready for the bombshell. He’s not very happy.” With that, Billy was gone, seconds before his brother came in.
“If I ever see her again, I’m going to scream.”
“What happened?” his mom asked, knowing, like Billy, that he wasn’t going to talk to them.
“I would rather talk to Billy about it, if it’s okay.”
“That is okay with us, , but just remember we will always be willing to talk about anything.”
“I understand.” Colin said, going up the stairs.
When Billy had gone upstairs, he had started cleaning his bedroom. He hadn’t done so in a long time. When he had arrived, he’d shut his door. He didn’t want his brother to see him at a place and then not be there. He was soon finished and had everything in its rightful place. He went to his laptop and was busy doing stuff when his brother knocked on his bedroom door.
“Who is it?”
“It’s Colin.”
“Come in, ”
Colin came in and the first thing he said was, “My gosh, Billy, I’ve never seen your room so clean.”
“I didn’t know what else to do. I was bored.”
“I guess so.”
“I can see that something’s on your mind, Col. What is it?”
“I caught…her…making out with some guy. Billy, I loved her. How could she do that to me?”
Billy didn’t say anything at first, just listened to his brother’s thoughts. He wanted to know if he could figure out what he should say. He knew, from experience, that his brother wanted to hear the truth. When he got his answer, he said, “I’m sorry, I’m just trying to figure out the best way to say this. I know from my own experiences that you want the truth.”
“Take your time, Billy. You’re right I’d like the truth.”
“Did she say why she did it?”
“No.”
Billy knew he was telling the truth, he would even if he couldn’t read his brother’s mind. “Would you mind if I talked to her?”
“No.”
“I’ll be back soon.” Billy said, walking to his door and walking out.
“I’ll be in my room.” Colin said, walking out the door and to his room.
Billy walked slowly down the hall and stairs, not knowing if his brother was watching him or not. He came into the living room, and saw his parents. “I’m going to go talk to her. I may not get her to say much to me, but I’ll be able to read her mind. I’ll be back in a little bit. Oh, and I love the ability to run. Check out my room while I’m gone.” With that, he grew quiet, and listened. He only heard his parent’s thoughts. “I’ll be back.” He said, and then was gone.
He found her making out with the same guy that Colin had seen her with. He listened to about 5 seconds of her thoughts, and then stopped. It hadn’t been pleasant. At all. He had been running this whole time. He went into the woods, and stopped running. He came out of them, and went to his brother’s ex.
“Katie.”
She stopped kissing the boy, and looked up at Billy. “He told you?”
“Yes, but neither of us understand why.”
When she didn’t say anything, he listened to her thoughts and found out that she had been dating the boy she was with for some time. She had never liked his brother. She’d just used him. He wished he could freeze time. He snapped his fingers and noticed that no one was moving. He must be able to make time freeze.
He snapped again, and time unfroze. That could come in handy. He’d just have to see how long it could hold. He snapped again, and time froze. He got out his cell and texted, ‘Call me. Long story short, I can make time freeze. Call me ASAP. I’ve found out what I needed to know. She never had to say a word.’
He sent it, and then shut his phone. When it was safe in his pocket, he snapped again, looking exactly like he had when he’d made time freeze. Before either could talk, his cell phone went off.
“Sorry, I have to take this.” He told them, “Hello?”
“Billy, I need you to help me do something.”
“Right now?”
“Yes, right now.”
“I’ll be there as soon as I can.”
“Alright.”
“Bye Ange.” Billy said, before hanging up. He turned to his brother’s ex and said, “I have to go. Work, you know. It was nice talking to you both.” He didn’t give either time to answer. He just walked away.
He walked slowly and when he knew that no one was around him, he ran home. He loved the feeling when he ran. He felt like he was flying. He was soon home. He stopped when he knew his parents were the only two in the living room.
“Thanks mom. I hated to call you Ange, but I knew that no one would question me if I said her name and everything. It seems like I’m always working somehow.”
They laughed, and Billy said, “I better go talk to my brother. You might want to get ready. He isn’t going to like what I have to say.”
“Understood.”
“I’m getting hungry again.”
“What would you like?”
“Anything that has blood.”
“I will have it ready. Do you want it cooked a little?”
“Very rare.”
“I will go get it.”
“Thanks mom.” He walked slowly upstairs, not sure how fast he should go. He was still a newborn vampire after all. He knocked on his brother’s door. He knew that he had to do this, but he didn’t want to.
“Who is it?”
“It’s Billy.”
“Come in.” Colin said, and then waited until his brother shut the door again. “So?”
“I’m sorry, Col. I found out that…she just…used you. That guy she was with…she loves him. I’m sorry.”
“Thanks for telling me, bro. Can I please be alone?”
“Sure,” Billy said. He left the room. He went down stairs, knowing that his mom would have his food done. He kept an ear on his brother’s thoughts, through. He would know if he was needed. He concentrated hard and knew that he could listen in on his brother’s thoughts while he was downstairs. He was glad about that.
He went into the kitchen and saw that his food had been prepared and was waiting on him. His hunger for blood was getting the best of him and he didn’t say a thing, yet, to his parents. He went and ate his food. He listened to his brothers thoughts and knew he was calming himself down.
Just then, Billy heard a scream. He looked at his parents and knew he was the only one that heard it. “Landon.”
“You called Billy?” Vector asked, seconds later.
“Yes. Did you hear that scream?”
“Yes. That was one of our enemies killing a human.”
“What can I do?”
“You better not do anything. People would know.”
“Not if I changed my appearance.” Billy told his mentor.
“That might work.”
“Be right back.” Billy said, running around the house to find stuff that would hide who he really was. When he was done, about 20 seconds later, he stopped in the kitchen.
“Nice. Ready?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  topanga Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 pm

So...you're allowed to use Billy's name in the story...AWESOME SAUCE!

BTW,you're doing great (geez, I sound like Tony the Tiger)anyway keep it up Razz
topanga
topanga
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm

"Awesome sauce" That reminds me of one of my friends and made me laugh. Anyway, Here's more, and sorry about the delay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Almost.” Billy said, turning to his parents, “Colin is doing alright. He’ll be down in a little while to talk to you. This is my mentor, Vector. He’s the one that changed me. Vector, my parents. We’ll be back in a little while. We’ll talk then.”
With that, both Vector and Billy left. They went to where they’d heard the scream, and saw that the person was still alive. How she was, they didn’t know. Neither of them went to her. They wanted to make sure their enemy was gone. When it was clear, Billy went over and picked her up.
“Your house?”
“Yes.”
They went to Vector’s house. They went to a room where they performed surgeries and stuff. Billy put her down and then saw that he knew her. It was a fan of his.
“Can we help her?”
“We can’t but…Victoria?”
“Yes, dad?”
“Try healing this person.”
“Yes, dad.”
Victoria took one look at the girl, and thought, ‘Billy…isn’t that a fan?’
“Yes.” He said, aloud.
‘Do you want her healed or changed?’ She thought.
“Try the first one.”
Victoria started using her healing power, and the girl started healing. It didn’t take long for them to notice that Victoria’s healing wasn’t working.
“We need to do something about that. Billy, how’s she feeling?”
“The vibe isn’t good.”
“If she isn’t helped, Victoria, what will happen?” Victor asked his daughter.
“Dead.”
“Keep healing her, Victoria.” He turned to Billy and said, “Billy?”
“Yes, sir?”
“Do you want to make her a vampire?”
“How do I do that?”
“You know how you ate that meat?”
“Yes.”
“It’s kind of like that. Just bite her neck and drink her blood. I’ll push you away when it’s time. The first time is always the hardest.”
“Okay.”
Billy did as he was told, and was pulled away when it was time. “Human blood is good, but I can see why we can’t have it or shouldn’t, anyway.”
“Yeah.”
“How long does it take for the transformation?”
“About 2 or 3 hours, it depends on the person really.”
“Enough time that I can go tell my brother and be back in time?”
“Yes, I would think so. I’ll whisper you’re name when you should be here.”
“Okay, thank you.”
“No problem.”
He ran back home, and stopped when he was in the living room. He knew Colin was in the kitchen now and walked in there. “Hey mom, dad, Colin.”
“Hey Billy.” his mom said.
“Where’d you come from, Billy?”
“Colin, I have something to tell you. You have to keep it to yourself.”
“Okay.”
“And please don’t laugh.”
“I won’t.”
Billy closed his eyes and then opened them, looking at his brother, “I’m a…vampire.”
“You’re kidding, right?”
“No. Think of something…anything.”
“Okay.”
“You’re thinking that I’m crazy and that you want to get away from me.”
“How’d you know?”
“I can read minds and feel people’s emotions.”
“Nice.”
Billy ran around the table, and leaned on the door.
“Oh my gosh! You weren’t lying.”
They talked about it for a while, and then Billy heard, “Gilman.”
“I have to go. I’ll explain later.” Billy said, running out the front door. It didn’t seem like it, but he knew it had been two hours or so and the girl was waking up. He arrived at the room and heard her thoughts. “She’s slowly waking up. She’s hungry.” He told Victor.
“I would think so. Victoria, can you go get some meat for me, please?”
Billy watched as she continued to wake up. It didn’t take long for her to be more awake. He decided that he’d let her see him as himself. She would know who he was, he knew, and not only that, he could help her.
He listened to her thoughts, and knew she was closer. Victoria came back in, and Billy took the meat from her. The girl was just about to open her eyes, he knew.
When she opened her eyes, she saw this handsome guy with baby blue eyes. ‘Man, is he hot!’ she thought.
“Thank you, young lady.” Billy said, not realizing that she hadn’t spoken aloud.
She looked into his eyes, smiling. She knew that she had probably spoken her thoughts aloud, so she just went with it.
“How are you?” Blue eyes asked her. She still didn’t know yet, that it was Billy.
“Fine…but why am I hungry for…blood?”
“Do you remember at all what happened?”
“Some guy came at me, and that’s pretty much it.”
“That guy almost killed you. You’re actually lucky to be here. To tell you the truth, you’re now a vampire.”
“I am?”
“Yes.”
“Are you?”
“Yes.”
“How long?”
“Victor, what time is it?”
“It’s…about 6.”
“I’d say about 17 hours.” Billy said, turning back to the girl, “What were you doing there, anyway?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed color to something and edited some stuff)
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Jess, this is so great! When are you going to post more of your fan fics on this site?
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm

OH MY GOSH! I just looked at when I gave the last update...WOW! I'm so sorry. It won't take me that long again. Thanks for saying something, Autum! I totally forgot! Here's more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I was headed…somewhere.” The fan said, thinking, ‘Yeah, I was headed to my favorite singer’s house for a party tonight.’
Billy smiled, knowing what party she was talking about, “Do you know who I am?”
The girl looked at him, for the first time really, and her mouth dropped. “Billy Gilman.”
“You are right.”
“You’re a vampire?” the girl asked, again. She needed to make sure she understood.
“Yes. I was in a similar situation that you were in. They could only make me a vampire. tried to heal you, but it didn’t work.”
“Who…you know.”
“Changed you?”
“Yes.”
“I did.”
She nodded.
“Now I’m going to have to tell you what my mentor told me.”
“Okay.”
Billy told her all about the changes she will go through. When he was done she said, “I bet it’s going to be hard for you, Billy.”
“Yes, just about. I will have to get adjusted, especially, to the running.”
“That will be hard. Am I allowed to tell anyone?”
“Yes, but I would limit who you tell. You never know what they say.”
“Who all knows about your change?”
“Just my parents and brother. I had to tell them. I live and talk with them the most, besides my manager.”
“I can understand. Are you going to tell her?”
“I don’t know if Angela would understand or not.” Billy told her, truthfully. “I figured when Colin heard, he’d ask to get changed, but he didn’t.”
“Sweet.”
“Yeah. How do you think your parents are going to take it?”
“Not well. They don’t believe this kind of thing. I may just move out. I am old enough.”
“Or you could say that I hired you. That you’re going to travel with me. You don’t have to tell them. With what you just told me, I think they’ll spread it around. I wouldn’t even tell them.”
“Good idea. What would I do?”
“We’ll think about it. I have to leave. Victor and Victoria will get you all ready. They can tell you more stuff if I left out anything. I have to go home. You can stay with us tonight. Every night actually. When I get back, we’ll go to your house and tell your family that you now work with me.”
“Okay.”
Billy left, and when he got there, he turned around and went straight back to Victor’s. The party was starting. When he arrived back in the room, he texted his mom. ‘Was there. Seen party. When should I be back?’
‘In about a half-hour.’
‘Good. Is Angela there?’
‘Yes.’
‘Good. I’ll have to tell her sometime. I hope you have some food for me. Smile BTW, I can eat Human food to.’
‘Good, I’m glad.’
‘Me too. Later mom.’
‘Later, son.’
Billy put his phone away, knowing that he was being watched. “The party has started.”
“I better get over there.” The girl said.
Billy knew that that probably wouldn’t be a good idea, especially when he heard Victor and ’s thoughts. “How about the 4 of us go over there. People have to get used to seeing me with you all anyway.”
“I agree. Billy’s right. People have to get used to seeing us with him, anyway.” Victor said, “Billy, are you going to be okay in a room full of people?”
“I don’t know. I’m going to have to distinguish when people are actually talking and when their thinking.”
“I take it its kind of difficult yet to tell?”
“Yes.” Billy replied, “Let’s do this.”
They walked from Victor’s house to Billy’s. They were all joking around when they entered the house. They acted as if they were scared to death when the guests jumped out at them. Billy smiled as he looked around the room. Not only were some of his family and friends there, but also a few fans.
“Man, I had no idea this was coming.” He said, “Mom, did you do all this?”
“No, Billy.” Colin said, trying to hide his smile, “I did.”
“You did amazing, Col. Thank you.”
“It’s no problem.”
Billy started going around the room. and the girl were still with him. When he came to a fan, he was asked for his autograph. He agreed, and put down, ‘So and so, thanks for being a fan. Through the thick and thin, Billy.’ He wanted to put, ‘So and so, thanks for being a fan. Through the thick and thin and through me becoming a vampire, Billy.’ But he didn’t. THAT was totally not appropriate.
When he got back to his mom, he whispered, “My food?”
“In the refrigerator.”
“Thanks mom.” Billy said. The four of them went into the kitchen. Billy waited until the others were safe in the kitchen, and then quietly stepped back into the living room, so he could freeze time. When he was done, he went back into the kitchen.
“What did you do, Billy?”
“Froze time. I wanted to make sure that we could eat this in peace before we got interrupted. Eat, I have no idea yet how long it works. I found out about it earlier when I had to talk to someone.”
“Who?” Victor asked.
“His brother’s ex-girlfriend.” answered.
Billy, not wanting to talk about it, turned to the newest vampire and said, “I don’t think we’ve caught you’re name.”
“Oh, it’s Charlotte.”
“Nice to meet you Charlotte.”
They quickly finished eating, and then Billy went back to the living room. He made time unfreeze and then went back into the kitchen.
‘You unfroze them?’ he heard them all ask in their minds.
“Yes.” Billy said, then got looks from all of them, “What? You all asked me the same question.”
They heard someone coming, and looked up. It was Angela.
“Billy, we need to talk.”
“Yes, Angela, we do.” Billy froze her, and then walked by her and opened the door. He froze his guests. Again. He shut the door. He knew Angela hadn’t seen him do that, since he had frozen her first. He turned to his fellow vampires and said, “I don’t know how to tell her. Should you be around? Or should I take her outside and tell her?”
“I’d say outside.” Victor said, “You never know what could happen.”
“And if she screams, I can always run to her. I think I will tell her. I doubt she’ll scream, through. She isn’t like that.”
“Be ready for anything. You never know what’s going to happen.”
“I’ll keep that in mind.” Billy said, before getting back into his place and unfreezing his manager. He went on as if he’d never even frozen her. “How about we go outside?”
“That would be fine with me.”
They went outside, and when far enough out, Billy listened to the quiet and didn’t hear or see anyone. He turned towards his manager.
“Billy, I can see something is diffidently different with you. What is going on?”
He looked away, not sure where to begin.
“What is it, Billy? Something is different with you. I can tell from the way you are acting.”
He looked back up at her, stood up, and said, “You’re right, Angela. Something is different with me. I’m just trying to tell you without upsetting you.”
“Why not just come out and tell me?”
“Okay.” He said, “Angela, I’m a vampire.”
“Vampire…but how?”
Billy told her the story. As he told her, he knew that at some point he’d have to show her. When he was finished, he said, “Are you hungry?”
“I think I’ll take some nuts.”
Billy nodded, and left. He was back in a few seconds with her nuts in a bowl. He handed them to her.
She smiled and said, “You weren’t kidding.”
“No, I wasn’t. Now I have some people I want to introduce you to.” Billy said, taking her hand and leading her into the kitchen. “Angela,” He said, when they arrived, “These are a few of my new friends. This is .”
“Hello, .”
“Hello Angela. Glad to meet you.”
“This is Victor. He’s the one that changed me.”
“Thanks for saving him, Victor.”
“It was no problem. I couldn’t leave him for dead.”
“And I think you for that.”
“This is Charlotte. I changed her not to long ago. I’d say about 4 or 5 hours ago.”
“Nice to meet you, Charlotte.”
“It’s nice to meet you, too, Angela.”
“Who knows about this?”
“Mom, dad, Colin, and everyone in this room. No one else. I don’t want anyone else to know.”
“I can understand that.” Angela told him.
“Billy,” Victor said, “I don’t mean to interrupt you, but you might want to know something.”
“What’s that?”
“You’re going to need to be careful, especially the next few days.”
“Why?”
“You’ll probably be finding some new powers. When you do, you’ll know how to use them automatically, but you won’t know how to get a handle on them, not really. That comes with time.”
“Thanks, I’m glad to know that.” Billy said, as his dog, Wizzer, came into the kitchen. “Hey buddy. Come here.”
Wizzer came over to him, and Billy petted him, while whispering, “I thought I froze everyone in the living room.”
“You did.”
“Who said that?” Billy said, jumping when he heard the unknown voice.
“Who said what, Billy?”
“I don’t know. Shh…let me listen.” Billy said, going back to petting his dog.
“Oh, that feels good.”
“Wizzer? Was that you?”
“Yes, duh.”
“What are you talking about, Billy?” Angela asked him.
“I can hear him.”
“Who him?”
“Wizzer.”
“That is so cool.”
“Wizzer, buddy. I love you.”
“I love you, Billy boy.”
Billy laughed and said, “I think I like that name, boy.”
“It looks like you can talk to animals, or at least dogs.” Victor told him.
“Yeah, it does. I think I’m going to like this.”
“Hey, Billy?”
“Yes, Wizzer?”
“I’m hungry.”
Billy got up and got some dog food for his dog.
“This kibble? This stuff is gross.”
Billy sighed, and told the others, “He doesn’t like his kibble. It’s gross.” He turned to his dog, and said, “You’ve been eating this stuff for like ever, Bud.”
“Yeah, well, that’s because I had to.”
“What would you like then?”
“Anything but this disgusting stuff.”
Billy got up and started rummaging around the kitchen. He snapped his fingers when he knew what he wanted, but before he could even move, the thing he wanted was in his hands. “What the…?”
“You must have Telekinesis.” Victor said, smiling.
“Tele what?”
“Telekinesis. It means that you can now just think of an object and it’ll come to you. You can probably make it go to Wizzer’s bowl, too. Concentrate on his bowl and getting that food there.”
Billy did so, and felt the food move from his hand. He opened his eyes in time to see it reappear in Wizzer’s dish. “I hope that’s okay for you, bud.”
“OKAY? Billy boy, this is great! Thanks.”
“No problem, Wizzer.” He said, before he turned back to the others, “So, I can talk to animals, I can move things with a snap of a finger, I can freeze time, and I can read minds. What else?”
“They’ll be coming. Just be careful, and don’t think about it unless the people around you know, or you’re alone.”
“Gotcha. The reading minds thing will be the worst, and of course, if I need to, I can always freeze time.” Billy said, turning to Wizzer and saying, “Wizzer?”
He looked up and said, “Yes, Billy?”
“When we’re around people, other than mom, dad, Colin, or anyone in this room, I won’t be able to talk to you.”
“Understood.”
“Good. You can eat again.”
Wizzer went back to his food, and then Billy said, “I’m going to go unfreeze them. Angela, act like you just entered the kitchen.”
Angela went back to her spot, as Billy unfroze his guests, before hurrying back to his spot, and saying, “What would you like to talk about, Angela?”
“I wanted to ask who those kids were that were in the living room.” Angela said, making up a question that she already knew the answer too.
Billy knew that that was what she was doing, and said, “Oh, some fans.”
“That is so cool.”
“Yes it is.” Billy said, sighing, “I better go out there to my party.”
He went out to his party and felt something he’d never felt before. He knew an enemy was in the room. He stopped, and thought, ‘What do I do, Victor?’

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks for posting this, Jess! It was great to read this part of your story. Very Happy
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:14 pm

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT TRY ANY OF THIS AT HOME! The stunts you read below are performed by Fictional Charactors. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~
‘Follow my lead.’ He heard in his head. He looked at Victor, who thought, ‘You can communicate with us through your head.’
‘Us?’
‘Yes, my family and the rest of them that’s in our clan.’
‘Sweet. Are they here?’
‘Yes. Guys, touch your hair if you can hear me. Billy needs to know who he can trust.’
About 15 people touched their hair, and Billy thought, ‘Holy. Many people. Okay, so who is the enemy?’
‘That would be that guy in the black.’ He heard someone say in his head.
‘Who said that?’ he thought, ‘Where are you? No name, we’ll do those later.’
‘I’m standing by your mom, on the right side. I’m a fan.’
‘Sweet. Okay, I have a plan. I’ll be right back.’ Billy moved through the crowd, and went upstairs while thinking, ‘If I froze the crowd, who all would freeze?’
‘Just the humans and the enemy. Why?’ Victor asked.
Billy froze them, and then thought, ‘
‘Concentrate on just having it so your mind’s peaceful again. If one of us needs you, we’ll think you’re name. You can do the same.’
‘Sounds good to me.’ Billy said, concentrating, and before he knew it, he was by himself again. Well, almost, he could hear everyone’s thoughts, but he knew that they couldn’t hear him…at least he hoped so. He went to his brother’s room, got out the costumes, and soon made enough for all of them. They all had masks on. He went back to his room, with his own costume on. The others were waiting in his room.
“Hurry and put these on, with your clothes on over them. Go back down to the party, wait for my cue. You’ll know when.”
The others did as he asked, and then went as silently as they had come. He took off his mask off, and soon had his clothes over his disguise. He went down the stairs and was soon starting to mingle again. He knew he couldn’t talk to his enemy. No one had to tell him that. He made his way back to Victor.
‘Victor, I’m going to go and come back as someone else. I just had you guys get ready in case something happened and I needed you.’ Billy thought, going over to his mom and whispering, “I’ll be right back. Don’t come looking for me.”
She nodded and hugged him, and then he left. He went to the backyard and changed into his costume. “Let’s go,” he whispered to himself.
He went to the front and through the front door, at supersonic speed. By the time he had arrived, their enemy was going after the humans. The people at the party where surprised when they saw who was there. Billy looked at his mom and winked. She thought, ‘Billy?’
He concentrated and thought, ‘Yes, mom, it’s me. We’re good vampire’s you know.’
She tried not to look surprised, and thought, ‘Man, that’s cool.”
He tried not to smile, but that didn’t work, he wiped the smile off quickly and said, “Do not worry, Humans, you are safe. I am Lord of the Underworld. I am here to save you all. There is someone in your midst that shouldn’t be here.” Billy said, moving so he was in front of his enemy. He thought, ‘How do I kill him, Victor?’
‘Stab the heart. It’s heavily protected. You’ll have to have a huge sharp knife to kill him.’
‘Gotcha.’ He said, before he turned to his enemy. “What do you have to say?”
“I’m going to have to say that I’m going to kill you.”
“Not before I kill you.” Billy said, holding out his hand, where a huge sharp knife appeared, “Still want to fight?”
“Yes.”
“I am Lord of the Underworld. Hear me roar!” Billy said, right before going at his enemy. “Humans get out of the way.”
He was glad that he knew Martial Arts. While fighting, he found more of his powers. He didn’t say anything aloud, but he told Victor through his mind, ‘I’m finding more, Victor.’
‘Good.’
Before he knew it, Billy had his back to the ground, and his arm had been broken. However, before he could even scream from the pain, it went away and his arm healed up. The knife had been thrown away from him, and when he snapped, it was back to him. Before the enemy knew what was happening, Billy had plunged the knife straight into his heart. His enemy exploded into a million pieces.
‘Victor, meet me in the kitchen. Take my parents, and brother with you. Do it as I leave, that way everyone is distracted.’ He thought, as he watched the pieces explode.
When the pieces where all scattered, Billy got them gathered up, with a vase he knew his mother hated, and was soon done. He turned towards the crowd, “If you ever need help, just whisper ‘Lord of the Underworld’. I will come as quick as I can. If I can’t, someone from my group will.” With that, he left. He ran about a mile, and then turned around and came to the back.
When he arrived in the kitchen, he said, “Victor, I learned something else.”
“What’s that?”
“Well, our enemy broke my arm in there, but look at this…” Billy snapped, and a small knife appeared. He cut his skin and went to the muscle. It healed in about 10 seconds. “How does that happen?”
“You’re a fast healer. If you keep doing stunts like you did in the living room, you’ll be glad that happens.”
Billy laughed and said, “I get that from my dad.”
Bill smiled, and said, “Yes, you do.”
“Any other powers you’ve discovered, Billy?” Fran asked.
“Accelerated Healing, Animal Empathic Communication, Fast Runner, Mind reader, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Time freezer, and I can feel people’s emotions.”
“8 things so far?”
“Yes, but I’ve got a feeling that I’ve got more.”
“You might. How’d you come up with the name?”
“I don’t know. It came out while I was talking to them.” Billy said, shrugging. He looked at his parents and brother, and said, “If you need to talk to me about something, and you don’t want me to answer me aloud, or I can’t, just say my name, and I will be able to talk to you. We’ll have the conversation in our heads.”
“That is so cool, so if I go,” Colin said, aloud, and then thought, ‘Billy, can you hear me know?’ He switched back to speaking aloud, “You’ll answer me through my head?’
‘Yes,” Billy said, thinking back to him, ‘I can answer you.’ He concentrated and Colin was soon by himself in his head. He said, “Understand better, Colin?”
“Yes. That was so cool.”
“Yes, it is. It’ll come in handy if I’m in need of something from someone, and can’t talk out loud.”
“Yes it is.”
“We better get back out.”
As soon as he stepped through the door, he heard, “BILLY! You missed it!”
“What did I miss?”
“Some guy came in here to hurt us, and this other guy came in and saved us. He called himself ‘Lord of the Underworld’.”
“That is so cool. Too bad, I missed it. I would’ve loved to see that! Did he say anything to you?”
“Yes, he said that if any of us has any need of help, to just call him, and he’ll be here. He said that if he can’t be, then he’ll send someone from his group who will then help us.”
“You said his name was, ‘Lord of the Underworld’, correct?” Billy said, thoughtfully.
“Yes, why?”
“I think I’ve met him.” Billy said, even more thoughtfully, thinking, ‘Mom, dad, Colin, Angela, , go with this.’ He was out of their heads so fast, that they wondered if they’d heard him, but when he winked at them, they knew they had heard right. He knew Victor would spread it to the other vampires.
“How?”
“A long story, too long.” He thought, thinking, ‘Victor, when I wink at you, go out the kitchen door, and wait until you hear me say my vampire name, and come around, tell them all that I was busy and that I sent you in my place. I’ll guide you from there.’
‘Gotcha, Billy, I mean, Lord of the Underworld. What’s my name?’
‘Knight of the Underworld. Tell everyone to go with us, but don’t let them know why. Leave my family out of this for now. We’ll catch them up later. I have a feeling that ‘Lord of the Underworld’ and ‘Knight of the Underworld’ is going to be quite popular tonight on the news, especially considering where this is all taking place.’
‘Exactly.’
“You can’t tell us, Billy?”
“No, but I have a feeling he can.” Billy said, winking at Victor.
“You mean, you’re going to call him?”
“Yes. Lord of the Underworld.”
Before they knew it, some guy was in front of them.
“Who dare call Lord of the Underworld when there’s no need to be helped?”
“That would be me.” Billy said, stepping forward.
“Billy Gilman!”
“That’s me, but…it’s not the Lord of the Underworld. Who are you?”
“I am the Lord of the Underworld’s second in command. I’m called Knight of the Underworld.”
“Oh, yeah, I remember him saying that he wished his second in command was with him.”
“Yes, he doesn’t like it when I’m too far away. He always has questions for me. I don’t know why he doesn’t just use his Telepathy to communicate with me. It works no matter how far someone is from you.”
“Was you the one that…changed him then?”
“Yes.”
“That is just so cool. Wish I could meet him.”
“I’d let you…but he’s a bit busy. I’ll make sure he’s not busy sometime soon and bring him to you.”
“That’d be fine.”
“Did he tell you how he met me?”
“Yes, but if I remember correctly, it’s a long story.” Victor said, “But I’m guessing you want the short version?”
“Yes.”
“I think you were going down a dark alley when it happened. Someone sneaked up on you and you yelled for help. The Lord of the Underworld came and rescued you.”
“Yep, that’s pretty much it.”
“What happened then, Billy?” One of the fans asked. This one was a human.
“He brought me back here. I think he must have healed me. I was fine, didn’t have a scratch on me.”
“That is so cool.”
“Yes it is.” Billy replied, thinking, ‘Sneak out and come back in the front door in your vampire costume. Your name is ‘Princess of the Underworld’. You’re going to tell Victor that I need him.’
‘I can do that; you have a lot to explain once the humans leave.’
‘I know. Just please do so. Wait for me to say my vampire name again.’
‘I will.’ She was gone before he could tell her anything else.
He looked around the room and said, “Can you show us one of your powers?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Here's more! Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Okay, but just one.” He said, before rising into the air. He went to the ceiling and came back down, still far enough away that he could do a somersault.
Everyone clapped and Billy said, “I hope that the Lord of the Underworld won’t be mad at you for that.”
“No, he won’t be.” Victor said, as Victoria made her appearance. He had gotten Billy’s thought, and said, “Ah, Princess. What brings you here?”
“Lord of the Underworld needs you.”
“I will be right there, Princess.” He said, as he turned back to the humans and his fellow vampires, “Thank you for calling me, Billy.”
“It was no problem. I think we all enjoyed it, and understand why he couldn’t make it.”
“I’m glad. I’ll let you know, through the Princess of the Underworld, here, when he can see you.”
“He can come and see me anytime he wants to, but give me about an hour’s notice or so.”
“We’ll do.” He turned to the Princess and said, “Where is he?”
“The same spot he was in when you left.”
“He really needs my help. Until you need us again.” With that, both the Knight and Princess of the Underworld were gone.
Billy made the rounds again, smiling the whole time. Before long, the guests were starting to leave. When they were all gone, Billy turned to his family and fellow vampires.
“Thanks for going with me. We have my reputation as a vampire established. I think that we’ll have one of you check out what’s going on if someone whispers my name, at least for awhile. We have to be sure. It might be a trap, otherwise.”
“I agree. Who else has a name?” Victor said.
Billy turned to Charlotte and said, “Would you like to be called Lady of the Underworld?”
“Oh, that’d be so cool! I will gladly take that name.”
“All right.” Billy said, and then added, “You know, in a way I kind of feel like Hannah Montana. Not to compare myself with her, but I’m about to lead a double life. It’s going to take all of us to pull this off, but if I know us, we can pull this off.”
“I agree, we can.”
Billy heard his vampire name being said, and immediately switched into his costume. He was away before anyone could stop him. He went to where he’d heard the scream, but stopped where no one could see him. He had to make sure he was in need. He took one look, and knew he’d heard right. An 8-year-old boy was getting beat up. He flew in, and covered him up with his arms.
“Are you okay, son?” Lord of the Underworld asked him.
“Y-yes, sir.”
“Don’t be scared, son. I’m a good guy. I’m here to save you.”
“Thank you.”
“Knight of the Underworld.” Billy said, in a hushed whisper. Victor was there not to long after.
“I wondered where you went, Lord of the Underworld.”
“I’m here to save the kid. Can you take care of these guys for me? I’m going to take this kid back to head counters and teach him how to fight.” Billy said, and then thought better, “Or how about I call the Princess and she can stand here with him as the two of us fight?”
“That would be even better.”
“Princess of the Underworld.”
She was soon there, and looking at him, “Yes, Lord of the Underworld?”
“Stand here with the kid as the Knight and I fight these bullies.”
“Yes, sir.”
Billy waited until she was with the kid, and then went to Victor. “You guys think you’re so big?”
“Yes.”
“Try taking me on.”
“Okay.”
Billy held out his hand, and a sword, like a pirate would use, appeared in his hand. The same kind appeared in everyone else’s hand, too. “Let’s go.”
One of them stabbed Billy in the arm, right as they started. Billy stopped it from healing and continued on fighting. He wanted to show the boy that Princess had, what he could do. When he had finally beaten the boys, he went back over the boy and said, “Watch.” He then let the wound heal, and the boy said, “WOW! That is so cool!”
“Yes, it is.” Billy said, then asked, “Is there anything that I can give you, material wise that you want, but could never get?”
“Yes, sir, but I don’t think that you will be able to do so.”
“What is it?” Billy said, smiling, he knew what the boy wanted, but wanted him to tell him.
“Are you sure you want to hear it?”
“Yes, son, I do.”
“I would like all of Billy Gilman’s CDs, sir.”
“That, my boy, is no problem. I know Billy quite well. I saved his butt one time.”
“That is so cool.”
Billy froze him, and then ran to his bedroom, where he signed his CD’s that he had stashed. When he was through, he ran back and went to where the boy was. He got into position and unfroze the boy. “It is very cool. Hold out your hands and put them together.”
The boy did so, and Billy snapped his fingers. His CDs appeared in the boy’s hands.
“Oh wow! Thank you!”
“I think their signed, too.” Billy told the boy.
“Thanks, Lord of the Underworld. Thank you for everything.”
“It was no problem. If you need my help again, just call my name.”
“I will.”
“Good. Now, where do you need to go? Princess of the Underworld will be glad to take you there.”
“I’d like to go home, sir.”
“Okay, son, will get you there. Can you tell me your name?”
“James.”
“James, the Princess will take you home.”
“Okay.”
“Where is that, Lord of the Underworld?”
“It’s on the other side of town, Princess.” Billy told her, “And when you get him safely delivered, call me.”
“I can do that, sir.”
“Good.” Billy said, turning to Victor, “Let’s get these creeps to the police station.”
“Alright.”
They arrived at the police station, and took the boys inside. The police stood as they entered.
“Hello, Lord of the Underworld. What can we do for you?”
“Book these guys. They were tormenting a seven or eight year old. Keep them here until I come back.”
“Yes, sir.”
“If you have any questions, just whisper my name, and I’ll be here as quick as I can be. Call me whenever. I do not sleep.”
“I will do that, Lord.”
“Good. Ready, Knight of the Underworld?”
“Ready.”
“To headquarters.” Billy said, thinking, ‘Victor, Headquarters is my house.’
They went to headquarters, and as soon as they arrived, Billy’s cell rang, but it was immediately answered. “Hello?” He said, in his head.
“Billy, its Princess, where do I go?”
“Headquarters.” Billy said thoughtfully, “On your way back, can you pick up some candy? It doesn’t matter what; I just need something to suck on.”
“I can do that.”
He ended the call, and said, “Colin, do me a small favor.”
“What is that?”
“Call my cell. I want to see something.”
Colin got out his cell and called his brother’s cell. It immediately answered, and went to his head. “Can you hear me?”
“Yes. But why aren’t your lips moving?”
“I don’t know. Close the phone.”
Billy turned to Victor, “Okay, I must be totally stupid. I just talked to Victoria and Colin through my head and they answered me in there. How?”
“Phone head. Your newest found ability. If you have that, you probably have phone fingers too.”
“Phone fingers?”
“Yes, if you have it, all you have to do is by holding your fingers in the shape of a phone and think of the person you want to call.”
“So, I just do this.” He put his fingers in the shape of a phone and thought of his mom. He heard a ring in his head, and then heard his mom’s cell go off. He ended the call before she could answer, and then said, “That’s so cool. I could be talking to people in my head as I’m working and stuff. No one would ever know.”
“Exactly.”
“That is so cool.” Billy said, already calling his record company.
“Hello?”
“Hey, Ethan!”
“Billy! How are you, man?”
“Amazing, I was wondering something.”
“Okay, and what’s that?”
“For some reason, I’m drawing a blank. I can’t remember when I’m going to start my tour.”
“OH! Man, Billy, where are you? Pluto? You normally know that, like the back of your hand.”
Billy chuckled and said, “No, I’m on Kean. That’s a planet outside of our universe.”
Ethan laughed and said, “Yeah, and I’m on Earth, that’s a planet inside our universe. You start a week from today.”
“Okay, thanks Ethan.”
“No problem, Gilman. I’ll see you soon.”
“Yep, bye.”
Billy closed the phone in his mind, and looked at Victor, “How’d I look when I was on the phone?”
“Okay.”
“Good.” Billy said, looking at Angela, “I called Ethan. I had to see what it was like to call someone in my head. I made it sound like I was drawing a blank and told him that I couldn’t remember when my tour began. He fell for it, hook, line and sinker.”
The others laughed and Angela said, “That’s cool!”
“Yes, it is.” Billy said, “I wish I had some meat in front of me, I’m hungry.”
“You might have Meat Vision. That’s where whenever you want meat; you can make it appear whenever you want. I think, like you will find with all your abilities, you can snap and it’ll appear.”
“It’s that easy?”
“Yes, once you know it’s there.”
“Sweet!” Billy said, snapping, and instantly there was some meat in front of him.
“Hey Billy?”
“Yes, Wizzer?”
“I need to go out to the bathroom.”
“Who do you want to take you?”
“Colin, please.”
“Colin, the dog needs to go to the bathroom.”
“Yes, brother.”
“And no, Colin, I’m not trying to be mean. That’s what he wants.”
“I just hope he’s not spilling any secrets.”
Billy sighed, he knew this was going to come up at some point. “Go take the dog out, and then I want to talk to all of you in the living room. We all need to talk. Wizzer will let you know when he’s done by barking at you.”
The two left, and Billy said, “Please meet me in the living room. I will be there shortly. I have something I need to do.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm

I love the latest entry of your story please continue writing it.
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 am

“As Lord of the Underworld?” Victor asked, and then thought, ‘Billy, jail?’
“Yes.” Billy said, aloud, as an answer to both of his questions.
“Be careful.” Victor told him.
“I plan to be.” He answered, right before he switched into Lord of the Underworld. He ran out the door, and was soon at the police station. He stopped at the desk and was seen not to long after.
“Lord of the Underworld, what can I do for you?”
“I was wondering if I may speak to the supervisor. I have something that I need to speak to him about.”
“That would be fine. I’ll go let him know. I’m guessing you want to do so privately?”
“Yes, I would.”
“I’ll go find him.”
As he waited, the Lord of the Underworld knew that he was being watched. He turned and saw a little boy watching him. He read the boys mind, and saw that he was hurting. He went over to him, and asked, “Are you hurt?”
“Yes, Lord of the Underworld, I am.”
“I can heal you. Do you want me to?”
“Yes, I would.”
Lord of the Underworld touched the boy, and his wounds were healed immediately. As he was about to let go, he discovered that he knew the boy’s greatest fear. To cover up his reaction, the Lord of the Underworld said, “Why are you here?”
“I got caught stealing, or so they said.”
The Lord of the Underworld listened to the boy’s thoughts and knew that he was telling the truth. “I take it, you didn’t?”
“No, sir.”
“Then I believe you.”
“You do?”
“Yes, I do. Believe me, boy, I know a liar. Lady of the Underworld.”
Charlotte was soon there, “Yes, Lord of the Underworld?”
“Watch this boy while I go talk to the supervisor. If you need any help call the Knight of the Underworld.”
“I will.”
“Okay, I’ll talk to you in a few.” The Lord of the Underworld said, as the police officer came back.
“He is ready to see you now, Lord of the Underworld.”
“Okay, thanks. Where is he?”
“Second door on your left.”
He was gone before the officer had time to say anymore. The officer looked at the Lady of the Underworld. He said, “Is he normally like that?”
“Yes. We’re all the time losing him.”
“I bet it’s hard to keep track of him.”
“It is, but we have a good system in place.”
Meanwhile, Lord of the Underworld had arrived in the office of the supervisor.
“What can I do for you, Lord of the Underworld?”
“A lot. I would like to help the police department bring in the criminals. I’d like to talk to the men that you have already captured. I know I can find out where their accomplices are.”
“Alright. Go ahead.”
“I will start tomorrow at 8. I need to do other stuff. Oh, and by the way, the boy out there isn’t lying. He was actually telling the truth. If you want me to, I will take him to a safe place.”
“Alright.”
Lord of the Underworld closed his eyes, and thought, ‘Victor?’
‘Yes, Billy?’
‘I’m bringing someone there. They’ve no idea what is going on. You and Victoria need to make the place look like a headquarters. Have my family look like their part of our group.’
‘Will do.’
‘Thank you. I’ll explain more later, anyway. Besides, if we need to, we can always freeze him.’
‘Exactly.’
‘I’ll let you go, so you can get it done. DO EVERY ROOM! Do not miss anything. Keep my CD’s in the open. From what I heard, he likes my music.’
‘Will do.’
‘Oh, and Victor?’
‘Yes, Billy?’
“I touched the boy, I’m going to be bringing, earlier to heal his wounds, and I know his greatest fear. How is that possible?”
‘I’ll explain that when you get back here. It’ll take some explaining.’
‘Okay? I’ll see you in a little while.’
Lord of the Underworld opened his eyes, looked at the police officer in front of him, and said, “It’s settled. I’m taking him to my headquarters.”
“Okay, that’s fine. I’ll let you.”
“Thank you. I’ll take the boy and leave.”
“Okay.”
They went out, and Lady of the underworld said, “My Lord?”
“Yes, my Lady?”
“Some guy is calling for you from outside.”
“Knight of the Underworld.”
Victor was soon there. He didn’t say a word, just watched.
“Lady, take the boy to headquarters.” Lord of the Underworld said, snapping and a handkerchief covered the boy’s eyes. When it was on, he said, “Don’t take it off for anything. I want to be there when he takes it off.”
“Yes, my Lord.”
“And my Lady?”
“Yes, my Lord?”
“Stay there. UNLESS the Knight or I call for you.”
“I will, my Lord. Be careful.” She said, before she picked up the boy, held him in her arms, and was out in seconds.
“I will be.” He said, softly.
“Let’s go, Romeo.”
“Romeo? Who’s that?”
“You that. You’re hitting on…”
“My girlfriend, duh.” Lord of the Underworld said, giving his sidekick a look.
“I know. I just like teasing you.”
“Let’s go.”
They went out the doors and saw the person that had hollered.
“Well, hello, Lord of the Underworld.” The man said, thinking, ‘He probably doesn’t even know my name…’
“Mosman Gloomsnake.” He replied, hearing the man’s thoughts.
“Glad you could make it.”
“Oh, yeah! I bet. What did you want?”
“I want to fight you. Right here right now.”
“Be careful, Lord.”
“I will be, Knight, as long as you have my back.”
“I have your back.”
“I’m glad.”
“What are the stacks?” Lord asked, knowing that he’d have to explain what he meant.
“Stacks?”
“Yeah, if I win what do I get? If you win what do you get?”
“Oh, I see what you mean! If I win, I get to have you on my side.”
“If I win?”
“I will join you.” Mosman said, knowing he wouldn’t.
“I don’t believe you.” Lord said, hearing the other’s thoughts, “How about…” he paused, looked at his partner and thought, ‘Knight, if you helped me, do you think we could win?’
‘Yes, why?’
‘I think, if I do this right, we might win.’
‘Go for it.’
‘Okay, but I’m going to have to use Charlotte. Can you tell her?’
‘Yes. How?’
‘Just tell her to follow my lead, and to get in a very sexy outfit.’
‘Okay.’
‘Thank you.’ Lord said, before breaking out of the connection. He waited until his partner nodded at him, before saying, “Lady of the Underworld.”
She was soon to him, in a very sexy outfit.
“Oh, baby.” Was the only thing the Lord could say. He kissed her and then turned to the enemy, “If you win, how about you get her, and if I win, I get Dophala Chantwing.” Lord said, knowing from Mosman’s thoughts that it was his girlfriend.
“Deal.” Mosman said.
“I love you, my Lady.”
“I love you, my Lord.” She said back, hoping he was being truthful.
“I am, my Lady. We’ll talk later.”
“Yes, my Lord.”
They smiled at each other, and then Lord turned back to the man in front of him. “Let’s start.”
Lord snapped and instantly he had a sword in his hand and his enemy’s. He snapped again, and instantly a radio appeared. He smiled and pushed play. His own voice started playing. This radio had actually come from his room. He could tell from his enemy’s thoughts that he didn’t care for the singer.
“I’m a fan of Billy’s. I wanted to listen to him as I fight.” Lord said, making that up. In truth, he didn’t like listening to his own voice unless he had to. This was one of those had to times.
Lady and Knight smiled, they knew exactly what Lord was doing. He would win, without any trouble. And win he did.
“Let your buddies know that I’m always going to be ready and waiting.” Lord told him, and then said, “Let’s go to headquarters.”
They went back to headquarters, aka Billy’s parent’s house. As soon as they arrived, Billy froze the little boy, before he could know that he was back. They switched backed to their regular clothes. He had discovered a new ability. Appearance switcher. This meant that he could switch into a new outfit in a matter of seconds.
“Ahhh, it’s nice to be back in regular clothes.” Billy said, and then looked at Charlotte. “Thank you.”
“No problem. I was glad to help. Did you mean what you said back there?”
“Yes. Would you be my girlfriend?” He asked, as he held her hand.
“I would be honored.”
“Thank you, Charlotte.” Billy said, smiling at his new girlfriend. He turned towards Victor and said, “I hope I don’t actually have to take Mosman’s girlfriend. I saw the picture of her in his head. Can I say UGLY?”
“She was that bad?”
“Yes. YUCK!” Billy said, “Okay, We’re now going to have a fast conversation. I have no idea how long this freeze thing works, yet. We’re going to have to try it on one of you humans sometime. See how long it works. We’ll do that some night. Anyway, earlier Colin said something about privacy. Nothing you think is going to be said to anyone else. I know how it is to want to have privacy. Again, nothing is going to be said to anyone else, and unless you personally tell me that, I can. Feel free to talk to Wizzer if you need to. If he happens to tell me anything, I won’t say a thing. You can totally trust me. If you hear that I did tell someone, you can hurt me, and then I won’t let it heal. Do you agree?”
Everyone agreed.
“Then, costumes, Knight and Lady. Everyone, act like we just got here.” Billy said, snapping and was instantly in his own costume. “That is so nice. Everyone ready?” When they said they were, Billy snapped and the kid and time unfroze.
“…be back?” the kid said, finishing the sentence he’d started.
‘What was he asking?’ he asked his dad in his thought.
‘When you would be back.’ His dad answered him.
“Hi everyone.” Lord said, making the kid jump. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you, son.”
“It’s okay.”
Lord snapped and the kid’s handkerchief came off. Lord looked at the kid, and knew that he was going to have to tell him who he really was. He already knew the kid’s past. He went to the kid, and kneeled to his height.
“What is your name?” Lord asked, already knowing, but wanting to ask.
“Nathan.”
“Okay. You know I have…abilities…beyond anything human, am I right?”
“You are, sir.”
“Okay, Nathan. I want you to know that one of my abilities is being able to read people’s minds.”
“You mean every thought I’ve had while around you, you’ve heard?”
“That’s right.”
“You know about…everything.”
“I do and that is why I think I should tell you my greatest secret.”
“But…why?”
“Because I think I can trust you. I know I can trust you. I promise you I will not tell anyone what you’ve been through, if you promise not to tell anyone what I’m about to tell you.”
“I promise.” Nathan said, sincerely.
Lord smiled at him, and said, “Nathan, I know the answers to the questions I’m about to ask you, but I’m going to ask them for the benefit of the people around us, okay?”
“Okay.”
“Who is your all time favorite singer?”
“Billy Gilman.”
“Okay, if you could meet him and ask any question, what would that be and why?”
“I’d ask him if I could join him on tour, and…” he looked around at the others, and then back at Lord.
Lord smiled the faintest smile and said, “I understand. You don’t have to answer the why.”
“Thank you.”
“But we will talk about what I’ve heard later.”
“I understand.”
“Next question. Would you like to meet Billy?”
“I would love to.”
“Here goes.” Billy said, snapping and was soon dressed in his normal clothes and looking like himself again.

Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm

I want to know what happens. I love the cliff hanger you put right there please continue
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

gilmangirl wrote:I want to know what happens. I love the cliff hanger you put right there please continue
Agreed. The cliff hangers definitely leave readers wanting more!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 am

Autum wrote:
gilmangirl wrote:I want to know what happens. I love the cliff hanger you put right there please continue
Agreed. The cliff hangers definitely leave readers wanting more!
And that, Ladies, is why I do that. Smile Here's more!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
“BILLY GILMAN! You’re Lord of the Underworld?”
“I am.” Billy said, smiling.
“When did that happen?” Nathan asked when he could talk.
“Oh, gosh, now that, I have no idea. I would, but I don’t know what time it is.”
“It’s about midnight. Still your birthday.” His mom answered for him.
“I guess it’s been almost 24 hours.”
“That is so cool.” Nathan said, “Can I join you on tour?”
“Yes. I’ll tell you what we’ll do. We’ll tell the world that Lord of the Underworld asked me to take care of you for him. How would that be?”
“That would be amazing!”
“Do you have any of my CDs?”
“No sir.”
“Hold out your hands.” When the boy had his hands out in front of him, Billy snapped and his CDs were instantly in Nathan’s hands, “The CD and booklet should both be signed.”
“Thanks so much, Billy.”
“It’s no problem, Nate.” Billy said, looking around at the rest of the humans, “I think that it’s time for bed, at least for you humans. Nate, you can sleep in my room. Mom, when you wake up in the morning, this place will be shinning like you the top of the Chrysler Building.”
“Thank you, Billy.”
“No problem, mom.”
“Billy?”
“Yes, Nate?”
“Can you stay in the room with me tonight?”
“Yes I can. Besides, I have some things I need to do on the computer. I will stay with you until you tell me differently.” Billy said, turning towards his friends and thought, ‘Victor, Victoria and Charlotte can you guys make this place shin before morning? I would help, but well, you know.’
“Yes, Billy, we can do that.” Victor answered him aloud.
“Thanks, you guys.” Billy said, before taking Nate in his arms and taking him to his bedroom.
As soon as Nate saw the room, he said, “WOW!”
“I know. Isn’t it cool?”
“Most diffidently. I’m tired.”
“Go right ahead and sleep. Do you mind if I go talk to my brother real quick?”
“Not at all.”
“Thank you.” Billy said, getting up and going to his brother’s room. He knocked, and waited for his brother to say come in. When he did, Billy entered and said, “How are you, bro?”
“Not good. She broke up with me. Why?”
Billy sighed and said, “Well, as you know I went and talked to her. Didn’t do as much talking as you think. I listened to her thoughts more than I did anything else. Do you want the absolute truth?”
“Yes.”
“I’m going to be truthful with you then. Please don’t be angry with me.” Billy said, before going on and telling his brother what he had really heard. When he knew his brother needed a shoulder to cry on, he was right there. He stayed with his brother a good 2 hours before he finally went to sleep.
“I love you bro, and someday, I promise you that I will change you. You and our parents. I don’t think I would be the same without you around. Just wish I could’ve gotten this before grandma passed away.” Billy said, before leaving the room.
When he returned to his room, he noticed that Nate was still awake. “Nate? Why are you still awake?”
“I couldn’t sleep.”
“I’m here now. Try.”
“Okay.” Nathan lay down, and was soon fast asleep.
Billy looked up the information he was supposed to look up, and found out some valuable stuff. He also found a couple more of his abilities, and a couple others that he’d have to try out when he was himself. He found out that even if he was himself; he could easily blend in and not be found. That was called incognito. That would come in handy, especially if he was running from the paparazzi.
Billy kept searching until he knew that Nathan was sound asleep, and then went down to check on the rest of the group. They were all in the kitchen when Billy entered.
“Hey, guys.” Billy said, as he saw them.
“Hey, Billy!” Victor said, “I thought Nathan wanted you to stay with him?”
“He does. I just needed to get up for a little while and out of my room. It’s weird to think that I can stay up 24/7 now.”
“I know how you feel,” Victoria said, “I was the very same way when I was first changed.”
“How old are you?” Charlotte asked.
“Let’s put it this way, I was born right before the Declaration of Independents was signed.”
“THAT WAS IN 1776! That would make you…approximately 233 years old!”
“Yes, your right. Dad’s even older then I am. He’s…” She stopped and didn’t even think of what she was going to say.
“Oh, no, Victoria, you say it, and your dead meat.” Victor said, before his daughter could say anything.
“Bring it dad.” Victoria said, getting up and looking at her dad.

Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Can't wait to see what happens. Love action and drama mixed together.
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 am

gilmangirl wrote:Can't wait to see what happens. Love action and drama mixed together.
If you love action and drama together, just wait for where I am in the story! Talk about Action and Drama!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m going to go check on Nathan.” Billy said, getting up and going to the door.
“I’ll go with you.” Charlotte said, jumping up and going behind Billy.
They exited the door, and that’s when they both heard a scream. Both immediately put on their costumes and went to where they’d heard the scream. A man was tormenting a mother and young girl.
Lord listened to their thoughts just to make sure it was real. He couldn’t just jump into this unless he knew it was for real. He knew immediately that it was true. The man was now hitting the little girl. ‘My Lady, go to headquarters and get the basement to look like headquarters.’ Lord thought.
‘Yes, my Lord.’
‘And then come back here.’ He thought, before leaving her and going into the house. He went up to the man, picked him up, and threw him off the little girl. “Hasn’t anyone ever taught you not to hit women or children? Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?”
“You punk! They were doing me wrong! I was teaching them a lesson.” The man started towards the Lord of the Underworld.
Lord snapped and the man instantly had handcuffs on his hands, and they were behind his back. ‘My Lady? Where are you?’
‘About to head you’re way, my Lord.’
‘In about 30 seconds, I’ll call you.’
‘All right my Lord. I’ll be ready.’
‘Check on my charge while you’re waiting. I want to make sure he’s okay.’
‘Will do.’
Lord looked at the man and said, “You’ll be headed with me to the jail.” When he knew 30 seconds had passed, he called for Lady of the Underworld. When she was there, he turned to the woman and young girl. “I’m Lord of the…”
“Don’t talk to them. Only I’m allowed to talk to them.”
Lord walked over to him and said, “I don’t think you’re in the position to talk back to me.” He snapped and instantly a piece of duct tape covered the man’s mouth. “Much better.” He walked back over to the woman and young girl. “Anyway, I’m Lord of the Underworld. This here is Lady of the Underworld. She’s going to take you to our headquarters and I’ll soon be there. I have to take this idiot to jail.”
Lord snapped and the man was instantly on a stretcher. “I’m going to need some help, Knight of the Underworld.”
He was soon there, and they were soon at the jail. Lord said, “You can leave now, Knight, I’ll be home soon. Check my charge.”
“Yes, Lord.”
They were outside the jail, so when the Knight had gone, the Lord snapped, and instantly the man could walk. “Come on, you idiot. Beating a woman and young girl should get you life in prison without parole, I should say.” They walked. Well, Lord was dragging the man behind him.
They walked up to the desk, and when they’d been noticed, Lord said, “I heard a woman scream. Come to find out this man was beating her and a young girl. I would lock him up by himself.”
“Follow me, Lord.” The officer said, starting to walk towards the jail.
“Hold up. This man seems to not want to make another step.” Lord said, before snapping. The man was in a wheelchair. “That’s better, let’s go.”
They started towards the back and were soon to an empty jail cell. Lord pushed the guy into the cel. The officer shut the door and then Lord snapped. The handcuffs, duct tape, and wheelchair were gone, and the man was flat on his back.
“He deserved that.” The officer said, laughing.
“He sure did.” Lord said, as they started back, “If you are going to move him, let me know. I’ll put him in handcuffs and everything again. I doubt if we can get him to corporate at all.”
“I doubt it too.” The officer said.
“Just call me when ever. I don’t sleep.”
“May I ask a personal question?”
“Yes, and you’re answer is also yes.” Lord said, knowing he was going to ask if he was leading a double life. They were back at the front. Lord snapped, and everyone but the two of them was frozen.
“How’d you know and do that?”
“I can read minds and freeze people. Just don’t let anyone know.” Lord answered, “I kind of feel like Hannah Montana. You know?”
“I can see what you mean. In one sense you’re totally normally, and in another you aren’t.”
“Actually, both sides aren’t exactly normal.”
“You mean, everything you do now, you can do when you look like yourself?”
“Exactly. I can’t tell you who I am, in case you’re questioned, but I think you know me.”
“I do?” The officer said, thinking of names of people he knew.
“Yep, and you’re getting closer with names. I have to go. If you think, you have it, whisper my real name really, really, low. If you’re right, I’ll talk to you in your head.”
“Yes, Lord.”
“I have to go, that boy I took earlier doesn’t want me to far away. I’m hoping that he’ll still be asleep when I get there. See ya.” Lord said, unfreezing everyone right before he left.
“I hope he is, too. See ya later, Lord.”
~*~Billy~*~
He was soon at headquarters, and checked his charge to see how he was doing. Still sleeping. He went down to the basement and saw that the mother and daughter were waiting on him.
“Thanks, my Lady, for bring them here.” It was the first thing he said.
“You’re welcome, my Lord.”
Lord turned to the mother and daughter and said, “You’ll be glad to know that the man is in jail. He will not be out for some time.”
“Thank you, my Lord.” The daughter said, as the mother gave her a hard look.
“I am not here to hurt you, or anything. I’m here to help you.” Lord said, snapping, and instantly a couple of beds appeared, along with a bathroom and a kitchenette. “Why don’t you go to sleep? No one will bother or hurt you. When you get up and ready later, call Knight of the Underworld, he will come and get you.”
“Thank you, my Lord.” The young girl said, thinking, ‘I wonder if he’s actually someone I might know?’
Lord smiled, before saying, “You are very smart, Rachel, very smart.”
“I am, how?”
“I hear your thoughts. That is how I know.”
“Oh, so…are you?”
“Yes, you know…I can’t tell you…that…but I’m sure you’ll come up with it.”
“And if I do?”
“Whisper the answer really, really low. I will talk to you in your head, if you’re right.”
“Okay, will do.” Rachel said, smiling. Then kept thinking, ‘Where have I heard that voice before?’ then said, “I know the answer Lord.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I liked the part where you put the criminal in the wheelchair with ducktape and handcuffed it made me laugh
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 am

“And you’re correct. You can’t tell anyone…even your mother…ever, okay?”
“Okay, I promise.”
“I trust you.” Lord said, hearing his name come from the lips of his charge. “I’ll be right back. My Lady, stay here with them.”
“Yes, my Lord.”
He was gone in moments, heading to his bedroom. Nathan was sitting on the edge of his bed, with Colin and his parents around him. Billy knew, instantly, what had happened, and was changed and sitting with Nathan in his lap, before anyone could take his or her next breath.
“Nathan, I’m here. You’re okay.”
Nathan clung to him even more. Billy softly started to sing. Before long, Nathan was sleeping soundly. Billy gently put the boy down on the bed and stood up.
“What was wrong with him, Billy?” His mom asked, quietly.
Billy looked down at the boy and back at his family, “I’m not…allowed to say, not really. He’s been through so much. We’re going to have to shower him with a lot of love and care. The most I can tell you is that he’s been through stuff that none of us could imagine.”
“That bad?”
“Yes, that bad, mom.”
“That is sad.”
“Very sad.”
“We better get back to sleep.”
“Yes, you better.” Billy said, thinking, ‘Colin, you feeling any better?’
‘I’m okay.’
‘I’m here for you, anytime, brother. Never forget that.’
‘I won’t…ever.’
“Get to bed, Col. We’re going to have a busy day tomorrow.” Billy said.
“Alright. I’ll see you in the morning.”
They left the room. Billy sat down and looked at his charge. He knew that as soon as the kid woke up, they’d have to talk. He left for a little while to talk to the two in the basement, and then came back up. He didn’t leave Nathan to long this time. A few hours later, Nathan woke up and saw Billy sitting there.
“Good morning, Billy.”
“Morning, Nate.” Billy said, “What would you like for breakfast?”
“I would like 2 eggs, over easy, with a few pieces of bacon and a piece of toast.”
Billy snapped, and instantly there was a plate of the said food in front of Nathan.
“Thanks, Billy.”
“No problem, Nathan.”
Billy and Nathan talked and had fun while he ate, and then Billy said, “Okay, Nathan. I’ve heard your thoughts, but I want to know, out loud, what went on.”
“I guess you deserve to hear it out loud. You’ve went out of your way for me.” Nathan said, quietly, “I was born to a mother who was on crack, and a dad that was a drunk. When I was born, I was weaned off the crack and everything. By the age of three, my father thought it would be funny to beat and…and molest me. By the age of five, I had run away. I was finally caught stealing at the age of seven. Since then, I’ve been in jail…a lot.”
“And that’s where I came in.”
“Yes, sir.”
“What was the nightmare about?”
“I dreamed that my dad found me and…”
“If he ever found you, he’d have to go through me, first.”
“Thanks, Billy.”
“No problem. I’m here for you.”
Nathan just smiled, and handed Billy his clean plate.
“Let’s go find out what the rest of them are doing. If their eating, I can do the dishes up for them.”
They went down to the kitchen. Billy was right, they were eating, and as soon as they were finished, Billy did the dishes and then turned to his family and friends. “I’m going to go check on the mother and daughter. Then we can go.”
He was soon back; both mother and daughter were still sleeping. “They’re still sleeping. Victor, you might want to listen for them to call your vampire name. I told them to call you when they were ready to go. Take them to a shelter in New York.”
“Is that far enough away from the abuser?” Colin asked.
“Probably not, but they aren’t to release him until I give the okay.” Billy said, getting out his cell phone and looking at his calendar. “I have to be at the police station in a little while as Lord of the Underworld. Then I’ll come home and leave as myself. I hope someone asks me for my autograph…I need to sign something, and soon.”
Colin smiled and got a pad and a pen, and said, “May I have a signature, please, Billy?”
Billy laughed, took the pad and pen from his brother, and wrote, ‘Col, thanks for being my brother and best friend. Billy.’ He handed the pad and pen back to his brother.
“Thanks, Bro.”
“It’s no problem. I had better go out first; you follow out, more slowly. I’ll meet you somewhere when I’m done. I know I’ll be able to find you.” He left then, and went straight to the jail. They let him go straight to where they talk to the prisoners. He was given a list of where everyone was, and was soon talking to the prisoners.
Before he talked to them, he talked through the loud speaker and said, “I hope every one of you can hear me. This is Lord of the Underworld. As soon as I get off, I will be talking to each of you. Be ready for anything. You cannot hide anything from me. You had all better come prepared. That is all, thank you.”
He went to the room that was the integration room and was soon integrating the inmates. He was done less than 4 hours later, just in time to leave and head out of the house as Billy the singer/song writer. He was to be on a local talk show in about 5 hours.
He was soon home, and started moving around like he normally did when he was home. Of course, the paparazzi were ready to greet him when he made his appearance outside. He went into the kitchen and brewed his morning cup of coffee. He figured that he might as well have some of it, since he was so used to having a cup in the morning.
He went back through the living room, and went outside. This was part of his morning ritual. He couldn’t stop now, or they would wonder. The paparazzi had learned, long ago, not to talk to him until he started the conversation.
He smiled when he saw that some fans were waiting for a signature. He walked out to them and said, “Good morning.”
“Morning, Billy.” One of them said, “Did you have a good night’s sleep?”
“Yes, I did. Did you?”
“Amazing night…” She replied, smiling.
He knew what she meant and said, “I take it you’re married?”
“Yes.” She replied.
“Is it true…about Lord of the Underworld?” The other girl spoke suddenly, “Will he really save us?”
“Yes, it’s true…he actually saved my butt a few months back. I’ve seen him in action…he’s quite good. All you have to do is call his name out, and he’ll come. If he can’t come, his Knight will.”
“How do you know this?”
“He told me. He knew I could keep a secret.” Billy said, thinking, ‘Victor, text me.’ About 20 seconds later, his cell rang, saying he had a text message. ‘You asked me to text you…’
‘Yeah, I can’t talk to you through my head as much when I’m myself…ha-ha. I’ll probably be calling my vampire name out. Wait a few seconds and then come…as my Knight.’
“What secret?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 am

I loved it
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 am

“Who he really is.”
“You know that?”
“Yes. I’ve been sworn to secrecy. I can’t say any more.”
“Can you call him?”
“Yes, but who knows where in the world he is. He might send his Knight.” Billy said, before saying, “Lord of the Underworld.”
10 seconds later, Knight of the Underworld showed up. As soon as he arrived, the Knight said, “Sorry, we were busy fighting some demons. Hello, Billy Gilman.”
“Hello Knight of the Underworld. Where’s Lord?”
“When we were done fighting the demons, the Lord of the Underworld was called again. I swear he’s always doing something.”
As the Knight was talking, Billy was thinking, ‘Charlotte, I think it’s time to introduce you as my girlfriend. Come in about 10 minutes. Is this okay?’
‘Yes.’
‘Thanks, babe.’ Billy said, before saying aloud, “He said he’s glad he doesn’t have to sleep. He would never get anything accomplished.”
“No he wouldn’t.” Knight of the Underworld said, “I have to go, I’m being called again. Later Billy Gilman.”
“Later Knight of the Underworld.” Billy said even through the Knight was gone. He turned back to the girls and said, “Would you like some autographs?”
“Sure! That would be nice.” Both said together.
Billy signed the pictures he was handed, and then looked up. Everyone saw his face as it grew huge with a smile, and looked around to see a girl walking towards him.
He walked towards her and said, “Hey baby. You are so beautiful.”
“Thanks, babe.”
“No problem.” Billy said, leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek, “You ready to go to the talk show?”
“Yes, babe, I am.” Charlotte answered, smiling up at him.
Billy put his arm around her and said, “Why don’t you go with me to the house, so I can put my coffee cup away?”
They walked to the house, talking as they went.
“Are you nervous, babe?”
“Yes, I am. If I weren’t nervous, I would start to wonder why.” He said, and then broke into song. (Chorus of Damn)

‘That girl can work it
She knows what she’s doing, baby
She’s on a mission
She’s got a plan
She’ll drive you crazy
But you’ve got to give her a hand
She left me speechless
And all I could say was Damn’

He ended it right before they went into the house. Billy kept his arm around his girlfriend and they went into the kitchen.
“Are you hungry?”
“Yes.”
He snapped and instantly there was a piece of meat in front of both of them. They both started in, and were shortly finished. Being vampires, both could eat fast.
“That was good.” Billy said, smiling.
“That was delicious. If I had gone any longer without that, I was going to kill something.”
“I know what you mean. I was feeling the same way.” Billy said, smiling as he looked into his girlfriend’s eyes, “I feel like I’ve known you my entire life.”
“That’s how I feel about you, Billy.” She said, staring into her boyfriend’s eyes.
Billy leaned in, and their lips were soon together for their first kiss. When they pulled apart, both leaned back and continued to look in each other’s eyes.
Neither knew how long they stared into the other’s eyes. When they finally stopped staring into each other’s eyes, Billy said, “I hate to stop, but it’s probably time to go.”
“You’re probably right.” Charlotte said, as they both got up and headed out the door. By the time, they had exited the house, a crowd had gathered.
Billy put his arm on Charlotte’s waist, and they went down the steps. Billy signed autographs and talked to the fans some, and then they left for his interview.

They were soon at the place for the interview, and were escorted to where they needed to be. Billy knew he would have to tell the world that he couldn’t keep calling for Lord of the Underworld. That would just be hazardous. He would just tell them that the Lord of the Underworld could only be called when it was an emergency. He was soon called out onto the stage.
His welcoming was a warm one, but he heard some of his fans thinking that he would call out the Lord of the Underworld before long.
“Hello Billy!”
“Hey!”
“How are you?”
“Amazing! It feels great to look out and see everyone.”
“I bet. My first question is about the Lord of the Underworld…” She trailed off, figuring that Billy knew what the question was going to be. He did.
“I know that you all have heard about Lord of the Underworld. I know you guys have also heard about the time he saved me. I want to go on the record and say that it is true. Lord of the Underworld did save me. I also have to give you a message from the Lord himself. He will send his partners, first, from now on, just to make sure something is wrong. He doesn’t want to do this, but he is a very busy man. He hopes you understand. I won’t say another word about any of this again. Unless, of course, he asks me too.”
“That is understandable.” The host replied, “We reminded our viewers a week ahead of time that we were going to have you on here. We had thousands of questions come into our in-box. The first random question is, ‘What do you do in your free time?’ ”
“That is a good question. I normally don’t have much free time. I’m always doing something with my occupation. When I do have time, I like to spend it with my family and friends. I normally don’t get to talk to them much, or hang out.”
“The next question is, ‘I heard that the Lord of the Underworld gave you a boy to watch over. Is that true and why did you take him in?’ ”
“That, too, is a really good question.” Billy said, so he could think about what he wanted to say. He was quick on his feet, and said, “One night, this past week, one of the Lord’s partners came to me and asked if I had time to talk to him. I told him, yes and the partner left. Lord of the Underworld was soon there. He told me about the boy he’d found. Again, I can’t say where. He told me that he’d been having some of his partner’s watch me. They’d decided that I would take good care of the boy. The Lord knew I’d want some details about the boy. He’d already spoke to him. The Lord told me everything I might need to know. It’s been so much fun with him around. It’s only going to get better. You will meet the boy later.” Billy didn’t like that he’d said, ‘The boy’, but he didn’t want to give them his name yet.
‘Billy, why aren’t you saying my name?’ Nate thought to his favorite singer.
‘Because I want you to be on stage when I do that.’
‘Oh.’
“Okay, Billy.” The host said, “The next question is, ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’ ”
“Yes, I actually do.” Billy said, smiling, “Baby, can you come here?” He then thought, ‘Charlotte, can you do me a favor?’
‘Anything for you, baby.’
‘Sit on my lap.’
‘Okay?’
‘Just trust me.’
Charlotte came out and sat down on Billy lap. He smiled and said, “Everyone, please meet my girlfriend, Charlotte.”
“Hello, Everyone.” Charlotte said, before Billy spotted something that he knew shouldn’t be there.
“Lord of the Underworld.” He spoke aloud. He didn’t want to have to do this, but he had to know something. He couldn’t just walk over there. It would give away everything.
Knight of the Underworld was soon there. “Billy? I didn’t think you were going to call us anymore. Especially in front of…”
“Emergency.” Billy said, interrupting his Knight. He stood up with Charlotte in his hands. She was soon sitting where he had just sat. “I think you can help me, through. I don’t want to brother Lord of the Underworld.”
“Okay. Just give me a minute to speak to him. I was supposed to come straight back.”
“That’s fine.” He looked at the spot, acting as if he was just in deep thought.
‘What are you doing, Billy?’
‘I thought I saw something…like a clue. Just go with it.’
‘Alright.’ The Knight of the Underworld thought, before saying, “Sorry about that. He said I could stay until you get help with what you need.”
“Good.” Billy said, walking over to the clue and pointing to it. “What is it?”
“Oh, my gosh. This is…” Knight stopped, shocked. “Can I have a piece of paper and a pen someone?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 pm

I wanna know what it is that he is looking at.
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Here you go! Smile Don't be mad at the writer. This is just how it turned out. Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the fans handed him a pad and a pen. The Knight put the shapes on the piece of paper. He then handed it to Billy, who stared at the shapes.
“Is this what I think it is?” Billy asked, “Because if it is…”
“I think so. I’m going to take this to Lord of the Underworld. He has to see this. In the mean time, just go back to what you were doing. No one is allowed to touch this place.”
They continued the interview, and then Billy went to the back. When he got to his dressing room, he quickly changed, and then called his Knight, who quickly came.
“Thanks for telling me, Billy.” Lord said loudly to the almost empty room, “I’ll go look at it. You stay here…what me to call my Lady or the Princess?”
“No, I know how busy you are.”
“Okay. I’ll go look at this code more closely. I know a lot of the codes.”
“Okay, thanks, Lord.”
“No problem. Anything else?”
“Yes, put this on the door.”
“I’ll do that. Later, Billy. Take care. I’ll let you know what is going on later.”
“Thanks.”
Lord and Knight walked out of the room and quickly shut the door. Lord snapped and instantly the piece of paper was on the door of his dressing room. It said, ‘Please don’t disturb me. Writing songs. Thank you.’
Lord went to the backstage. He was soon called up to speak. However, he didn’t go to where the host was speaking. He immediately went to where he, as Billy, had seen the code. He looked at it. He knew this code. He snapped and instantly in his right hand, he had a pad of paper and a pen. He thought he knew the code this person was using. He wrote down the numbers and then snapped again. He now had his camera in his hand. He took pictures and then he snapped again. Making it so only he and his partners could still see the numbers. He couldn’t take any chances. He nodded at the host, then said to the Knight, “Meet me…there,” and was gone as soon as he’d finished the sentence.
“Alright.” The Knight said, knowing where he meant.
When the Lord got to the dressing room, he slipped inside. Fortunately, no one saw where he went. He snapped and was instantly in his regular clothes. He sat down and started to decipher the code.

The code looked like this: 4434 31243314 442315 431513 421544 4442151143454215 2234 4434 442315 3134124254 31243314 442315 3111422215 434411444515.

He couldn’t help but wonder who wrote this and why. He snapped and instantly a codebook was in front of him. He checked the codes out, and knew which one it was when he saw it. He drew out the code and soon deciphered it.

What he used to break the code:

1 2 3 4 5
1 A B C D E
2 F G H I J K
3 L M N O P
4 Q R S T U
5 V W X Y Z

(It's supposed to be lined up, but it won't let me do so. If you can figure out how I can make it so it's that way, let me know.)

What it said,
To find the secret treasure, go to the main library. Find the large statue.

“What library?” He said to himself. He thought about it for a while and then smiled. He knew what library. He got up and went out the door. He remembered the paper on his door and went out to the main stage area. The show was over, and the audience was gone. However, there were people, mainly the police, in the room. They were trying to figure what was going on. One of them spotted him and said so. Billy just wished he could be invisible. He didn’t want to be seen yet.
“I sure don’t see him.” Someone said, while another came up to him and said, “Sir, I’m sorry you aren’t allowed in here.”
Billy looked at him funny, and said, “You don’t know who I am?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

I wanna know what the police say. love it
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 am

“No, should I?”
“Never mind.” Billy said, leaving the area. He went back out and wished people could see him, and then went back in.
“There he is!”
No one looked. Since they had been fooled the last time.
“Hi, everyone.” Billy said, smiling.
“Billy. We wanted to talk about something with you.”
“If it’s about what was on the floor, I am under strict orders to keep my mouth shut. The Lord of the Underworld would know if I said anything.”
“How?”
“He’s got spy’s everywhere.” Billy said, thinking, ‘Yeah, he would know because I AM Lord of the Underworld.’
“Oh.”
“Now, if you’ll excuse me, the Lord asked me to look at something else. He got called away.” Billy said, moving toward where he’d seen the code. “Knight of the Underworld.” He whispered.
The Knight was soon beside him, and Billy whispered, “Make sure no one comes in.”
“Yes, Billy.”
He snapped, and everyone was instantly frozen. He walked over to where he’d first spotted the clue and started to look around. He wondered if there was any invisible ink. He snapped and instantly he had a light for which he could see if there was any code on the floor. There was.

ADIYVYVHFDIBGBT.

He knew this was another code. He wrote it down, and looked around. He saw no other codes. He went back to his spot, snapped, and knew that the paper was safe in his room at home. He unfroze the crowd, and turned towards the spot, where they’d been looking.
“Knight of the Underworld.” Billy said, louder now.
He was soon there, and apologized, “I’m sorry, Billy. I was helping the Lord with something.”
“That’s alright. Do you see anything else?”
“No, I don’t.”
“Okay. Let the Lord know that I would like to talk to him at some point tonight. But only when I’m in my room at my house. It’s a…private matter.”
“Yes, sir.”
“I’m going to go find my girlfriend. I sort of forgot her earlier.”
“Yes, you did.”
Billy knew she was close; he could hear her thoughts. He smiled when he saw her facing away from him. He knew he was probably going to have to pay for what he was about to do. However, he also knew that people were starting to think he was acting…strange. This would convince them that he was the same Billy, he’d always been.
He snuck up quietly to her, and covered her eyes. “Guess who?”
Charlotte knew immediately who it was, but started guessing. “Tim.”
“Wrong.”
“Jeremy.”
“Wrong.”
“Ummm…” Charlotte said, thinking, and then said, “If I had to guess, I would say…Billy.”
“Correct.” Billy said, uncovering her eyes and turning her around, he kissed her. Right in front of everyone.
When they pulled back, Billy said, “We have to talk about the you-know-what sometime soon.”
Charlotte looked confused, but then realized what he meant, “Of course. I want to talk about that, too.”
“Tonight, my house, okay?”
“Of course.”
“See you there, Beautiful.”
They kissed and then Billy left. He went in search of Nathan. He wanted to play a trick on everybody, but knew everyone would be on the lookout.
He laughed to himself, knowing that they’d never think of him having Nate helping him out with any of this. He soon found Nate standing with a person from the press.
“Hey Nate.” Billy said, walking up, and interrupting them. He knew Nate would be glad he’d done that.
“Hey, Billy!”
“I hope you aren’t talking about me behind my back.”
“No, I could never do that. Actually, this guy was asking me about my past.”
Billy turned toward the person, and said, “What were you thinking? This boy does NOT want to tell you. Hell, he hardly even wanted to talk to the Lord of the Underworld. I only know this because of what he told me when he dropped Nate off. When he’s ready, Nate will tell you. Come on, Nate. I want you to see the song I just wrote.”
“Oh, thanks Billy.”
“No problem, kid. I just need your help with this song.” Billy said, as they walked down the hallway, away from the guy.
“Okay, I’ve always wanted to help with that, anyway.”
“I have been wondering if you had been, or not. Especially with what the Lord has told me.”
Nate smiled and said, “Yeah.”
They arrived at the dressing room, and were soon inside of it. Billy snapped and said, “No one can hear us, Nate. I will write a song with you some time, but right now, I would like your help with something else, entirely.”
“Which is?”
Billy told him, and Nate smiled when he heard Billy’s plan. When he was done, and Nate had added his own twist to it, Billy said, “Let’s do this.” He snapped and then said, “So, what do you think about the song?”
“It’s amazing! You did a great job!”
“Thank you. I appreciate that.”
“Your welcome!” Nate said, smiling.
Billy snapped, and immediately there was a piece of paper with words in his hands. He smiled and said, “Ready?”
“Yes.”
They left the room, and both went back to the stage. Nate went in one direction, and Billy went in another. He grabbed a microphone, and started singing.

Tonight, I’m starin’ out the bedroom window
Wondering what went wrong between us
Baby, we had so much going on, you and I
Why’d you have to leave?
Was I not that good enough for you?
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
The last thing you ever said to me was
That you hated me and
That you never wanted to see me again
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
You walked out of the house
And never looked back
When you left,
All I could do was cry
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
Oh, baby, I’m sitting here
And starin’ at that picture
We took together at our prom
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
What did I do wrong?
Where did I go right?
Oh, oh ooooo

As Billy sang his new song, Nate went to the very back and started messing up the equipment as Billy got everyone’s attention. Nate was soon finished and joined Billy on stage and helped him sing ‘It’s My Life’. When they were finished, Billy and Nate left the room.
The people that were left in the room just shook their heads and turned to restart their work. All glad that Billy hadn’t pranked them. Until, that is, they started their work.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next