*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert

4 posters

Go down

Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert Empty Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert

Post  NewsGenerator Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Bad news guys...no photography during the concert.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert Empty Re: Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert

Post  Autum Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm

NewsGenerator wrote:Bad news guys...no photography during the concert.
Yes, guys. Unfortunately it's true...no photography during Billy's Nov 13th concert. Photos will only be allowed at the VIP meet & greet and in the lobby after the concert.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert Empty Re: Edited : Cameras are allowed During Nov. 13th Concert

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm

I heard about that and my dad said prob because people are seating on the stage if they allowed photo's it could mass billy up singing.
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm

i just recvied this from scott winn the si opry President And here is what he said

From what I know I believe that photography is ok; no video of any kind is allowed except for that approved by Billy's management (meaning any video that the SI Opry may have set up and approved thru Billy's management). If I find out differently I will let you know. Thanks
Scott Winn
SI Opry President
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Virtus_CH Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:12 am

Awwwwwwwww....... I have just bought a new camcorder, and it cannot be put onto use Sad
Virtus_CH
Virtus_CH

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

melisabgfanforlife wrote:i just recvied this from scott winn the si opry President And here is what he said

From what I know I believe that photography is ok; no video of any kind is allowed except for that approved by Billy's management (meaning any video that the SI Opry may have set up and approved thru Billy's management). If I find out differently I will let you know. Thanks
Scott Winn
SI Opry President
Scott was apparently mistaken. Here is a statement from the Civic Center.

We have a “no camera” policy during the concert; you may take pictures in the lobby. Billy Gilman will be signing autographs after the show for people who purchase his tapes and pictures.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

I just double-checked with Scott Winn...he doesn't know what's going on with the Civic Center. He said all he knows is absolutely no videoing and that so far, no one has told him no photography and he doesn't know why the Civic Center is saying it isn't allowed. But he is going to try and clear things up.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Straight from Billy himself...Cameras are allowed after all!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Virtus_CH Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey, I have changed the title of this topic to avoid confusion... since Billy has spoken - Camera is allowed
Virtus_CH
Virtus_CH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down