*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Years Have You Been A Fan?

+3
Melody
melisabgfanforlife
Autum
7 posters

Go down

How Many Years Have You Been A Fan? Empty How Many Years Have You Been A Fan?

Post  Autum Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 am

Title says all.

10 years for me! WOW Shocked
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

How Many Years Have You Been A Fan? Empty Re: How Many Years Have You Been A Fan?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 am

10 years. And i will be one till i die
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

How Many Years Have You Been A Fan? Empty Re: How Many Years Have You Been A Fan?

Post  Melody Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 pm

ive been a fan for almost 8 years, which is pretty much half of my life
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:53 pm

I am very proud to say I've been a fan for 11 years!
I am very lucky because I was one of the people that got to hear about him in 1999 when he was only being played on our local country radio station and hadn't even been on Oprah yet.
I'll always be a fan.
Miranda
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Miranda wrote:I am very proud to say I've been a fan for 11 years!
I am very lucky because I was one of the people that got to hear about him in 1999 when he was only being played on our local country radio station and hadn't even been on Oprah yet.
I'll always be a fan.
Miranda
That's so awesome, Miranda!
Did you ever see or hear him before "One Voice"? If so, what did the radio stations in Rhode Island play of him since One Voice hadn't been released yet?
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:12 pm

I hadn't seen him or anything until 2000, but I know people who saw him in 1999 before he got famous and was opening up shows.
The radio was playing One Voice. Our station was the first station to play it though so that's how I heard it.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Miranda wrote:I hadn't seen him or anything until 2000, but I know people who saw him in 1999 before he got famous and was opening up shows.
The radio was playing One Voice. Our station was the first station to play it though so that's how I heard it.
That's awesome! I've seen bits and pieces of shows he did back in 1996 and 1999, but I've never seen one of his complete acts, although I would love to! It would be amazing to see how he's grown as an artist before he got famous until now.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Autum wrote:
Miranda wrote:I hadn't seen him or anything until 2000, but I know people who saw him in 1999 before he got famous and was opening up shows.
That's awesome! I've seen bits and pieces of shows he did back in 1996 and 1999, but I've never seen one of his complete acts, although I would love to! It would be amazing to see how he's grown as an artist before he got famous until now.
I agree with everything you just said.
I've heard verrious clips of a show he did in 99 in an interview, but never heard him in 96.
I would've loved to see him back then too, and I think it would be cool to see how he's evolved since then.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Miranda wrote:
I've heard verrious clips of a show he did in 99 in an interview, but never heard him in 96.
I would've loved to see him back then too, and I think it would be cool to see how he's evolved since then.
The clips I've heard from 1996 were two of him singing "Cowgirl's Sweetheart." The date on the video says August 1996, so I'm assuming it's correct. I think it was from the Swamp Yankee Days, which was his first ever public performance.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

I've heard a clip of him singing "Cowgirl's Sweetheart" but I never knew it was from 96. Interesting.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

How Many Years Have You Been A Fan? Empty How long have you been a Billy Gilman fan

Post  pcsmith1 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I have been a Billy Gilman fan for 10 years, ever since he came out with the song One Voice which is one of his most favorite songs he sang in 2000. Very Happy
pcsmith1
pcsmith1
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 am

pcsmith1 wrote:I have been a Billy Gilman fan for 10 years, ever since he came out with the song One Voice which is one of his most favorite songs he sang in 2000. Very Happy
Sounds like you're quite the devoted fan, pcsmith1. Very Happy
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Miranda wrote:I've heard a clip of him singing "Cowgirl's Sweetheart" but I never knew it was from 96. Interesting.
Correction: That was August 1998, not 1996. I got the numbers confused. Embarassed Razz
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillysAngel4Ever Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 am

I've been a fan for 8 years. I've never met him, anyone ever met him before, tell me about your experiance. I love you Very Happy
BillysAngel4Ever
BillysAngel4Ever
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  topanga Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 am

It's been a while since I've been on this Forum.(An entire two years......wow....)

I've been a fan going on 10 years this year.

I went to a concert of his once. Got an autograph.

Besides that though, I can't really remember anything else. I was either 12 or 13 at the time.(I'm going to be 22 in Aug.)
topanga
topanga
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down