*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song? Empty Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song?

Post  pcsmith1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Two weeks ago I saw the movie Remember Me with Robert Pattenson in it and thought it was great, and today I saw the movie The Last Song with Mylie Cyrus in it and I thought this movie was also great. have any of you seen these movies yet, if not you should. Very Happy
pcsmith1
pcsmith1
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song? Empty Re: Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song?

Post  Autum Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

I haven't seen either because I'm not particularly a fan of either Pattinson or Cyrus, but if they are actually good movies, I might consider viewing them.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song? Empty Re: Has anyone seen the movie Remember Me! or The Last Song?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 pm

i seen the last song this weekend it was a great movie
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down