*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMA Fest 2010-- Things to Know!

2 posters

Go down

CMA Fest 2010-- Things to Know! Empty CMA Fest 2010-- Things to Know!

Post  Autum Sun May 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey BillyCentrics!

As many of you all are aware, Billy Gilman has appeared in Fan Fair Exhibit Hall at the annual CMA Fest in his very own booth sponsored by BillyGilmanFans.com every year since 2007.

This year, for 2010, Billy has been invited to come back to Fan Fair Exhibit Hall by CMA Fest since he has been so popular the past 3 years he has been there.

As some may not know, BillyGilmanFans.com collects money in the form of donations from Billy's fans to go towards the costs of Billy's Fan Fair booth. And, I'll be the first one to say-- guys, the booth isn't cheap. We're talking $2000-$3000. And as we all know, money is hard to come by in a shaky economy like we have today. Last I heard, BillyGilmanFans.com has only gotten in about $900 (give or take a few bucks) in donations thus far for Billy's 2010 booth. This is not good, as this is less than half of the money they need to collect to make this booth possible, and CMA Fest is only 1 month away! With that said, within 1 month, they need to collect at least $1,000 more to make this booth happen for Billy!

I cannot stress how crucial it is that Billy's fans donate what they can towards this booth! Last year, the staff of BillyGilmanFans.com had to pay out of their own pockets to cover what the donations did not for Billy's booth, and they cannot afford to do that again this year! That is why it is absolutely vital that fans contribute ASAP.

Anyway, I know everyone has questions right now regarding what is going on with Billy and CMA Fest, so here's the deal:
-Right now, there is NO official commitment from Billy to appear at CMA Fest. However, everyone is pretty certain that he will be there, and in order to be able to give him a booth if he does commit, money has to start coming in NOW!

-There are currently no signing times scheduled at Billy's booth.

-There has not been any performance(s) involving Billy scheduled yet.

-BillyGilmanFans.com is taking up donations right now for Billy's booth! In fact, for donating towards Billy's booth, fans can get several prizes. Here is their donation page: http://www.billygilmanfans.com/donate.php?bgf#page

-For additional information, visit this thread on BillyGilmanFans.com: http://www.billygilmanfans.com/bbx/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8929&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

*If anyone has any more questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Last edited by Autum on Sat May 28, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

CMA Fest 2010-- Things to Know! Empty Re: CMA Fest 2010-- Things to Know!

Post  NewsGenerator Sun May 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated on this. Hopefully they can get more fans to donate. I donated $5 for the keychain. I think more fans would donate if we could get a straight answer from Billy on whether he is actually coming or not.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Wed May 12, 2010 1:24 pm

UPDATE:

Hey all,
Here's what's going on regarding CMA Fest straight out of Billy's mouth-- or his finger tips, rather. Razz Laughing

I asked him via twitter if we could expect him at CMA Fest 2010, and within minutes, he replied back to me saying: "@autumbrooke we are still working out the details but I think its a go!"

With that said, it is safe to say: go ahead and make plans to see Billy at CMA Fest. While it's not 100% for certain that he will be there, the liklihood that he will is extremely high, and you'll want to start planning now as opposed to later.

Stay tuned for more!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down