*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010

2 posters

Go down

Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010 Empty Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010

Post  Autum Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

Hey BillyCentrics,

It is regrettable that I have to deliver this news.

As of the night of May 30, 2010, it is official that Billy Gilman will NOT be present at CMA Fest 2010. Here is what Billy had to say himself via twitter: "Hello all. It has come to a decision that I will not be attending CMA fest, for this years events. Certain obligations are prohibiting me. But the events that are the burden will hopefully be the blessing very soon. Thanks everyone for following and I'm sure you'll be happy with what's to come. Smile enjoy the long weekend everyone! Be safe."

Also, his FanFair Exhibit Hall booth that is normally sponsored, promoted, and hosted by BillyGilmanFans.com is going to be cancelled. The booth would cost $4,000 to pull off, and only about $700 was raised. The staff members of BGF cannot afford to make up the difference this year, either.

If you donated to the booth and would like to talk about either getting your money refunded or letting the money roll over for next year's booth, then please see this thread on BGF. http://www.billygilmanfans.com/bbx/viewtopic.php?t=8989

Sorry it came down to this guys,
Autum

Last edited by Autum on Sat May 28, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010 Empty Re: Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010

Post  melisabgfanforlife Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Well hopefull billy will be there next year.And hopefully we have a new cd by then
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010 Empty Re: Billy Will NOT Be Attending CMA Fest 2010

Post  Autum Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

melisabgfanforlife wrote:Well hopefull billy will be there next year.And hopefully we have a new cd by then
We can only hope. I don't know for certain, but I think he's working on something relating to new songs right now. According to his twitter, he wrote a new song called "Fragile" that is a cross between "One Voice" and "My Time On Earth". So hopefully, after all the years of waiting, we will finally start to see something soon.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down