*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Billy Gilman

3 posters

Go down

The NEW Billy Gilman Empty The NEW Billy Gilman

Post  Autum Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Who is Billy Gilman now?

When most people think of Billy Gilman, they think of a little 11-year-old, 4-foot 7-inch tall, gap-toothed, blond-haired little boy with a mezzo soprano voice singing "One Voice," and "Warm & Fuzzy." They think of a child prodigy running around onstage at county fair doing random covers of country songs and a little boy whom many 13-year-old girls had major crushes on!

That little high-voiced child phenomenon with an enormous stage presence might be who Billy Gilman used to be, but now he's far more than just a novelty act or a record company's puppet.

At 22 and a half years old, Billy Gilman, former country child superstar, is now not only an amazing singer, but also a songwriter. But most importantly, he is a man trying to make it in the business he has chosen as his career. As he writes and co-writes songs about anything and everything in his life and makes a few small public appearances annually, Billy Gilman is an adult country legend in the making!
Billy Gilman is no longer the bubble-gum teeny bopper singing ballads about the world from a child's perspective or cheesy songs about puppy love. Now that he's lived a little, he is writing his own songs about lust (evidence in unreleased song, "Damn"), mature relationships, life experiences, growing up, and finding his own identity.

Although Billy is currently flying back and forth from Nashville to write and record music and only making a few public appearances a year, his most loyal fans still continue to stick by him! That's what we at BGC are all about!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

The NEW Billy Gilman Empty Re: The NEW Billy Gilman

Post  melisabgfanforlife Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm

yes bg all the way till the day i die
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm

This is so true. The new Billy Gilman is more than he used to be. He is now a singer/ songwriter and I hope he will do more even though I get discouraged at times. I'm still keeping my faith. I also want to add that the new Billy Gilman is going to be a lot different than little Billy even though he still has the same big heart he has always posessed! Very Happy
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down