*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do?

+3
NewsGenerator
Autum
whatsupsuzy
7 posters

Go down

If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do? Empty If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do?

Post  whatsupsuzy Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:51 pm

**NOTE: This topic (or any topic I would guess) is not made for people to leave vulgar, sexual, or violent things. It is simply a topic I thought would be a neat way to get to know one-another.

If I got to spend a day with Billy, I would start by showing him how I can fit into the cabinets at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (I know I'm kinda crazy..lol). After getting kicked out we would most likely bust up in Wal-Mart and ride the whole store in motorized wheelchairs seeing who can get the most high fives in the store! Then we would rent four wheelers and go mudding.. Of course I will do my Magic Rain Dance afterward so it will start pouring and we can prance around like lunatics and have the best time with it! After all that, We'd go to all the best junk food places and stock up on frozen pizza and skittles. We would basically pig out, and play rock band and Wii golf until we vomit half to death. And to end we would get with a bunch of our friends, make a huge bon-fire, and party with smores, kool-aid, and good music until the fire dies out and we all pass out on the lawn(and yes i'll invite you:)!!). And that my friends: Is how to have a real good time!

And thats all I really have to say about that..

-SSUZYJONESS
whatsupsuzy
whatsupsuzy
BillyFan
BillyFan

http://www.twitter.com/notsuzyjones

Back to top Go down

If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do? Empty Re: If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do?

Post  Autum Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Interesting, Suzy. None of that surprises me coming from you, though. Very Happy Razz lol

If I got to spend a day with Billy, I honestly don't know what I'd do. I'll have to give it some thought haha.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do? Empty Re: If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do?

Post  NewsGenerator Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm

I would just leave it up to him. Probably hit up Nashville or something.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  melisabgfanforlife Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:39 pm

If i got to go to spend the day with billy.I would love to go to the mda camop with him
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 pm

haha.. well if you do get to spend that day with Billy, can I get an invite to that bonfire? sounds quite interesting to me haha.

If I got to spend the day with Billy, I would want to show him around my town. Maybe go to the mall and walk around for a bit, it would be really cool if it would be around Christmas time and we could go look at all of the lights! Maybe even go Christmas caroling with him? That sounds like a blast haha. He seems to like movies.. so maybe we could go rent a bunch of movies that we like and have a movie marathon, popcorn, candy, soda and all. I wouldn't want it to be anything huge or extra special, just like hanging out with a good friend.

P.S. This topic is really interesting Smile

-renee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 pm

hmm this is an interesting question. im not really sure. probably id just want to talk, get to know him as a person more than as a singer. have some fun too! haha. theres not a lot to do around my town so it would be an interesting day but im sure if i was actually given the opportunity i could come up with some pretty good things lol
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  JessFanOfBG_203 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 am

if i get a chance to spend a day with Billy, i wanna hear he sing, and i wanna take a lot of pic of us..^^♥
JessFanOfBG_203
JessFanOfBG_203
BillyFan
BillyFan

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1380626142#!/profile.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 am

Anyone else?
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

If you got to spend a day with Billy, what would you do? Empty how nice

Post  CandyColoredClown Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 am

whatsupsuzy wrote:After all that, We'd go to all the best junk food places and stock up on frozen pizza and skittles. We would basically pig out, and play rock band and Wii golf until we vomit half to death.

Ooh can't echo that!

Perhaps Billy would enjoy running. I used to beat the machine in running over 99:99 minutes, of which about 70 minutes were running, not walking. After doing that, the fitness trainers obviously prevented the machine from going on for longer than an hour.
But if you can't run any longer, you can do some weightlifting, cycling or swimming after that.

Sports are a nice way to spend time with each other. If you're not alone, the more experienced person can keep an eye on you to avoid the "wrong" movement.

And music, of course. Perhaps my deep voice and his tenor might make a nice combination. I always seem to "walk into" tenor voices, haha!
CandyColoredClown
CandyColoredClown
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down