*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write?

5 posters

Go down

What types of songs should Billy write more of? (pick 2)

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_lcap30%What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_lcap40%What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_lcap0%What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_lcap10%What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_lcap20%What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_lcap0%What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? Empty What Types of Songs Should Billy Write?

Post  Autum Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 am

Hey BillyCentrics!

As you guys all know, Billy has been slaving away in Nashville writing songs and working on new music. To get an idea of what his fans want to hear, at BGC we're going to run yet another poll.

So our question for you guys is: What types of songs would you like Billy to write?

Should he write songs about life and growing up like in "It's My Life?" Would you prefer more lovesongs ballads like "Spend Another Night" and "I Will"? Should he do rock-out songs like "Young Love" and "Billy the Kid"? Or should he do up-tempo anthems like "Honky Tonk Parade"?

The vote is yours! You may vote for up to 2 options! Hopefully this poll will give Billy some great feedback about what his fans want from him?

Feel free to discuss!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? Empty what kind of songs should Billy write?

Post  10sturkristina Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:08 pm

I think that billy should write a little bit of every kind of song that was described. some rock-out songs, some love songs and some about growing up. and then write about the world.
10sturkristina
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? Empty Re: What Types of Songs Should Billy Write?

Post  Autum Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Good feedback.

Anyone have any more opinions to offer?
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? Empty Re: What Types of Songs Should Billy Write?

Post  NewsGenerator Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 pm

He needs some more songs with sexual undertones like "Damn" so people will realize he grew the hell up.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

What Types of Songs Should Billy Write? Empty Billy :)

Post  theBGbabe Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 am

I agree with Autumn. We want to hear everything he's got. Especially the people who love him and have missed him! Very Happy And I also disagree with the guy above/below, personally I don't want to hear a provokative song. I've been listening to Billy since I was eight, and I still listen to the same songs. :]
theBGbabe
theBGbabe
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Welcome to the boards!

Thanks for getting in on this discussion. It's very interesting to see what Billy's fans about this.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  10sturkristina Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 pm

i think billy should write a little of every kind of song described.
10sturkristina
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 pm

although i didnt vote for this one, i think he should write more hymnal-type songs. like worship. it seems like the Lord is a big part of his life, and i'd love to see him show more of that. but, i'd also like to see more songs about life lessons he's learned. those always make good songs. all in all though, i'd love to just see some new songs and a new album!
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Melody wrote: all in all though, i'd love to just see some new songs and a new album!
Since I've been running BGC and dealing with Billy's fans a lot, what you said seems to be the most common response from fans when asked what type of songs they want Billy to sing. Honestly, I think most don't even care anymore; they just want SOMETHING out soon! Laughing I can't blame anyone, though, I get impatient myself as well sometimes. And it's been 4 years now since he's released an album. I didn't realize it until the other day, but this is the longest time period he has gone between releasing albums. In fact, he has been "out of the spotlight" , so to speak, longer since the release of Billy Gilman than he was between albums while his voice was changing.

Anyway... I enjoy everyone's feedback. If Billy is reading this, I'm sure he enjoys it as well.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down