*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best?

5 posters

Go down

What types of songs does Billy Gilman do best?

What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? I_vote_lcap83%What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? I_vote_lcap0%What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? I_vote_lcap17%What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? Empty What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best?

Post  Autum Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 am

Hey BillyCentrics!

What types of songs do you all think Billy does best? Ballads like "Oklahoma," "One Voice," and "She Wanted More?" Or uptempo songs like "Little Bitty Pretty One," "Awaken the Music" and "Honky Tonk Parade?" Or is there another type you prefer from him?

I'm going to run this as a poll. Hopefully Billy will take a look and this topic will generate some beneficial feedback for him as he writes in Nashville.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? Empty Re: What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm

I really don't care what he puts on a new cd I just what a new cd I think billy sing anything good
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best? Empty Re: What Types of Songs Does Billy Do Best?

Post  hawaii Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 am

Same as Melissa. A new album will be good!
Both types are necessary for an album. And that's what make B special. He's good at both!
It's the message in the songs that matter.
Hope the songs sing about his life at this age! Not too old, not too young. bounce
hawaii
hawaii
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Virtus_CH Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Perhaps we should extand the choices? It's kinda hard for me to vote, as I prefer those "piano piece" such as We Go On etc.
Virtus_CH
Virtus_CH

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Virtus_CH wrote:Perhaps we should extand the choices? It's kinda hard for me to vote, as I prefer those "piano piece" such as We Go On etc.
That's what the option "Other" is for. Since the list is narrow and the particular type of music you'd like him to sing isn't up there, just vote "other" then feel free to expound upon that in a post. Very Happy
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:48 pm

He does ballads well, but he might want to change that some since he's older. In my true opinion, my belief is that he should do a whole new take on music from when he was younger. He should do everything now that he never did then. He should sing songs with more mature content, write his own songs, get a better label, and try to reach a different audience. His old fan base is constraining him too much. People are flipping out with his song "Damn" and his twitpics of beer, and that needs to stop. I say he just sweep all his old stuff under a rug and try doing songs he's never done before and re-invent himself completely.
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down