*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted

2 posters

Go down

Would you like to see more fan fiction on BillyGilmanCentral?

Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_lcap67%Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_lcap0%Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_lcap0%Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_lcap33%Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted Empty Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted

Post  Autum Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey BillyCentrics!

As I have learned over the past few years I've been involved in Billy's fan community, many fans enjoy reading, writing, and sharing fan fiction.

Back when Billy's career was more active, more fans were writing fan fiction, and it seemed to be very much enjoyed. There used to be a popular fansite, BillyHeads.com, where there was literally tons and tons of Billy fan fiction, but since that site no longer exists, most of that fan fiction is gone.

What I want to know from you guys, the wonderful BillyCentrics are the answers to these questions:
-Do you like fan-fiction?
-Do you read fan fiction?
-Do you write fan fiction?
-Would you like to see more fan fiction on this site?

And remember guys, if any of you want to share your fan fiction, please feel free to do so as long as it adheres by the rules posted. Keep in mind that the fan fiction rules on this site are a bit more laxed than the rules on some other fansites. Also, don't forget to cast your vote in the poll!

Thanks,
BGC staff
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted Empty Re: Fan Fiction: Opinions Wanted

Post  Autum Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Question Question Question
Are you guys gonna answer this? lol!

Seriously, though. We need feedback, voting, and opinions!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  topanga Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:17 am

Ah, sorry for the late reply.

I love fan fiction all around. Reading it. Writing it. Liking it in general. It's all good!

When I was 13 up until I was 15. I had written so much Billy fan fiction on Billyheads. I had stopped abruptly after moving to Italy. When I turned 18 I had a case of nostalgia and went back to the site to reread a few of my works. After coming out of my memory lane high. I decided to copy all my work and put it on my PC in the morning.

Getting back on my computer excited to get my work back and reread it all in full. I woke up especially early and ran to my computer. Tapping my fingers on the desk in impatience. I finally get it completely on and went straight to internet explorer. To my surprise the site had vanished.

It was a horrible feeling. I was in denial at first then just disappointed. I wish to this day that I had went on sooner to keep my work.

I was a free hand writer and pretty much wrote what I posted. No Microsoft. No other pre-writing programs. Just straight into post. Really really wish I had been one of those OCD people who just keep everything and in order.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I love fan fiction all around. Reading Twilight fanfics myself.(lol) Haven't written anything in a long while though. To devastated and shock over my old work. Also I have been pretty busy. Hopefully/maybe soon I'll write something.
topanga
topanga
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down