*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it?

3 posters

Go down

when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it? Empty when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it?

Post  sunnd28 Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:16 am

its been a while since i have thought about his music i just heard "she wanted more " on youtube and love it. is it out yet cuz i cant find it and if not when?
sunnd28
sunnd28
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it? Empty Re: when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 pm

That song is not out yet on cd.But if you go to www.myspace.com/billygilman you can hear she whated me + alot of his new song's like i've changed, I know and if you click on video's on his myspace there is video of him singing his new song's it my life and this time.Also if billy is on twitter you can follow him @bg524 twitter is a great way to get updates about billy
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it? Empty Re: when is she wanted more being made into a cd and if it already is where can i find it?

Post  sunnd28 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:45 pm

thank you:)
sunnd28
sunnd28
BillyFan
BillyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Melissa is 100% correct. You can find "She Wanted More" on his official myspace page. The song has yet to be formally released, but it is a song that Billy recently co-wrote with Liz Rose and he has performed it numerous times, including at Richard's Cafe in April 2009, Copper Kettle in 2009, MDA Telethon 2009, his 21st birthday party in May 2009, and his Marion, IL concert on Nov. 13 2009.

Hopefully the song will be officially released soon. After all, Billy is working on a new album.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down