*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read

3 posters

Go down

This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read Empty This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:18 pm

CMA Fest Alert:
"It is extremely regrettable and with great disappointment that I inform you I will be unable to attend this year's CMA Festival and I wholeheartedly apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience this causes. The CMA offers a wonderful opportunity for me to meet and socialize with so many of my fans and it's without doubt an event I look forward to with excitement all year. I can personally assure you that serious, bold efforts to manipulate the circumstances and enable me to attend have been exhausted and proved futile. The harsh reality is that advancing a career in the music industry requires a colossal amount of pressure, painstaking work, and a tedious process that involves legal counsel and the like to absolutely ensure this is being done the correct way in the best interest of my higher career goals -- which I'm currently in the midst of. The unfortunate end-game is a hugely irreconcilable scheduling conflict that all-but-physically confines me for the month of June. The events that necessitate my attention during the CMA Fest will hopefully be the blessing very soon, though, and I thank you all for understanding." - Billy
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read Empty Re: This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Thanks for posting this, Melissa. I'll make it a sticky so everyone can see it.

Guys, just please understand that Billy tried to make CMA Fest this year, but it was impossible for him to do so due to scheduling conflicts. Hope everyone understands.

Autum
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read Empty Re: This is post on billygilman.com about cma fest........ read

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:02 pm

I am really looking forward to seeing what billy has in store for us. Very Happy
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Since what's currently going on with Billy is so serious, I would say that we should definitely see something soon.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NewsGenerator Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 pm

I have reason to suspect that Billy didn't write this...
NewsGenerator
NewsGenerator
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

NewsGenerator wrote:I have reason to suspect that Billy didn't write this...
Regardless of who wrote it, the statement is obviously approved of by Billy. If it weren't, it would not be on his official website.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down