*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Would You Be Without Billy's Music?

+2
melisabgfanforlife
Autum
6 posters

Go down

How Would You Be Without Billy's Music? Empty How Would You Be Without Billy's Music?

Post  Autum Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 pm

How would you be without Billy's music...if Billy had never decided to give his dream a shot?

I don't think I'd be nearly as into music and I never would've had a singer touch me in such a way that he has.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

How Would You Be Without Billy's Music? Empty Re: How Would You Be Without Billy's Music?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:10 pm

I dont think I would so much into muisc if it was not for billy.

Last edited by melisabgfanforlife on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

How Would You Be Without Billy's Music? Empty :)

Post  arleana88 Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 am

Not only would I not love music as much as I do if I didnt have billy and his music but I would also not be the person I am today! Billy and his music has helped soooo much in the 11 years that I have been a fan!
arleana88
arleana88

http://www.myspace.com/arleana88

Back to top Go down

How Would You Be Without Billy's Music? Empty Re: How Would You Be Without Billy's Music?

Post  Melody Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 pm

i would be a lot of things. lost is one of them
Melody
Melody
BillyCentric!
BillyCentric!

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm not sure how I'd be different persay, but I do know that I'd be missing out on something very great if I never knew about Billy's music.
And not to mention, if I never knew about his music, I'd be missing out on that but also on meeting such a great person.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupsuzy Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Billy got me through alot with his music.
It empowered me.

Before I knew about Billy I wasn't headed at the right direction..
I simply didn't care. I was failing school, making bad choices,
hanging out with the wrong crowd, and embracing horrible habits.

As a kid I always wanted to be a singer. Just the thought of me singing made
me felt great. That all changed when I lost my brother. But I remember
the first time listening to Billy.. in the car flipping through music. Oklahoma was playing
that day and I left it there. I first thought it was a teenage girl, but when it stopped the radio
announcer said "and that was Oklahoma by 11 year old Billy Gilman". Of course I looked him up when I got
home. I didn't believe it. He was the kid living my dream, the dream I had forgotten about.
His music brought me back to that passion I had for the spotlight, and made me think "what am I doing to myself?"
"this kid did it, so can i". Then one day I woke up and decided to get my act together, work hard in school, clean up,
and do something to be proud of. And I did!

It is now a year later. I am 100% clean. I am on the A/B honor roll. I am singing at my school's black history program. I am the only soprano in my school who made Allstate Chrous with a near perfect score. I am free.

Billy, If you ever read this, I hope it explains why I gave you a Thank You card and bracelet when we met.
whatsupsuzy
whatsupsuzy
BillyFan
BillyFan

http://www.twitter.com/notsuzyjones

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Wow.
Suzy, that's such a touching story.
Thank you for sharing it.
I'm so glad you found Billy and that he's helped you that way.
He's just great.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Amazing story, Suzy! Sounds like Billy brought you out of the school of the hard knocks...haha. But seriously, that is absolutley amazing that because of Billy you have overcome so much! Way to go!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupsuzy Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks guys. This is the first time i've actually spoken about it, with anyone. I feel pretty close to all of you
whatsupsuzy
whatsupsuzy
BillyFan
BillyFan

http://www.twitter.com/notsuzyjones

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Well, at BGC, we're glad that you feel at home with us! Just know that you can share anything like that here any time you feel the need! I'm sure that if Billy reads this thread, he will feel joy in knowing that his music has healed so many people in so many ways.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Aww.
I'm glad you feel you can talk about it here too.
That's what we're all here for and I too, think Billy would be glad his music has helped so many people.
It's amazing really.
Miranda
Miranda
GilmanGeek
GilmanGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down