*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Gilman Pleas for Internet Imposters to STOP

Go down

Billy Gilman Pleas for Internet Imposters to STOP Empty Billy Gilman Pleas for Internet Imposters to STOP

Post  Autum Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am

To everyone:

It's one thing to create fan pages for Billy. He appreciates those and encourages them. But lately, people have been going too far in creating fake twitter, myspace, and facebook profiles pretending to be him.

Just for everyone's information, the only OFFICIAL social networking pages for Billy are:
-www.Myspace.com/BillyGilman
-http://twitter.com/bg524
-He currently has NO official facebook page

Any other profile on a social networking site claiming to be Billy is NOT him. Please show respect to him by NOT making imposter profiles.

Here are pleas made by Billy himself via twitter:

"wow there are some many FAKE profiles of me on facebook..we should start an alliance..go tell them everyone knows they're fake!!"

"I appreciate the thought but enough! I just clicked @taylorswift13 "Taylor Swift" and there are alot o her too..poor people that think its the actual person. not cool. be safe everyody!"

"FYI: NONE of them are real! only the ones that say "we are fans" thats awesome and very appreciated but the ones that don't are not cool!"

"no i don't have a facebook page.."

"a fan site is AWESOME, do it Smile but people that don't say its a fan site is proving to me to be "a fake" and i understad it happens but its not welcomed. you guys get it right!?"

Obviously, Billy does NOT appreciate the imposters. If anyone is making imposter profiles and/or pretending to be him through IM, email, or any other form of communication, please STOP! It is doing nothing but hurting Billy and his fans.

I'd also like to add that it has been brought to my attention that a certain fan has been making fake twitters of Billy in order to make him look very popular. While the intentions aren't necessarily malicious, please refrain from doing this type of thing, as it only creates confusion for fans and frustration for Billy.

So, please. Enough with the fakes already. I am on the lookout for who's who, and if I find out who is behind making these fake profiles, you will be reported to the necessary person(s) and dealt with accordingly.
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down