*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is somthing you have done to help billy career ?

2 posters

Go down

What is somthing you have done to help billy career ? Empty What is somthing you have done to help billy career ?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 pm

What is somthing you have done to help billy career? When I was younger me and my old best firend monica. Use to make up alot e-mail account's to vote for billy's video's on most whated live . I rember he got to # 1 with his video elisabeth. Now days i play his music on myspace to try to get him to #1 becuase of the job i have it is really easy for me to start a cd and come back when it is over to replay it.. Also whenever billy has came out with a cd I always buy like 3 to help his cd's sell's.What about you
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

What is somthing you have done to help billy career ? Empty Re: What is somthing you have done to help billy career ?

Post  Autum Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Interesting topic Melissa! And certainly a great way for fans to get ideas of how to show support, share how they have supported support, and for Billy to see how we all support him.

Here are some things I have done to support his career:
-Create BGC (lol)
-Attend his shows
-Buy multiple copies of all of his CDs
-Donated to his CMA Fest booth for 3 years
-Helped advertise a few of his most recent shows
-Use different email accounts to vote for him on CMT and Country Weekly
-Made youtube videos educating the public about what he's currently doing
-Stopped different people from spreading misinformation about him
-Put up flyers within a 50-mile radius telling people to buy his latest 2 CDs
-Visit his myspace a lot to boost his views
-Left a lot of comments before I deleted myspace
-Request his songs at parties
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

What is somthing you have done to help billy career ? Empty Re: What is somthing you have done to help billy career ?

Post  melisabgfanforlife Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:13 pm

I forgot some i go to billy's show's and Donated to his CMA Fest booth, and the the mda and Also last year when wfms had the free stage i printed out flyers from the IL show and pass theam out. This is a good idea that another fans can do I put money on my itunes account every month.And i been saveing it for when he put out a cd then I can buy the cd alot of itunes the day it comes out.For another signer's i just download their song's for free lol
melisabgfanforlife
melisabgfanforlife
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down