*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code - Page 2 Empty Re: The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  gilmangirl Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am

please continue I love it
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code - Page 2 Empty Re: The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am

“BILLY!” Someone yelled at the singer. It was heard throughout the entire building.
Everyone laughed. The prankster had struck again. The people in the room that Billy had pranked wondered how he’d done it.
Billy was walking down the hall talking with Nate like neither had done anything wrong.
“So, Nate,” Billy said, “How do you like staying with my family and me?”
“It’s amazing! Your family is so nice!”
“Yes, they are, and thank you.” Billy said, twittering in his head, but acting as if he was using his phone for real, ‘I have struck again, but how did I do it?’
“Did you just…”
“Yes, I did.” The singer answered, showing Nate the tweet.
Nate laughed when he saw that post. He took the phone and twittered, ‘The first fan to answer with the right answer will win tickets to see me at a concert. All expenses paid.’
Nate pushed enter, knowing that Billy already knew what his plan was, even before he’d taken the phone. He handed the cell phone back to Billy. His cell started ringing, and didn’t stop for ten minutes.
Billy got out his cell phone and started checking it, but no one had even gotten close to the answer. He twittered, ‘No one was even close. Keep guessing. Clue in 10 mins if no one gets it.’
Ten minutes later, no one had it yet. Billy smiled as he twittered, ‘Read some earlier tweets, you’re bound to get it.’
It wasn’t 30 seconds later when someone answered with the correct answer. Billy smiled and twittered the person directly, ‘You’re right. Call 555-555-6363. Don’t tell anyone that #. TY. B.’
His business cell phone soon rang, and he answered it. He was in his dressing room with Nate, so he put it on speaker. After he had made it, so no one could hear what they were saying.
“Hello?”
“Billy! This is Courtney. I’m Billy_G_Rocks08.”
“Oh, okay. If you are can you tell me who helped me earlier?”
“Nathan.”
“Correct.” Billy said, “I’m going to give you the number of my publicist.” He gave her the number, and the information she needed. When he was finished, he said, “Do I make any sense?”
“Yes.”
“Good. Can you wait about 30 minutes and then call her?”
“I can do that.”
“Good.” Billy said, “I will talk to you sometime soon.”
“Thanks, Billy.” The girl said, before hanging up.
Billy hung up and then immediately called his publicist.
“Hello?”
“Hey! It’s Billy. Have you read my tweets lately?”
“No, not lately, Billy. What’s going on?”
“I had a contest. I gave the winner your number.”
“Contest? What contest?”
“Long story, well, not that long, but…”
“Check your twitter out?”
“Yes.” Billy replied, “And you have less than 20 minutes, I’d say.”
“Okay, thanks. Later, Billy.”
“Later.” He answered, hanging up the phone. He turned and looked at Nate and said, “Do you want to write a song with me now?”
“Yes!”
They started writing and Billy found out pretty quickly how much Nate loved to song-write. He smiled when he found that out. In an hour, they had written over five songs.
“Sweet!” Billy said, smiling as he read over the songs. Both had forgotten all about Billy being a vampire.
There was a knock on the door, and Billy answered it. “Come in, come in.”
“Thanks, Billy.” Charlotte said.
“No problem, Angel, anything wrong?” He asked knowing by her mood that something was wrong. She was, also, blocking her thoughts from him right now.
“My old boyfriend is here. He’s just a complete and utter you-know-what.”
Billy laughed and said, “I understand, Angel. Let’s go see this guy.”
Charlotte smiled, letting him know her thoughts again. Billy, now knowing her thoughts, snapped and all the papers that they’d been working on, were sent to a safe place. The three of them left the room and went to where Charlotte had seen her ex. He was still standing were he’d been when she saw him the first time. Billy and Charlotte were already holding hands. They both knew that something big was going to happen. Billy was already talking to Victor in his head.
‘Victor, get some place so if I need you, you can change quickly.’
‘Okay, we’ll do.’
‘Be ready for anything. Charlotte is going to confront her ex.’
‘We’ll do.’
‘Thank you, Victor.’
‘No problem, Billy.’
‘That’s Lord of the Underworld to you, Knight of the Underworld.’ Billy said, laughing aloud. To cover himself, he said, “That’s a good one, Angel.”
‘Whatever.’ He heard in his head.
‘We’ll continue this later, okay? Just be ready for anything.’
‘Okay.’ Victor said, and the communication was disconnected.
“Ready?” Billy asked her.
“Yes, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.”
“Let’s do this.” Billy said, walking forward, and then stopped, before saying, “That’s far enough, Nate.”
“Yes, sir.” Nate said, stopping.
Billy and Charlotte continued. They arrived at her ex, who totally ignored her.
“Hey Billy.”
Billy just smiled and said, “Have you met my girlfriend, Charlotte?”
“You mean…” He started.
“Yes, you a**. I’m Billy Gilman’s girlfriend. We’ve been going out for a while now. No one knew that. We just went public.”
“Why with him?”
“I’ll take this one, Angel.” Billy told her, smiling, as he said, “It’s better me than you, you a**hole. She’s told me all about you.” He was lying and he and Charlotte both knew that. What he knew, he’d learned through her thoughts, and her ex’s.
“Everything?”
“Yes, everything.”
“You mean you know…”
“Yes, I know.”
He looked at Charlotte and said, “You told him? Why?”
“Because Billy and I talk about everything.”
“Why you little…” Charlotte’s ex started, but never got to finish.
“At least I don’t abuse her, you a**hole.” Billy replied, “And don’t lie, you puck. I know you did. You were manipulative and emotionally abusive to her.”
“I was not.”
“Oh, give it up, Jason. You know it’s true.”
Jason looked like he was about hit Billy.
“Go ahead and hit me,” Billy told him, “I dare you, you punk.”
Jason looked around and saw all the bodyguards.
“Don’t worry about them.” Billy said, “Or about the people that are hiding that are here to protect me. I bet you won’t be able to hit me like you hit Charlotte.”
“She deserved it.”
“How in the hell could you even think that? No human being deserves to be hit. I don’t care if you’re black, white, Indian, Mexican, or whatever, it doesn’t matter. You should be in jail for even thinking of hitting my girlfriend.”
“You think so, huh?”
“Yeah, because I guarantee you that someone that’s with the Lord of the Underworld is here right now, right Knight of the Underworld?” Billy said, looking toward the place he knew Victor would be.
“I thought you said…”
“No one would do anything if you were to hit me. Only I could. But the consequences of hitting my girlfriend, or even thinking of it, are dire when the Lord is involved.”
“It sounds to me like you know him personally, Mr. Gilman.”
Billy shrugged and said, “I guess you could say that. I just hired him to protect my family and me. Anyway, I don’t have to talk to you about any of that. I’m not supposed to, anyway.” He turned to the Knight of the Underworld, and said, “I think you know what to do, Knight, and what to say?”
“Yes, Billy Gilman, I do. Everything was told to me through the Lord.”
“Good. Good. Can you let him know?” Billy asked, already turning to his girlfriend to look into her eyes, or pretend to. Charlotte, who knew what he was doing, did the same thing.
‘Billy, what’s going on?’ He heard Victor say in his head.
‘Take him to the jail. Tell them that I sent him there. They’ll know what to do. Tell them I’ll be by tonight sometime. Then go home, and stay there. I’ll make something up about your disappearance. You need to be with your family. You haven’t been with them since I started the Underworld thing.’ Billy thought, before disconnecting with Victor. He leaned in and kissed his girlfriend. When they stopped, Billy looked at the Knight and said, “What did he say?”
“He said thank you for letting him know, Billy Gilman.”
Billy smiled and said, “It was my pleasure. Now, get him out of my sight. Oh, and something else…”
“I know what you’re going to ask, Billy Gilman, but no, he hasn’t.”
“Thanks, Knight of the Underworld. Let him know to let me know if he does.”
“We’ll do. Later, Billy Gilman.”
“Later Knight.” Billy said, folding his arms and quietly snapping. Jason was instantly in handcuffs and his feet were chain together. Knight of the Underworld went over to him, and put his hand on Jason’s shoulder. He closed his eyes, acting as if he was concentrating. Billy silently snapped and they were soon gone.
He waited a few moments, and when he knew it was safe, he snapped, silently, and knew that he’d just released Jason from his handcuffs. He knew that he also had made it so that Jason was in a cell. Alone.
He turned back towards his girlfriend and said, “I don’t think he’ll bother you anymore, babe.”
“I don’t think so, either, Billy.”
He put his arm around his girlfriend and looked around at everybody. “I guess you heard that.”
“Yes, Billy, we did.” Someone said.
He looked at his girlfriend as he said, “I’m not going to say anything about what just happened. My girlfriend and I decided that if we want you to know anything, we will tell you, otherwise, it is just between her and I. Oh, and I wouldn’t look into it either. We have people that watch for that.” Billy ended, before breaking into song. He was still looking into his girlfriend’s eyes. (Everything and More, Original Version)

“In these trying times
I will stand beside you
You won’t be alone
In the darkest night
Oh, there’s a light
You can let your fears go
Close your eyes and stay with me
Just hold on in your time of need
‘Cause love is like a river
It fills my heart and soul
It’s deep when I’m thirsty
And warm when I’m cold
And when you feel forgotten
I’ll come running to your shore
We’ll find peace of mind time after time
You give me everything and more
When the night is long
And there are no answers
Remember you are loved
Oh, broken wings can mend
And the hurt will end
One day you will fly again
‘Cause this love is like a river
And warm when I’m cold
You give me everything and more
The sun will rise
And the light will shine
Oh, everything will turn out right
Oh, yes it will
‘Cause love is like a river
And warm when I’m cold
You give me everything and more”

He leaned into kiss her, and as he did so, he picked her up in his arms, and was soon away from all of them. When he had gotten to Nate, he said, “Come on, Nate. Let’s go.”
Nate fell into step beside the singer. Neither, Charlotte or Nate knew where they were headed. They were soon at Billy’s dressing room. He put his girlfriend in a chair and then snapped.
“We can now talk privately.” Billy told them, “Knight of the Underworld.” He knew that the room was okay, because when he had left the last time, he had made it so only he could get in, unless the person, or persons, had his permission. He didn’t want the room bugged. He knew that if they could’ve, they would’ve.
Knight of the Underworld arrived and said, “Sorry, Billy. I was busy.”
“No one can hear us, Knight. What’s going on?” He already knew, but asked for the benefit of Charlotte and Nate.
“Jason is in jail. Thanks for helping me out, too, but I took all the credit for that. I’m sorry.”
“It’s all good. I understand. Especially under the circumstances.”
“Good point.”
“I just wanted to know. Go take a vacation with your family. I would go to the place you’re thinking of, too. That actually sounds like fun.”
“Can you send us all there, and make people think that we’re supposed to be there?”
“Yes, and I’ll make it so that they think you are to have celebrity status. You will have everything and anything you want at the tip of your fingers. They’ll think you’re friends of mine. I hope I can count on you as friends.”
“Thanks, Billy.”
Billy smiled, as he snapped twice. The second time, Knight of the Underworld was gone. Billy looked at his girl and said, “I’m glad we’re both immortal. We don’t have to worry about…anything.”
“Will you change me sometime, Billy?” Nathan asked, quietly.
“I was thinking about changing you, my brother, and parents sometime.” He replied, truthfully, “If you or they want to change anyone, you guys can do it. I won’t lie, the transformation does hurt, but it’s worth it.”
“Yes, it is very worth it.” Charlotte said, smiling, while secretly wishing she was still in Billy’s arms.
Billy smiled, knowing what she wanted. He picked her up and then sat down. He started thinking about the last code, and before 5 minutes had passed, he had figured it out. “Who is Adam Kingsley?” He asked aloud, and before anyone could say a word, he said, “To the library.”
“Billy, you can’t go, but Lord of the Underworld can.”
“Very true. Do I have anywhere to go after this?”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

love it can't wait to read the rest of it
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Looks like your story is pretty well-liked. Smile
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm

“I don’t think so.”
Billy got up, still holding Charlotte in his arms. They walked out the door Nathan followed them out.
“Hey, Billy? Where are you going?” Someone asked as they walked by.
“Home. I want to spend time with family.” Billy said, “Nate, can you text my parents and tell them to meet me at the car with my brother and my manager? Act as if you’re me.”
“I can.”
‘Fake like you are doing it, Nate.’ Billy thought.
‘Yes, sir.’ Nathan thought back, opening the phone and acting as if he was using it. When in truth, Billy was doing everything in his head as they walked.
‘Mom, meet us at the limo. Bring everyone you brought with you.’
‘Yes, dear. Later.’
‘Later.’
They all met at the limo, and were soon on their way home. Billy carried his girlfriend into the house, and went to the couch. He put her onto it. He headed upstairs, and came back down as the Lord of the Underworld.
“I’ll be back, guys. I have some research to do. Go about your business as usual. Victor, be ready at a second’s notice. I may call for you.”
“What about Victoria and I, Billy?” Charlotte asked.
“Be ready. This may be a trap. I may only be able to talk to you through my mind. I’ll only say your names. Your real names. Victor, if I just say your name, bring the girls anyway. You guys just stay out of the way, unless you need to help.”
“Okay. We’ll be ready. We’ll just sit and talk with your family.”
“That’s cool…just listen.”
“We will.”
“If I need to tell you anything, but I don’t need anything, I’ll use one of the humans. No offense, mom, dad, Colin, and Nathan.”
“Alright.” Victor said, as Fran said, “None taken, Billy. Don’t worry about it now or in the future.”
“Okay.” He was gone before . He arrived at the library, and he was looking for clues as soon as he got there. He didn’t see anything at first, but soon, he saw another clue. It was around a large statue. He saw the name on the statue. ‘Adam Kingsley’ was the name written on it.
‘Mom?’ he thought in his head.
‘Yes, dear?’
‘I found something.’
‘What’s that?’
‘There’s a statue here with the name ‘Adam Kingsley’. The latest clue.’
‘I’d look up this Adam Kingsley.’
‘Okay, thanks mom.’
‘No problem dear.’
‘Let the others know what I’ve found. I’m going to make it so only we can see any clues in here.’
‘Understood.’
‘Bye mom, love you.’
‘Love you, son.’
Billy cut off with his mom, and went up to the librarian’s desk.
“How may I help you?”
“I was hoping I could use one of the computers. I need to research something.”
“Of course, Lord of the Underworld. Go ahead. I think we can trust you.”
“Thank you.”
“No problem. Thanks for saving those people yesterday evening at Billy Gilman’s house, Lord.”
“You’re welcome. Anyone there that you knew?”
“Yes. My niece and her friend were there.”
Lord snapped and instantly had a couple pictures. On it was a picture of him, but dressed up as Lord of the Underworld. He signed, ‘So and so, you’re welcome for saving you last night at Billy Gilman’s birthday party. Lord Of The Underworld.’
He handed them to her, and said, “I normally don’t like handing these out…but I don’t see a problem with it, considering last night.”
“Thanks Lord.”
“No problem. I better go get on.” He said, walking away before she could answer. He got to the computer and snapped, making it so every site was available, not just certain ones. He also made it so only he could see the screen, and had it so the computer didn’t collect any cookies. He got onto his fan site, BGF, and checked it out. Nothing new. He figured that he could update later. He searched for Adam Kingsley. He found a page that was very helpful.

Adam Kingsley was the president of a company by the name of Kingsley enterprises. He specialized in codes. Especially number codes. It is rare to find his books that he had published, but there are some out there.

The information just kept going. It was about 20 pages long. Lord snapped his fingers and knew that all the information that was on there was being printed to his home printer. He also knew that he had put it into a safe spot was it was done printing. He sighed and made it so that the computer was put back into its original state.
He left the library and went home. He went into the house, where he snapped his fingers. Instantly a copy of what he just printed was in everyone’s hands, including his own. “Read,” was the only thing he said. He snapped and was instantly himself again. He went and sat down, reading.
The vampires were done before the humans were. Their IQ was a lot higher. While they waited, Billy talked to the other vampires in his head.
‘What do you think?’
‘We need to investigate this more. This has to be him.’
‘I agree, Billy.’
Billy nodded. When the humans were finished reading, “Anyone else hungry?”
“Yes!” Everyone said.
Billy snapped and instantly there was food in front of everyone. The vampires had their raw meat, and the humans had some fruit and veggies. Everyone laughed when he or she saw the food choices.
“How did you decide that, Billy?” Victor asked.
“I knew what we needed, so that was easy. The humans, on the other hand, were indecisive with what they wanted. This is what came up.”
“That’s cool.” Colin said, already eating some of the food.
“I hope it’s okay that I call you humans. It’s just easier, as you’ll see later on.” He said, knowing he’d said something like this earlier, but then he had been in a hurry. Now he wasn’t.
“You plan to change us?” Colin asked.
“Yes, as soon as it’s time.”
“When will that be?” Colin asked, again.
“You’ll get changed, Col, I’ll make sure of it. I want to learn more before I change anyone else.”
“But…you changed Charlotte.”
“No offense to what I’m going to say, babe.”
“No offense taken, sweetheart. I know that this is hard.”
“That reminds me that we have to go talk to your folks…and soon.” Billy said, reminding both of them, “Anyway, the only reason I changed her was because she was going to die.”
“She was?” Colin asked.
“Yes.” Billy said, telling the story about how he had met Charlotte.
“She’s actually a fan?”
“Yes, but since I can read her mind I know she wants to know me. The real me.”
Colin turned to Charlotte and said, “You didn’t know who he was until he told you?”
“I was still waking up.” Charlotte said, and then added, knowing Billy already knew, “Until he told me, I called him ‘Blue eyes’, because that’s the only feature I noticed. The only thing I still notice. His blue eyes.”
Billy smiled and said, “Even though I knew, it’s nice to hear it.”
Charlotte looked into her boyfriend’s eyes. They just stared at each other. What no one else knew was that, they were having a conversation in their heads.
‘I could just stare into your eyes forever.’
‘I know. I could too. I mean, I could just stare into your eyes forever.’
Billy chuckled and thought, ‘I understand. You should hear the thoughts the others are having.’
‘What are they saying?’
‘They are wondering why we’re staring into each other’s eyes.’
‘It’s none of their business.’
Before he could think anything more, Wizzer scratched at his pants leg. Billy broke the eye contact with Isabella and looked down at his dog. “Hey buddy.”
“Hey Billy boy. I’m hungry.”
“What would you like?”
“Anything but my nasty kibble.”
“You must really hate that stuff.”
“I do.”
“Then what would you like?”
“What does everyone else suggest?”
“He wants to know what you all suggest.”
“His kibble.” His brother replied, jokingly.
They all saw Wizzer shake his head.
“He said anything but his nasty ol’ kibble.” Billy told them, laughing.
“What’s so funny?”
“Just something that he said.” Billy said, not saying what it actually was.
They all knew that he wasn’t going to say what Wizzer had said. Billy smiled when he heard their thoughts. He snapped and instantly his dog had some real bacon in front of him. He sat back thinking about what he needed to do. He sighed, and looked at his dog.
“Wizzer?”
“Yes, Billy Boy?”
“You remember that one conversation I had with you about a week ago? The one before I became a vampire?”
“About…” he looked at the others.
“Don’t worry about them. Only I can hear you.”
“About the…”
“Yes. It’s time.” Billy told him, before saying, “Just watch.”
Wizzer started howling. The newest 2 vampires found out just how sensitive their ears were. When Wizzer was done howling, Billy said, “Wizzer, please don’t howl.”
“Yeah, that hurts.” Charlotte said, looking at Wizzer.
“Shhh…” Billy said, listening. “Tell them yes.”
He howled again, and Billy listened. “Again.” They did this a few times and then Billy said, “Let them know to meet me there.”
“When?”
“Tomorrow. I’ll let you decide the time.”
“I’m guessing you don’t want them to know?”
“Correct.”
“All right. Is 2 AM alright?”
“Yes. That time is great. Perfect. Tell them that.”
Wizzer howled again.
“Perfect.” Billy replied, sighing. He wasn’t about to tell them what that was about. “Thanks buddy. Stay close by.”
“But I’m not…”
“Oh…that is a problem isn’t it? I need you.” Billy sat back looking at his dog. “Victor?”
Victor looked up in surprise, was he being talked to?
“Yes, I’m talking to you Victor.”
“What is it?”
“Can animals be changed?”
“Yes. Just like us.”
“Billy boy…are you thinking what I think your thinking?”
“Yes.”
“I’ll do it. I want to do it.”
Billy snapped and instantly the humans, except for Wizzer, were frozen. “I’m guessing you all know what I want to do.”
“Yes, we do. We don’t know why, but we do agree.”
“Can one of you do it? I…I don’t want to change him. He means a lot to us.”
“I think you should Billy. I’ll help you.”
“I’ll keep the humans frozen until we’re done.” Billy sighed and said, “Let’s do this.” He reached down and picked up his dog. “I love you, Wizzer.” He said, right before he changed his dog.
Four hours later, his dog started to wake up. “He’s waking up.” Billy told his friends. The last 4 hours had been very stressful on all of them. None of them knew if Wizzer was going to survive or not. When Billy had told them that, they all sighed with relief.
“Check him out, Victoria.” Victor told his daughter.
Victoria put her hands over him, and said, “Stats are good. Let us know when he talks, Billy.”
“Will do.” Billy said, doing good to hide his anxiety. He wasn’t sure how this would turn out.
“Billy boy?”
Billy immediately looked at his dog, and said, “You need something, buddy?”
“I need something to eat.”
“Blood?”
“YES!”
Billy snapped and instantly there was raw meat in front of Wizzer. He dug right in. When finished, Wizzer looked at Billy and said, “I’m finished.”
“He’s finished.” Billy told them. He knew what would happen now. They would tell Wizzer everything. “Victoria, make sure his stats are good first.”
Victoria put her hands over Wizzer and said, “Everything is fine. Stats are good.”
“Great. Victor, I know what you want to do. Do it. Victoria, keep checking his stats.”
They told Wizzer everything. Everything that would happen now and in the future. When Wizzer had a question for them, Billy asked it for him, or explained it to him. The explaining was slow because they never knew when Wizzer would ask a question. His stats were good the entire process.
When they were done explaining it all to him, Billy said, “My parents and brother are still frozen in time. That’s cool. Should I unfreeze them?”
“Yes, but just Colin first.”
“Why?”
“I don’t know.”
“I’d rather unfreeze them all at once and just have to explain once.”
“That’s a good idea.”
Billy snapped and instantly his family and Angela were unfrozen.
“What happened?” Fran asked.
“What’s going on?” Bill asked.
“Short story, I froze you and you’ve been like that for…how long were they frozen, guys?” Billy asked looking around at the others.
“A long time.”
“How long?”
“If I had to guess, dad, I’d say about 6 to 8 hours. Something like that.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 am

Can't wait to see what happens
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 am

Man! I'm not doing a very good job updating this, am I? Here's more!
~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why?”
“I changed Wizzer. If you’re not a vamp, it’s got to be disgusting.”
“Why?”
“Billy boy…”
“I know, Wizzer, I know. However…”
“You can’t tell them?”
“No, not yet. You know why.”
“I do…however…”
“Their family.” Billy said, “That’s…”
“Why you can’t tell them.”
“Correct. Wizzer, you’re creeping me out.”
“How?”
“Knowing what I’m going to say before I can say it.”
“I think it’s part of my powers or something.”
“How? What’s happening?”
“I can anticipate what is going to be done or said before it happens.”
Billy looked at his dog, thinking before he said, “That could actually come in handy. Can you guess what others are going to say before they say it?”
“I think so. Let’s try it. Start a conversation with someone in the room.”
“Okay, and if you’re right…”
“I’ll get some blood?”
“Yes.”
“Let’s do this!”
Billy laughed and said, “Okay.” He turned to his father and said, “You asked earlier why I froze you while I changed Wizzer?”
“Yes.” Both Wizzer and Bill answered.
“That totally doesn’t count, Wizzer. I think we all knew that answer.”
“Aww shucks.”
“Anyway, I can hardly take it, let alone you guys being human.” Billy said, lying.
“I see. So you can’t take it, either?”
“Not really.” Billy said, snapping his fingers, “You earned that, Wizzer. You win. Have to admit that it’s kinda funny.”
“Thanks, Billy Boy!”
“No problem, Buddy.”
Everyone sat in comfortable silence, before Billy and the other vampires heard a scream.
“Billy?” Wizzer started.
“Yes, I think you could.” Billy said, snapping. His dog instantly had a costume on. “I’ll think of a name on the way. Let’s go. The rest of you stay here. From now on, Wizzer is going to be with me twenty-four seven. Rather it is me as Billy or Lord of the Underworld, he’ll be there.”
Billy and Wizzer left, not seconds after they heard the scream. Billy had talked at vampire speed. The others explained to the humans what he’d said when they were gone. Billy and Wizzer were soon there. Billy had a name and story about why Wizzer was with him if anyone asked. It would depend on who was doing the asking if he would answer them or not.
They arrived within 15 seconds of hearing the scream. Wizzer absolutely loved the feeling of running. They arrived to find a man being abusive to his wife and 5-year-old child.
“Ugh.” Billy said, before going in and saying, “Get the hell away from them.” He didn’t wait for the man to comprehend what was going on. He snapped and instantly the person was in a wheelchair, with his hands behind his back, feet in chuffs, and a handkerchief over his mouth. He turned to the family and said, “Everything will be taken…Oh, shit.” He snapped and everyone but him and Wizzer was in cuffs and instantly a camera from one of the news channels was in front of him.
“This is Lord of the Underworld. This family,” he pointed the camera to everyone in the house, and then back to him, “tried to pull a prank on me. I have told all of you not to do this. I can read minds, and knew immediately. None of you had better do this to me again. This is your first and only true warning. I have yet to decide what to do with this family for doing this to me, when so many of you need my help. You’ll know what it is through.”
He snapped again, the camera was gone, and he knew his message had been played on every station that it could be played on, radio or television or on the net.
He turned back to the family and said, “For now, until I decide on a plan for y’all, I’m taking you to the jail. I can tell by your daughter’s thoughts that she had nothing to do with this. I’m going to keep her with me.” He snapped and instantly the 5 year old was out of the handcuffs. He’d only locked everyone in them because he hadn’t known who was in on it and who wasn’t. He had acted instantly without any thought once he’d heard the thought.
She immediately ran to Billy and was in his arms before the human parents knew she had moved. He picked up her greatest fear, which happened to be what just happened. She hadn’t wanted her parents to play the joke on him. He sighed and said, “Lady of the Underworld.”
She was immediately there, “Yes, my Lord?”
“Take these two to the jail. You know what to do.”
“Yes, my Lord.” She said, thinking, “Billy what are you going to do with her?”
“I’m taking her to headquarters.” He said, aloud, answering both her and Wizzer.
“Yes sir.”
“Come back as soon as you’re done. I think…” He stopped and said the rest in his head. Both Wizzer and Charlotte heard him say in their hands, “I think that this little one has some powers of her own. Her parents don’t even know. I’ll explain when we’re all together. Wizzer, your name is Tsar of The Underworld.”
“Yuck!”
“Okay. What you like to be called?”
“Anything but that.”
“Okay. Well, go on back to headquarters and we’ll talk about this later.” Billy said, aloud. Getting a bark from his dog, and then he was off.
Billy snapped, and instantly Charlotte and the family were gone. He looked at the girl and said, “I’m going to put you on my back. It’s faster and easier for me. Hang on tight.” He did so, and then was off, after making sure, she had a handkerchief over her eyes. They were soon back at headquarters, and as soon as they were inside, Billy snapped and the handkerchief disappeared.
“Guys, this is Topeka. Topeka, this is my family.” Billy said, knowing she wouldn’t speak. She was deaf, but knew how to read lips. Billy snapped, and instantly a book of sign language was in front of him. He finished the book in no time, and then started signing, speaking as he did. He also repeated what she said.
“Did you not want them to do that?”
“No, Lord of the underworld, I didn’t.”
“Please call me Lord. I believe you.”
“You do?”
“Yes, you see, I can hear your thoughts. That is why I knew I needed to learn sign language. You’re deaf.”
“Yes, sir.”
“Are you tired?”
“Yes, sir.”
Billy snapped and said, “Nathan, take our guest to my room.”
“But I don’t know sign language.”
Billy snapped and said, “Glance through it, and then pass it on.”
After it had been passed around, Billy started signing, and everyone in the room understood. “Can everyone understand me?”
“Yes.” They all signed back.
“Why can we?” Fran asked.
“It’s one of my gifts.” Billy said, then looked at Nathan, “My room is fine. It doesn’t look like…well, you know, and remember what I told you earlier, Nathan.”
“I remember, sir.”
When they were gone, Wizzer said, “I’d like to be called that name you suggested earlier.”
“Tsar of the Underworld?”
“Yes, that one.”
“I thought you didn’t like it.”
“It kind of grew on me.”
“Then Tsar of The Underworld it is.” Billy said, turning towards his family, “Everyone, Wizzer’s name when we go out to help people is Tsar of the Underworld.”
“Welcome Tsar of the Underworld.” Everyone said.
“Thank you.”
Billy snapped, and instantly a paper was in front of him. He could read what was on it, but knew no one else could. He hadn’t told anyone yet, but he could tell what everyone’s gifts were and completely understood them. He had seen all of the visions that Victoria had had.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Loved it
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks to all the readers out there! This one's for you all! Oh, and if you want to be a character in this story, send a PM to me with some info. What would you want your name to be in the story, and is there any super powers that you'd want your character to have? The heighted senses, of course, all of the vampires have. Billy's the only one that can read minds, and Victoria is the only one that can tell the future. I think other than that, everything else is open. Just let me know.

He knew that at some point Colin and Victoria would be together. She would probably be the one to turn him, but that vision was unclear about who would change him. He also knew that Charlotte’s parents would not like it if they knew that their daughter was a vampire. Therefore, they wouldn’t go that route.
Wizzer would find a dog and would turn her. Her name would be Zoë. His parents would be turned. He’d turn his mom, and his brother would turn his dad, which meant that someone would change his brother first.
He would turn Angela, and she in turn would turn her husband, Daniel. Billy would also turn Topeka, who would turn Nathan. After that, he wasn’t sure, and he didn’t know what would happen when they did all that. He sighed and looked up, meeting Victoria’s eyes.
“You know?”
“I know. That is why I made this.” He snapped, the paper that was just in his hands went to hers, and she was able to read it.
“Oh, I like this.” She told him. “But…do you think…”
“Yes, I do.” He replied, hearing her thoughts. “I do know that no matter what, we can’t let Charlotte’s parents know. That would not be good, no matter how we’d tell them.”
“No, it wouldn’t be. I’d just stick to the original plan.”
“I think I will. There’s just one thing I don’t get.”
“What’s that?”
He smiled, knowing that even with the simple sentence he used, she’d know what he meant. “What about Topeka?”
“Oh. I see your point. She’s all good.”
“Thought so. What about those others?”
“Same.”
“Good. Good. Now, I want the rest of you to know that what we were talking about is just between the two of us. Victoria has visions. I saw them. Both of us know what is going to happen, but we’re not going to say what they are.”
“At least not until they happen.” Victoria said, right before she got a vision.
Billy looked at her as it ended and said, “Oh shit.”
“No kidding.”
“That was…”
“Going to happen soon, yes.”
“Then we’ll have to…”
“Yes.”
Billy looked down and said, “How long?”
“Ummm.” She said a loud, while adding in her head, “12 Hours.”
“Then we can still have those vision’s come true.”
“Yes, All expect for 3.”
“Who?”
“N, T, and Z.” She said, repeating in her head, “Nathan, Topeka, and Zoë.”
“Right. Who knows where we’ll find Z.”
“But to make this paper right, we’ll need that person.”
“Exactly, and A will need D.”
“I’ll take Charlotte to her parents. Are you going to…?”
“Yes.” She said, adding in her head, “I’ll change Colin while you’re out.”
“Actually, Victoria, I’d rather do it.”
“Are you sure?”
“Very. I’m guessing you know why?”
“I do.”
“Good. Charlotte and I will go see her parents. Victoria, keep your thoughts to yourself.”
“I will.”
“Good, because I’ll know if you did.” Billy said, snapping, which made several things happen at once. He looked like himself again, as did the other’s that went out. Victoria couldn’t say a word about what they’d talked about without him knowing, and vice versa. “Okay, now we’re ready. I made it so that neither Victoria, nor I could talk about…that.”
The others nodded.
“Now, Baby, you ready?”
“Yes.”
She went to stand next to him, and they joined hands. They walked out the front door, having to act like humans this time. Wizzer came with them. Billy opened the back door first and Wizzer jumped in.
One of the paparazzi couldn’t help but ask, “Billy, why are you bringing your dog with you?”
“Because I wanted to. Besides, who says I’m not allowed to take my dog with me.” With that, he got inside his vehicle, and off they went. “This is the last time Wizzer and I will leave the house with them knowing it. It’s a bunch of crap that they think everything I do should be on camera.”
They chuckled at that, knowing exactly what he meant. As they drove, Victoria talked to Billy through his head. “Billy just got another premonition. It’d be best if you didn’t go in as yourself.”
“Why?”
“Stop the humans. Come back to us. I’ll show you.”
“I’ll be there in a few seconds.” Billy said, snapping. Immediately, the car was stopped, as was everything else, and he was back at his house right beside Victoria. He read her mind as she replayed her vision.
“It would be better to do that. However, what about when he wants to talk to me over the phone?”
“Put your phone on vibrate, and talk to him in your head.”
“I see. Okay, I’ll do that. Thanks Victoria.” Billy said, snapping. He was immediately back in his vehicle. No one was moving, he wanted to be back in the car before he did that. He looked at the other two vampires in the car.
“Long story short, I can’t have your parents see me as myself, Charlotte. It’ll be worse. I have to pose as a German who only speaks that language.” Billy said, snapping and instantly a book of how to speak German was in front of him. He scanned through it and knew German instantly. He handed the book to Charlotte who instantly knew it.
“I can’t let the press see me not looking like myself, which means I’ll have to make your parents believe me without the press seeing it. It’ll be easy to do. Just remember that I’m not supposed to know English, so you’ll have to repeat everything, or act like it. To you and everyone else I will look myself, otherwise, your parents will see a German. They will ask if you’re pregnant.”
“What will I have to say?” Charlotte asked, knowing now exactly where her boyfriend had went.
“You’ll have to say yes. It’s the only way, Char.”
“Okay, but what about when they find out that there is no German man?”
“Easy. I’ll erase their memories and they’ll think you married me. They’ll never remember that you introduced another man to them. They just can’t see the German. That’ll be what will make them remember.”
“Gotcha.” Charlotte said, as they pulled into her parent’s house. “Are you married?”
“Wh-what did you say?” Billy said, turning a shocked looked to his girlfriend, wondering if he’d heard her right.
“What did I say?”
“You asked me if I was married.”
“I-I didn’t know…I’m sorry.” Charlotte said.
“It’s okay. I know that you were thinking about marriage. I actually think it’s funny.” Billy said, laughing. Charlotte couldn’t help but laugh with him.

Funny story about the 'Are you married?' bit. I was talking to my mom about someone who had just recently got married, AKA my biological father, and instead of having Charlotte ask him something else, I had her ask if he was married, watching TV, thinking about my biological father, and writing just don't mix. When I realized what I wrote, I couldn't stop laughing for like five to ten minutes. I figured that I would just leave it, and well, you saw the results. I hope that made you laugh as well.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Can't wait to read the next post you put up
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am

New character alert. Gilmangirl has asked if I could put a character in here. Her character is 'Crystal'. I hope you like it!

Billy got out of the car, and went to Charlotte side. He opened her door, and when she was out, he went to Wizzer’s side, and opened it. Wizzer came out, Billy picked him up, took Charlotte’s hand, and they walked hand and hand to the front door. Charlotte rang the doorbell, they had decided to keep it as normal as possible.
The door soon opened and Charlotte’s mom was there. “Charlotte!”
“Hey mom.” Charlotte said, going to her mother, while thinking, ‘Billy, what’s your name?’
‘Fausto and I work for Billy.’ He told her, before breaking the connection.
“Who is this?” Her mom said, looking at Billy.
“I’ll explain inside.”
“Okay. Come on in. Your dad and I have been worried sick.”
“Where’s Crystal?”
“In her room with Zoë.” Her dad replied, looking at Billy with a look of dislike on his face. “Who is this?”
“Mom, dad, I’d like you to meet Fausto. He’s my boyfriend, and only knows German. I actually need to tell him what is being said.” Charlotte said, and then turned to Billy and said, in German, “Any questions about what’s been said so far?”
“Who’s Crystal and Zoë?”
“Crystal is my sister, and Zoë is our dog…MY dog.”
“So that’s how…Okay. I understand more. Through…What is Crystal’s relationship to your parents?”
“Same as mine, does this have anything to do with…”
“I know what you’re going to say, and I can’t say the answer. You know why. Does she have a boyfriend?”
“No.”
“I wonder…Gosh, I can’t wait to get back to headquarters. Turn back to your parents. Oh, and get Zoë and Crystal down here.”
“Gotcha…oh, and are you married?”
“Oh, you.” Billy said, laughing.
“I couldn’t resist.”
“You’re lucky…parents…around…kiss you.” Billy said, acting as if he was out of breath.
“So? I want to be kissed.”
Billy smiled and kissed her. When he lifted his head, he said, “Get ready for that question.”
“If I’m pregnant or not?”
“Yes.”
“Thanks for the tip. Remind me to take you everywhere with me.” She said, before turning back to her parents, and speaking English again, “Sorry…” That one word was all her dad needed to know she was paying attention to her family again.
“Who the hell is this boy?”
“He’s my boyfriend.”
“Are you pregnant?”
She looked directly into her dad’s eyes, and said, “Yes, sir, I am.” She found that being a vampire, it was easier to lie. She’d normally go all red, but being a vampire, she didn’t. She’d have to ask someone about that when they were back at headquarters.
“WHAT!”
“We’re going to be getting married.” Charlotte said, thinking, ‘Billy, what should I do next?’
‘Say that you’re moving out. Go get your stuff. I’d better stay here.’
“I’m going to be moving out. I better just go get my stuff.”
“He better be staying here. I don’t want any hanky-panky in my house.”
Billy snapped, freezing everything, and busted out in laughter. When they were both finished laughing, Billy unfroze everything and Charlotte said, “Of course he was going to stay here, dad.” She turned to Billy and in German said, “Thanks for freezing everything earlier.”
“You’re welcome. Go on and get up there. Bring Crystal and Zoë down.”
“Will do.” She said, saying in English, “I’ll be right back.”
She went upstairs, and got her clothes, but as she passed her sister’s room on the way back, she stopped at her sister’s room. “Hey, sis.”
“Oh, hi, sis.” Crystal said, turning from playing with Zoë to looking at her sister. “What’s up?”
“I was wondering if you wanted to come meet my boyfriend.”
“BOYFRIEND? Since when?”
“A while. I’ve been keeping it a secret.” Charlotte said, knowing that Billy could hear what they were saying. “Bring Zoë.”
The two walked back down to where the others were waiting. As soon as Crystal saw Billy, recognition showed in her eyes. Billy, not stopping to think of the consequences, immediately snapped and everyone was frozen. “Oh, great, I can’t change my appearance for her now. I thought I would be changed for her too.”
“Just unfreeze Crystal, and we’ll explain to her what’s going on or some of it right now. She can come with us. She hates it here.”
“Okay. Just a sec.” Billy said, thinking, ‘Victoria, how does Crystal fit into the plans?’
‘I’m not sure. I know that when you explain everything to her, she’ll be okay with it.’
‘Just keep me updated with this. Actually, come over here. We’ll make it so that no one can see you.’
Victoria was soon there, and they soon had it so that no one, but Billy, Charlotte, and Wizzer could see her. Billy unfroze just Crystal.
“Billy Gilman!” Crystal said, before seeing her frozen parents. “What happened to them?”
Billy and Charlotte looked at each other. “I don’t see why we shouldn’t tell her. The way Victoria talked; we’ll have to let her in on it at some point.”
“Agreed.” Billy said, sighing before saying, “Your parents…they’re frozen.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Loved it can't wait to read the rest of the story
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm

“What? How?”
“To put it bluntly, Charlotte and I are vampires. We have talents you wouldn’t believe.”
“Wh-when did that happen?”
“My birthday.”
“What? That was just…”
“Three days ago, yeah.”
“Can I be turned?”
“We’ll discuss that later. The others have to be agreed on it. Besides, right here and now is not the place to change you.” Billy said, “We’ll explain everything later. Now, just to tell you what’s going on here. You’re parents think that I’m a German. Your sister is supposedly pregnant and getting married to me. Don’t say a word about anything I just told you, and I’ll direct you if needed.”
“Yes, sir.”
Billy sighed, knowing that she didn’t like how he was treating her, and said, “Char and I will explain everything on the way back to where we are located. For now, please just trust us.”
“Okay.” Crystal said.
Billy, knowing her thoughts and Victoria’s visions, that they were still on track, said, “Okay, places, people.”
Crystal hadn’t moved, so that was easy enough. Charlotte and Billy had, in fact, moved, but knew exactly where they were supposed to be. Billy snapped and everything unfroze.
Charlotte immediately headed to Billy, who gave her a swift kiss. “Hey babe.” He said, in German.
“Hey.” Charlotte said, before turning towards her parents. “Well, I guess I should be going.”
“Wait!” this came from Crystal, “Can I come?”
“Yes, I think you could…Billy always has something for everyone to do.”
“Alright. Cool.”
“Billy who?”
“Billy Gilman.”
Billy snapped, freezing the humans before turning to Victoria, “Anything bad about to happen?”
“Yes, make it so that if you have to speak in English, that you have an accent, a heavy, heavy accent. Charlotte, be ready to help him speak. Make it look like you are teaching him.”
Billy snapped and said, “Hi.” It was thick with a German accent. “Wow…okay. Let’s do this.” He snapped, unfreezing everything.
“Not that singer you’re always talking about.”
“As a matter of fact it is.”
“He hired you?”
“Yes. I’m designing his website.”
“I’d like to talk to him.”
Charlotte smiled at her dad and turned to Billy and said, “Is your cell on vibrate?”
“Yes.”
“Get ready.”
“I am.” Billy said, sighing. If he could smile, he knew that he would be. Saying ‘I am’ always brought a smile to his face. It made him think of Mattie J.T. Stepanek. He snapped, letting his smile shine through, saying, “I’ll explain later.” Then snapped again, returning everything to its normal state.
“Okay dad. I’ll call him.”
Billy quietly snapped, making it so that he was talking normally again when speaking English. He waited to answer the phone on the third ring, doing all the talking in his head. “Hello.”
“Billy? It’s Charlotte.”
“Oh, hey, Charlotte, sorry I didn’t answer right away. I’m recording some new songs.”
“It’s okay, Billy. I understand. I was wondering if I could ask you a question.”
“Sure you can.”
“Can my sister come work for you?”
“Is she a hard worker?”
“Yes, sir.”
“I’d have to meet her to really make a final decision, so bring her with you. I’m guessing you know where I’m at.”
“Yes, sir, and Fausto and I will be there soon.”
“Okay, I’ll see you then. Oh, and I can’t wait to see the new design.”
“Yes, it’s amazing. I’m at my parent’s house, so it’ll be a little while.”
“I understand. See ya soon.”
“Bye, Billy.”
They hung up, and Billy snapped again, making the heavy accent come back.
“Come on, sis. Billy’s waiting.”
“What about your stuff?”
Billy snapped, freezing everything, but Crystal. “Okay, what should we do know?”
“Make them think that we’ve already taken everything. Send it all too wherever it is you guys go.” Crystal said.
“I like it,” Billy said, snapping. “I sent everything to headquarters and to the basement. It’s in exactly the same spot as if it were in your room, but just make sure everything is gone from your room and your sister’s, Charlotte.”
“Alright.” She said. She was only gone for about ten seconds, before returning to her spot. “Everything is gone. EVERYTHING!”
Billy looked into her eyes, and knew she was telling the truth. “I’ll try to fix it. Being new, I can’t say much.” Billy said, snapping.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Awesome way to incorporate the new character!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm

loved it can't wait to see what happens and I agree with Autum
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Charlotte checked again, and came back saying, “That’s better.”
“Good. Places. Victoria?” He said, knowing that she would know what he meant. He was paying more attention to Charlotte’s parents and her sister’s thoughts, then any of the others.
“Still going good, Billy.”
“Good.” Billy said, snapping, which made Charlotte’s parents think that they had already taken the stuff out, and another snap, which unfroze everything.
“What was I saying?” Charlotte’s dad asked, shaking his head.
“Oh, nothing, dad. I just said goodbye.”
“Later, then.” Their dad said, as their mom said, “Be careful, both of you.”
“Don’t forget to bring Zoë, Crystal.”
They left, and went back home. Nothing happened as they went towards headquarters. As soon as they got back, and in the house, Billy turned to everyone and said, “No talking until I get back. I have some memory changes to make.” Billy snapped, making Victoria visible to everyone. He was gone then. 5 minutes later, he was back. “That’s all taken care of. As far as they know, Charlotte and I are engaged to be married. No child.” He added, seeing her face.
“Thanks.”
“No problem.” He said, looking at Zoë before turning to Victoria, and asking, “Is this…Z?”
“Yes.”
“Do you mind if I fill them in?”
“Not at all.”
Billy snapped, making it so that they could talk freely about part of the vision that they, Victoria and Billy, had been talking about earlier.
“If you’ll remember back to before Charlotte and I left the house, and Victoria and I were speaking in code. We talked about t-three of t-them.” Billy said, stumbling. “Ugh. I’m going to have to make it so I can talk about all of it, Victoria. It’s the only way. Just stop me if I ramble to much.”
“I will.”
He snapped and said, “That’s better. I used…Victoria…help.”
“Okay. I said something about ‘N, T, and Z.’ I can’t say who N and T are, but Z is in this room.”
“Zoë.”
“Exactly, Wizzer, Exactly.”
“She’s mine?”
“Yes, but only if she wants to be. What say you, Zoë?”
“Explain more, please.”
Billy looked at Crystal, and said, “Miss Zoë wants more info. Do you?”
“Yes.”
“Okay, but please no questions or interruptions,” He said, looking at Zoë and Wizzer. “It’s harder to go on when you guys interrupt. Only I know what you say. You can think your question, that’s fine. However, I think all your answers will be...” Billy stopped, as Victoria had another vision. “Oh my. Was that…?”
“Yes.”
“We have to go. Come on, Princess of the Underworld.” Billy said, snapping, and instantly looking like Lord of the Underworld, and Victoria was instantly looking like the Princess. “You guys stay here, rather you be human or vampire. Princess, come.”
Lord and Princess left. Lord gave his lady a kiss before leaving.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 pm

I love the cliffhanger please continue
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Sorry about the delay. Here you go. Smile

As Lord left, he heard his Lady think, ‘Where is he going?’
“I’ll explain when we get back. Just make the house look like headquarters, and make sure everyone’s ready to be changed to a vampire. Everything will be explained in a few.” Lord said at vampire speed, and was out the door.
They soon arrived at a house. Princess and Lord were both shocked at what they saw. There was Adam Kingsley in the middle of a fight. Everyone around him was using him as a punching bag. The sad thing was that he just let them punch him.
Lord did the only thing he knew. He stopped the entire world, looked at Princess, and said, “We have to go back and explain everything, and change them.”
“Agreed.”
They grabbed hands, and ran back to the house. This way they knew that they’d stay together. When they got back to the house, Billy snapped and made it so that his family and Charlotte’s sister and dog were unfrozen. He had also made it so that As soon as they realized that he was back, he started in his story. He explained about everything that had happened since he was changed, or most of it. He’d tell them more when they were all vampires.
When finished, he said, “Colin was going to change both of our parents. That was one of Victoria’s visions. However, recent events have changed this. I’m going to change my brother and parents. I’ll also change Angela, who in turn will turn her husband. I’ll let him in on it as you are changing. Charlotte will change her sister, and Wizzer will change Zoë.
“Two others will be changing as you are changing, however, Victoria and I have decided that we’ll leave that as a surprise. I’ll change one of them, and she’ll change the other. Are you guys ready to change?” Billy asked, thing that with all the changing words that one of the humans were probably confused.
They all shook their heads yes, and Billy then asked them to stand, and when everyone had, he snapped and instantly, 8 beds appeared in place of the furniture. The humans got on them, and he said, “I’ll see you all in a few. Don’t worry. Victoria, can you monitor them all?”
“Already on it.”
Billy breathed deeply, even though he didn’t need to, and looking at his parents, brother, and Angela and said, “I love you all. I’m not going to lie. It’s going to hurt, but extremely worth it. Do you trust me?”
“Yes.” They all said together.
Charlotte looked at her sister said, “I love you. As Billy said, it’s going to hurt, but extremely worth it. Do you trust me?”
“Yes.”
Wizzer looked at Zoë and said, “I know I just met you, but I feel like I already love you. You know that it’s going to hurt, but extremely worth it. Do you trust me?”
“Yes.”
Billy said, “Okay, if I could have all you humans lie down, get comfortable, and shut your eyes. I’ll be back. Victoria, I’m going to need you.”
They went upstairs. Billy smiled as he saw Nathan and Topeka sitting across from each other and looking into each other’s eyes.
‘Look how so cute those two look.’ Billy thought to Victoria.
‘They are so cute.’ She thought back.
Sighing, Billy said, “Nathan, Topeka.”
Both jumped and Nathan said, “Billy! Please don’t scare us like that.”
“Sorry. It’s time.”
“Really?”
“Yes. Something’s happened; we can’t say anything to anyone until you are all changed.”
Nathan and Topeka got off the bed. Topeka knew already. Nathan had told her.
“Are you okay, Topeka?”
“Yes.”
The four went down, and the two humans went to an empty bed.
“Okay. Here’s my order,” Billy said, “Colin, mom, dad, Angela, and one of my surprises. The rest of you, I think, only have one-maybe two people you’re changing. There will only be vampires in the room when you all change. I think that’s a good thing. You’ll be hungry for blood when you wake. I have to tell you, there is stuff that I haven’t told you yet, but all of it will have to wait until you all are changed. It’s not for the weak at heart, like humans can be.”
Billy went over to his brother and murmured ‘I love you.’ Then bite down. He did the same for his mom, dad, Angela, and Nathan. The other vampires were doing the same thing.
Billy left and soon returned with Angela’s husband. He bit down, and then stepped away from him. “I’ve told him. He said he suspected it, but wasn’t certain he should trust what he was seeing. Human eyes are certain to not see the splendid detail like we do.”
They all nodded in agreement. “Now we just have to wait.” Billy said, sighing as he looked at Charlotte. “I don’t…Charlotte, I know the way I’ve been acting hasn’t been…well, I’m sorry.” He walked slowly over to her, before kneeling, “Char, there’s no one else that I could love as much as I love you. You’re the only one that I can talk to about anything. I love you so much. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?” Billy said, pulling out a ring.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I loved it and I loved how billy proposed to Charlotte
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Here you go, sorry about the delay.

“Yes, Billy, I will.” Charlotte said, not hesitating at all.
“Oh, baby.” Billy said, getting up, and taking her in his arms. They sat down, Charlotte in Billy’s arms. She sighed as she realized… “It’s always been you; never ever have I thought about her or anyone else that way. It’s always been you. It’ll always be you.” Billy said, smiling down at her, and finishing the thought she’d been having, aloud.
“I love how you know what’s going to be said before we say it. Or in my case, think it.”
Billy smiled, and kissed her. When they were done, she said, “What happened back there?”
Billy sighed and “I think they can handle it, don’t you, Victoria?”
“Yes. Besides, we’ll need help once they wake up.” She said, showing Billy her vision that she’d gotten while he’d been kissing Charlotte.
He whipped his head around to her so fast that if he were human, it would’ve been broken. “Holy shit! That bad?”
“Yes, if not worse.”
“We saw Adam Kingsley.” Was all he said, still looking at Victoria. He didn’t want to hear or see any of their faces. He knew their thoughts, and that, for him, was enough.
“Why…” Charlotte started, but couldn’t finish.
“He was getting beat up, Char. It was at that point, Victoria and I knew what we had to do. It’s been something that we all knew was coming up.” He sighed and said, “We had to change them.” He pointed to everyone that was changing. “If we didn’t…if we didn’t…we wouldn’t…have them.”
They all turned to look at the changing humans/vampires, as they all let it sink in.
“Our lively hood depends on getting Adam back. We’re going to have to protect him, and each other. We’ll have to probably end up changing the band members, also.”
“It’s that bad?”
“Yes, Victor, it’s that bad. Worse, maybe. That’s why I couldn’t tell them when they were all humans. I can only imagine what they would’ve said or done…now, at least, they can protect themselves a little more.”
“True.”
They fell quiet then, just sitting and thinking about what was going to happen, as they waited for their newest members to wake up. Billy soon heard his brother’s thoughts start to pick up, and went to him, whispering words of encouragement. The other’s got the hint, and started to do the same thing. Billy looked towards Victoria, who nodded. Both knew that they need the new vampires…and soon.
Colin soon mumbled, but no one was sure what he said, of course, Billy knew because of his gift. “Yes, Col, you’re a vampire now.”
He mumbled something else, which sounded like sweet.
“It is sweet.”
“How’s mom and dad?” Colin asked, very plainly.
“Getting there. Their thoughts are getting louder by the second.”
“Good!” Colin replied, “What about everyone else?”
“The same as mom and dad. Look Col, I know what you’re going to ask. We’ll explain more when the others are awake too. Everyone should be up shortly. We bite everyone pretty much at the same time.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 pm

I loved it can't wait to see what the others say. and you don't have to apologize about the delay
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Sun May 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Thought I'd give a small update. I've just recently got a cell with texting and internet access and that's what I've been using to get on. I won't be posting until I get on an actual computer. Smile Just thought I’d let you know what the holdup was. Smile
Later,
Jess

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected my mistakes. Did this update from the phone. Hated how it looked. English mistakes = me unhappy. I’m a writer. That is why.)
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Here's the update I promised! yay!
~~~~~~~~~
The others were soon all up and sitting around the living room. It didn’t look like a hospital room anymore, since Billy had changed it back. To which everyone was glad. Billy started, knowing that they would want to know everything now. The newest vampires had red meat in front of them. Paragraph
“Earlier, when you were all still humans, we could only tell you all so much about what was going on. Your human stomachs wouldn’t have been able to take it. Either would have your brains.” Billy said, smiling, before telling them all about how he’d been changed. He didn’t leave anything out. He told them everything that had happened to him and the others. He didn’t tell them what Victoria had seen. That wasn’t for now.
He ended with, “Mainly, it’ll take all of us to help Adam out.” He snapped and instantly they all had books about kung-fu in their hands. “One of the nice things about being a vampire is that we’re quick studies. Read the whole book and then we’ll get to work.” Billy said, waiting for everyone to finish reading, before saying, “We have to figure out what we’re going to do. I have a list of names for everyone. Victoria, it’s time, isn’t it?”
“Yes.”
Billy sighed and snapped. Everyone instantly got a piece of paper in his or her hands.

Lord (Billy)--- ---- ---- ---- ----Lady (Charlotte)
Knight (Victor)---- ---- ---- ----Lady Knight (Natalie)
Tsar (Wizzer)--- ---- ---- ---- --Lady Tsar (Zoë)
Prince (Colin)--- ---- ---- ---- --Princess (Victoria)
Emperor (Bill)--- ---- ---- ---- --Empress (Fran)
Count (Daniel)--- ---- ---- ---- -Countess (Angela)
Viscount (Nathan)--- ---- ---- --Viscountess (Topeka)
High Priest (Anthony)--- ---- ----High Priestess (Crystal)

“Now if you’ll notice, I’ve grouped them in couples. I’ve already duped myself leader…which I hope is okay. According to the vision’s that Victoria’s been getting the couples that are listed together that haven’t exactly become a couple at some point will.
“Before I even said anything, your minds were all going in that direction. You have eternity to get together. The most important thing right now is getting Adam. He’s in trouble. Now, here’s the plan.”
Billy shared the plan with them, and they practiced it in headquarters, mainly for the newest vampires to get accustomed to their new senses and vampire names, which they used during the training. When Billy was sure, they were fine, and had had enough practice, he said, “Let’s go. I’ll unfreeze them when I get there. You all know what to do know, I’m sure. If we have any trouble, I’ll freeze them again. That won’t be too hard. Just don’t be thinking my name as if you need me. I’ll need to listen to the criminals. Let’s go.”
Lord and Princess left headquarters. They soon arrived at headquarters, and as soon as Billy knew that everyone else was there, he unfroze time. He watched a few seconds of it, as planned and then went into the house. He went straight over to Adam, and waited for them to see him. It didn’t take long, and by then, all the vampires were in there, and hidden from the humans view.
“Get out of the way.” Said one of them.

*******NEW******
“No! I will not let you harm another person!” With that, the rest of the vampires came out, and surrounded the gang. Billy snapped and instantly they were in hand cuffs, but Victoria and he both knew that it wasn’t going to be that easy.
Lord looked at Adam, when he heard his thoughts. He opened his mind so he could talk to him through his thoughts. ‘Adam.’
Adam jerked up and looked at Billy, ‘What the hell?’
‘Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you. I can hear thoughts at anytime and speak my thoughts to people when I want to say something privately. Did you just think about doing some time traveling?’
‘Yes, but I need your help. I’ll explain when we’re out of danger.’
‘Alright. I’ll have them take you to the .’
‘May I ask you a question?’
‘Yes.’
‘Are you Billy Gilman?’
‘Yep.’ Lord responded, knowing that he could trust him.
‘Awesome! That’s great news!’
‘It sure is. I’ll chat with you more at the house.’ Lord said, before shutting down their connection.
“Princess…” She checked and nothing had changed. Lord continued, “Emperor, I want you and Empress to take Adam. You know where, and then come back when he’s safe.”
“Yes sir.” Emperor said.

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added some stuff.)
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 am

Good cliff hanger!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Sat May 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Love the cliff hanger
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next