*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code - Page 3 Empty Re: The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Here's more. I was at the edge of my seat when writing some of this part.
~~~~~~~~~
They left and Billy turned back to the gang. “You will not hurt another hair on his head. Ever.” He gave the signal and all of the others were around each gang member. “Count and Countess, I need you to search the house. Make sure there are no others in the house. If there are, bring them here. Tsar and Lady Tsar I need you to help them. Tsar, if I need you I’ll call for you.”
The four went off to look for more of the gang. Tsar stayed with the Countess and Lady Tsar stayed with the Count. The others that were waiting stood guard over the gang members. Each gang member had at least 2 vampires each around them. No one was taking a chance.
When Count, Countess, Tsar and Lady Tsar had gotten back from checking out the rest of the house, Lord asked, “All clear?”
“Yes.” Count said.
“We are going to take you all to jail. You will be in separate cells. None of you will be with anyone. You won’t have TV, Radio, books. You will have absolutely nothing.” Lord told them, snapping. They were instantly in wheelchairs. “Every vampire needs to hold onto either the wheelchair or the gang member, and needs to be touching someone that is holding on to me.” Lord said, hoping that made sense. “On the count of three. One, two, three…go!” Lord snapped and instantly they were gone, only to appear at the jail.
“Lord!” one of the policemen said.
“Hello. We have some men you might like to have.”
The policemen stood gapping. They had been hunting these men for weeks. However, the gang always seemed to get away…
“…And it only took us about an hour to do what you’ve tried to do in over a year.” Lord finished his thought.
“Yes…how…”
“…did I know? I can read minds. Follow me, Vampires of the Underworld.” Lord said, thinking the name fit. The policemen just stood there, “And you too. Come on.”
“Where’d you find them?”
“Down on Elms Street.” Lord said, putting his arm around his Lady. “Ray, I’d like for you to meet, My Lady.”
“Hello, my Lady.”
“Hello Ray.”
“Ray, I’d also like for you to meet the rest of us.” Lord said, pointing to each person as he named him or her, “Knight, Lady Knight, Tsar, Lady Tsar, Prince, Princess, Count, Countess, Viscount, Viscountess, High Priest, and the High Priestess of the Underworld.”
“Hello all.”
“Hello Ray.”
“We have to more in our group, but they couldn’t be here.”
“What are their names?”
“Emperor, and Empress.” Lord said, smiling, but as soon as he saw the vision Princess was having, his smile faded, “When?”
“In about 10 seconds.” She said at vampire speed.
“Vampires, hold on to your charges. Do not under any circumstance let go.” Lord said, also at vampire speed. He grabbed hold of Ray, being careful of not hurting him. By this time, only 5 seconds had passed. Lord counted down, five…four…three…two…one…crash.
Lord snapped and the scene was frozen. He let go of Ray and his Lady, and went to where the car was. The person who had been driving looked to be dead. As for the passenger, he looked like he would survive…but only if they turned her. However, Lord knew that they couldn’t do so. Not knowing who she was. He looked in the back. There was a tiny baby girl and boy in the backseat. They were perfectly fine and in good health. Lord snapped, making it so that neither one would be badly hurt. He figured that it was their parents in front. He went back to where he had been and then said, “We’re going to be adding two little twin baby’s to our group.” He then unfroze the scene.
When the noise had stopped, Lord was the first to the scene, the other vampires stayed where they were. “The driver is dead. No doubt about that. The passenger is in very serious condition. She might not make it. Their twins are going to be okay. The girl has a broken arm and the boy’s foot is broken. They’re both bruised a bit and have scratches on them. Otherwise they will be fine.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

http://billygilmanfanfictions.l.makeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code - Page 3 Empty Re: The Time-traveling Vampire and His Code

Post  gilmangirl Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Love it please continue
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Sorry it's been so long. Here you go! Smile
“Well, that’s good…about the twins, I mean.” Ray said.
“Lady, I’m going to need your help. I’m going to take these little ones out, but I’m going to hand them to you. Count and Countess, I need you two to hold Tsar and Lady Tsar, the babies will feel better when seeing them.”
“How old are they?” Tsar asked.
“Oh, I’d say their about a year and a half or so. Not sure. Their thoughts are the cutest through.” Lord said, before reaching in to pick up the boy, gently. “From his thoughts, I’d say his name is Jonathon.” He handed him to Lady, “Be careful with his right foot, Love, it’s broken,” he told her before saying, “Princess, I’m going to need you.”
“What about…”
“Oh, they aren’t going anywhere. I’ve made it so that they can’t.”
“Okay. Good.” Princess said, before making her way over.
Lord gently got out the little girl, saying, “From her thoughts, I’d say her name is Emily.” He handed the little one to Princess. “Be careful of her left arm it’s broken.”
When the babies had both been moved to a safer location, Lord said, “Count, Countess, take Tsar and Lady Tsar over to them.” When that had been done, Lord said, “High Priest, Knight, Prince, and Viscount, I’m going to need you to help me get this couple out. High Priestess, Lady Knight, and Viscountess I need you to find everything you can to put these two on.”
Everyone was soon doing what he asked.
The guys went over to the car, Lord carefully got out the woman, and with the help of the others, he got her on some blankets. The man was soon beside her, and then Lord noticed that their eyes were still open. He gently shut them, and then went back over to the babies.
He hadn’t had a chance to use one of his powers, fear of thought, on them yet. He went up to the boy first and touched him. Lord found out that his fear was losing his sister. The girl’s was the same. She feared of losing her brother. He knew that they couldn’t separate them for very long…if at all.
“We can’t separate them. Their fear is to lose one another.” Lord told everyone, “Which means, they will be staying with us for awhile. I’ll see if Billy and his family want them, later tonight.”
Lady came over and said, “Lord, I heard Billy and his girl are getting married…maybe they will want to keep them.”
“Yes…we’ll see if they want to my wife.” Lord said, winking at Lady. He wanted people to think that they were already married. “When we get back, we’ll put our twins to bed, and then head over with these two.”
“Sounds good to me.” Lady said, knowing Lord was getting everything set up.
Lord looked back at Ray and said, “Do you have a map of this place? I’ll send these guys to a cell by themselves. Then we need to be going. Have to get some things for the babies.”
As they walked over, Ray said, “Oh, yes. You might want to get them checked out.”
“Actually…Princess…”
“I’m on it, Lord.” She said, already to them.
“Wow…how.”
“We’re vampires…through, not human blood suckers, we just drink animal blood. Don’t think about it for too long, you’ll hurt yourself. Mainly, she can see the future and knew what I wanted before I asked, but I think she’d know what I meant even if she didn’t have that. We’ve been like best friends…siblings you could say, for a long time.”
“Who are your parents?”
Billy snapped, freezing everything, and then telling the other vampires, “Please go with what I’m about to say. In reality, we’re all dead.”
“Agreed,” Everyone said. Emperor and Empress looked at Lord.
“Yes, mom, dad, I’m going to tell them that Lord’s parents are dead. Just please go with me…please.”
“Okay. We will.” Fran said. Instantly, the world was unfroze, and Billy was talking.
“My parents are dead…” Lord said, tears in his eyes, tears that would never spill over.
“Awww…I’m so sorry.”
“Thanks. I miss them terribly. They taught me most everything I know.”
“So you related to any of the others?”
“Well, Lady’s my wife, and the Prince is my brother. The Tsar is my dog. The Emperor and Empress are my Godparents. The Count and Countess are my aunt and uncle. The Knight and Lady Knight are also my aunt and uncle. Their daughters are the Viscountess and the High Priestess. The Lady Tsar is their dog. Princess, Viscount, and the High Priest are friends of the family.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah.” Lord said, looking at the map, and knowing where everyone was at already. He snapped his fingers and all the guys they had, had with them were gone. They were instantly put in some great locations. Spread out from each other, with no one close enough to talk to them. Lord pointed out the places he’d put them. Ray liked the places he choose, and then the vampires left, teleporting back to headquarters.
“I’ve made it so that the inmates have no idea what our so called relationships are. I hope you guys are okay with how I chose it to be.”
He smiled when he knew that no one didn’t, and then went on to explain why he picked them like that. “I figured that I’d keep Colin as my brother and Wizzer as my dog. Since I had already said that my parents were dead, I put Bill and Fran as my Godparents. Angela and Daniel are so much like my aunt and uncle anyway, that it only made sense to do it that way.
“Victor and Natalie have been my mentors through this, and I decided that they might as well be my aunt and uncle, too. You have two daughters, Topeka and Crystal. I figured that Crystal and Zoë wouldn’t want to be separated so I put Zoë as your dog.
“Since we’re all family, those I mentioned I mean, it only made sense to have Victoria, Nathan and Anthony as our friends. This is because whoever I partnered you with that is who you’ll eventually get together with…if you haven’t already.
“And of course, Charlotte and I are engaged, and I figured I might as well make it so they think we’re married when we’re in our hero selves. We also have twins, which I made up as well. We can make them look like us when we’re heroes as well.” Billy said, as he went to where the boy and girl were and took them both. “Charlotte and I are going to teleport and arrive back here as hero’s. I’m going to change Colin and Victoria to look like us. We have to make people think that I’m not Lord of the Underworld…even if I am. Ray’s probably…”
Victoria got a vision just then.
“Yep,” Billy said, when it was done, “That’s what I thought.”
“What’s that?” Colin asked.
“Ray told them, and now they want to make sure that Billy’s not both himself and Lord of the Underworld. The press is waiting outside right now.” Victoria said.
Billy snapped, making it so that Colin and Victoria looked and sounded like him and Charlotte. He grabbed Charlotte’s hand and then they teleported out. When they landed, they were about 20 miles away. They put their hero stuff on, and then holding hands, they ran to Billy’s house. They slowed down when they were close to it, wanting the press to catch them.
They walked up the sidewalk, slower than normal even for a human. Lord was carrying Jonathon, and Lady was carrying his sister. Jonathon and Emily were both sleeping. Lord quietly knocked on the door, and waited for Billy to open the door. Charlotte was right behind them.
“Lord! This is a pleasant surprise.” Colin said, knowing that this would’ve been Billy’s real reaction, “You normally just teleport in here.”
“Yes, well, you see, I’ve been hearing rumors that people seem to think I’m you or what not. We couldn’t have that.”
“No, we couldn’t.” Colin answered, “What’s that in your hands?”
“I was at a jail earlier, turning some creeps in, and there was a car crash. These to young’uns weren’t hurt much in the crash, but their parents…their dead.”
“Oh, my.”
“Yeah. The boy’s name is Jonathon and the girl’s is Emily. My wife and I already have a set of twins and with our line of work two more would be quite a hand full. Would you mind taking care of them? We’ll bring what they need later on. We’ll teleport everything as we buy it. However, don’t separate them for very long, Billy. Their greatest fear is being away from one another.”

Last edited by Billyfan2006 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the color. Easier to read now.)
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Please continue i really love it and i want to know what happens
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Here you go! Sorry it took so long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“We will take very great care of them, and we won’t separate them, either.”
“I hear that you and Charlotte are engaged.”
“Yes, we are.”
“Congratulations, then, my friend.”
“Thanks, Lord.”
Colin and Victoria, as Billy and Charlotte, came out and were handed the babies, who still went on sleeping.
“Are they okay?”
“Just fine. Our healer put them to sleep. Their injuries are healing slowly. She wanted them not to feel anything as they were healing. They’ll wake up as soon as their both healed.”
“What about food?”
“Hmm…just a second. I’ll call for the Princess.”
“Is she the healer?”
“Yes.” Lord said, snapping to freeze the world. “Topeka, I need you to come out here and take over as Charlotte. I almost forgot that Victoria was playing Charlotte. Victoria, change into the Princess and get ready for me to call you. You’re going to check the twins and make sure their okay…that they don’t need any food. If they do, we’ll go from there.”
“Yes, Lord.
Billy snapped, making Topeka look like Charlotte, and Victoria looking like herself. He also made it so they had instantly changed places. Neither of them had to move.
Victoria went back inside, and waited for Lord’s cue. The world was soon unfroze.
“Princess!”
The Princess teleported to him. “Yes, Lord?”
“Can you check the babies again? Make sure their healthy and check to see if they need food yet.”
“Yes, Lord.” The Princess checked out the babies and found that they were a little hungry, but didn’t say so, nothing they couldn’t fix in a few. It wasn’t as if they were starving, she decided. “All fine, Lord.”
“Thanks, Princess.” Lord said, knowing the real outcome, but he agreed with the Princess. “You may leave.”
“See you at headquarters, Lord.” The Princess said, before teleporting out.
“We’d better get going. We like watching our little ones sleep, and you need your stuff.” Lord told Billy.
“Okay, well…I’ll be expecting to see you all sometime soon.” Billy told him.
“Thank you for taking them in, Billy. I really appreciate it.” Lord said, and put arm around his wife before teleporting them out. Lord teleported to outside a grocery store where they went inside to get stuff for their new set of twins. They both knew Colin and Topeka could handle the press. No one wanted to see Lord in a bad mood.
However, not 30 seconds after teleporting out, he heard his brother calling for him. One of the workers was helping them, and he told her that they’d be back. Someone was in trouble. He put his arm around his wife and teleported back to his brother. Lord saw the trouble and immediately froze the world.
“Whew, thanks bro.”
“Your welcome. What happened?”
“You left and Topeka and I went back inside, not saying anything. They didn’t like that.”
“The children?”
“Inside with their grandparents.”
“Good. Now, I’m going to unfreeze the scene, go back to your earlier stance.” Lord said, waiting until his brother was in his stance, before unfreezing everyone. He then said, with authority, “STOP!”
Everyone ceased.
“What the hell are you doing to Billy? What did he ever do to you?” He asked, calmly…to calmly. No one answered him, “When I ask a question, I expect an answer.” The only answer they got was the sound of a gun; Lord automatically held up his hand and caught the bullet. “I know who did that, and you can sure as hell run, but you can’t hide, not from me. I’ll let you go ahead and have a head start. Good luck.”
No one moved, and still, no one said anything. Lord snapped, freezing the world, and said, “Colin and Nathan, I’m switching you. I’m going to need Colin’s help.” Billy snapped and instantly, Nathan looked like Billy, and Colin was back in the house, looking like himself. As soon as this was done, Lord snapped and the world unfroze.
“Prince!”
The Prince teleported to Lord, “Yes, Lord?”
“I just want to have another out here. I’m sending my Lady back to the store. Those babies need clothes and toys.”
“Understood, Lord.”
Lord nodded, went over to Lady, and said, “My Lady, I think those babies need clothes and toys more than I need help right now. I’ve got this.”
“Oh, alright.” Lady said, and then thought, “Even through I want to stay with you.”
“I know.” He said answering her aloud. “But this is the way it’s supposed to be. Trust me. Princess had a vision about this earlier. You don’t need to be here. Actually…either do the Gilman’s.”
“Where do you want us, Lord?” Billy asked.
“I’m going to send all of you to my headquarters.” Lord answered, deciding to send them all to the basement of the house. “You’ll be safer there.”
“Okay. We’ll do that.”
“Get everybody to conjugate just inside the front door. That way it’s easier to send them all there.”
“I shall do that.”
“Then when that’s done, stick your hand out and wave. I’ll then send you.”
“Yes, Lord.”
Billy and Charlotte went back in, and soon, Billy’s hand was sticking out the door. They all watched, as they were teleported away. As soon as they were all gone, Billy froze the world, and teleported himself to the basement. When he arrived he snapped, and changed his brother and Topeka back to themselves.
“Girls, when I unfreeze the world, I’m calling you out by your names. You will come to me and I’ll have you go with Charlotte to get clothes and toys for the babies. Boys, same as the girls, expect you’ll be staying to help. Mom and Dad will be staying here to take care of the twins. I’m going to make this basement soundproof. The twins don’t need to hear what’s going on. Mom and dad will still be able too, through.”
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 am

Here ya go.
~~~~~~~~~
Lord snapped and the room was soundproof.
“The room is now soundproof. I’ll go back out there, and call for you when I’m ready.”
Before anyone could say anything, Lord was gone. When he arrived back outside, he unfroze the world. Lord said, “Lady Knight, Lady Tsar, Princess, Empress, Countess, Viscountess, High Priestess, I need you.”
Lord knew the guys were still with the babies, and he’d need to tell his mom to go watch the babies in front of the people, that way there was no question of where she was. The vampires came and stood in front of Lord and Lady.
“Yes, My Lord?” They all said at once.
“I need all of you, minus Empress, to go with My Lady to help her get toys and clothes for the twins. Empress, I need you to go back to head quarters and watch our twins.”
“Yes, My Lord.” They all said, Everyone, but Empress, stepped beside Lady. Empress looked at Lord and said, “Am I dismissed, My Lord?”
“Yes, you may go, Empress. Take good care of the twins. You do a fabulous job of it. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome.” Empress said, before disappearing.
Lord turned to his Lady and said, “Dear, it’s time. Go with these gals, and I’ll make up for it the next time I see you.”
“Yes, Babe. I’ll be looking forward to that. I always do.”
Everyone looking on saw the tender look that passed between Lord and Lady. These two were diffidently still in love.
“I know. I will be too. It sure doesn’t seem like we’ve been married for 5 beautiful years.” Lord said, catching the thoughts of the humans who were wondering how long they’d been married.
“No, it doesn’t. We’ll go and get that stuff for the Gilman’s. You be careful. I love you.”
“I love you. So very much.”
They kissed, and then Lord snapped to make their singing voice sound different. Before he did so, he said, “You know, baby, you are my everything and more.” He then started singing, she joined in, but just for the chorus, otherwise, he sang alone.
“You never looked more beautiful
Then you look tonight
In your eyes, I see all I can be
And how you changed my life
You held on when I let go
Now all I want is to let you know
Your love is like a river
It runs through my heart and soul
It’s deep when I’m thirsty and warm when I’m cold
And when I feel forgotten I come runnin’ to your shore
And find peace of mind time after time
You give me Everything and More
When tomorrow comes, I can face the morning
In a different light
You can change your mind a thousand times
Nothing will ever change mind
The sun will rise and the light will shine
Everything will be alright
Oh, yes it will
You give me Everything and More”

They kissed, and then Lord put his hand on Lady’s cheek and said, “You are my Everything and More. I love you more than anything else. I’m so glad that you are in my life. You are the love of my life, and the mother of our twins.” Lord paused, turning to the crowd, but keeping his hand securely on his Lady’s cheek, “I can read minds. Some of you think I’m joking or kidding with what I just told My Lady. I am not. I love her so much, so very much. Before I met her, I wasn’t whole. When I met her, I became whole. I’ve become the Man that I am because of her love. She means more to me than anything in this world.” He smiled and turned back to his wife, “I love you. You had better go. We’ve both got lots to do before we meet back up at headquarters. Be safe My Lady, I love you.”
“I love you, My Lord. Be safe.” She stepped back, continuing to look into her love’s eyes, “Ladies, hold on to me, I don’t want us getting separated on our way there.” When they were all touching her, she said, “I love you, my husband, my life, and my love.” Then they all disappeared.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 am

Love it please continue the story
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Autum Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Glad to see more fan fics from you Jess! Keep them coming!
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Here's more! Not much, but whatever.
Lord sighed, and then got back to being a professional, “Knight, Tsar, Emperor, Count, Viscount, High Priest, I need you.”
Lord knew that the Empress was with the twins, and so he knew that he could call them. The vampires appeared and stood in front of Lord.
“Yes, My Lord?” They all said at once.
“I need all of you, minus Emperor, to stay with me. Emperor, I need you to go back to head quarters and watch our twins.”
“Yes, My Lord.” They all said, Everyone, but Emperor, stepped away, for now. Emperor looked at Lord and said, “Am I dismissed, My Lord?”
“Yes, you may go, Emperor. Take good care of the twins. You do a fabulous job of it. Thank you.”
“Your welcome.” Emperor said, before disappearing.
Lord sighed and said, “I’m giving you one more chance, gunman. Come forward now, and you won’t be hurt.”
“And why should I come forward? You gonna hurt me?”
Lord instantly froze the world and told his sidekicks “Do not do anything until I give the signal. I will say ding-dong dingle.” Lord gave them time to laugh, and then unfroze the world.
“I will not hurt you if you come forward peacefully. Why should you come forward? It was because you attempted to murder me. I’ll tell all of you something, so listen carefully. Bullets will NOT kill me, or any of the others. Ever. However, you still attempted it. We will not attack you first. These guys are supposed to wait for my signal.”
“Supposed to?”
“Yes. That’s right.” Lord said, sighing, feeling as though he was talking to a kindergartener, instead of a 17-year-old boy. Lord froze the world, and walked carefully to where the boy was hiding. He touched him and instantly knew his greatest fear. Lord walked back to where he’d been standing and unfroze the world, “I know things about you, John that no one else knows. I can help you through them, if you want. You don’t have to be afraid anymore. I know your deepest fears. You don’t want to be alone. You’re afraid of being alone.”
He knew that he’d just struck a chord, but at least he had everyone’s attention.
“You do not know anything about me. I am not afraid of nothing.”
“Oh, yes you are. You’re afraid that I may tell your biggest secret. I will not do that. However, I can tell you that I can help you make that secret a reality. You just have to trust me.”
The boy just stood there, looking at Lord, trying to decide. After 10 minutes of silence, he said, “All right. I’ll come.” He went forward, and when everyone saw who he was, they started to scream out in hatred.
Lord froze the world and told his sidekicks, “When I unfreeze the world, go to John and guard him. You will find out later why.”
The world was unfrozen, and instantly, Knight, Tsar, Count, Viscount, and High Priest were in front of John.
“No one will hurt John.” Lord said, hearing the thoughts of everyone, “John is a good kid. You can disagree with me, but you cannot hear his thoughts. I can. I trust him. You should too. I will be the first to tell you, that yes, he’s trying to block me, but that is not possible. I can hear ALL thoughts.” Lord turned to John and said, “John, you’ll be going to head quarters, I’m going to blindfold you and put you into a wheelchair. You will be greeted by Emperor and Empress. They are watching my children. They will take off the blindfold when you arrive, but you will stay in that wheelchair until I get there.”
“Yes, sir, I understand.”
Lord snapped, and John instantly in a wheelchair. He was not been blindfolded, not yet anyway.
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 am

Love it can't wait to read more of the story
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billyfan2006 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Please read! Before going on and reading, I just added some stuff. go to page four, scroll down, look for the color white. its near the top, and essential to the story. thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
“Knight, I’m going to have you teleport John back to headquarters, go straight there, explain to Emperor and Empress what’s going on, and then come back here. He is not to be asked any questions about any of this, or have his blindfold taken off, until I get there. I have some questions to ask him first.”
“Yes, Lord. I will do that.”
“Thank you.” Lord said, snapping and sending them to the basement. He turned back to the crowd, “I’ll be watching Billy and his family more now. You guys are dismissed. Now go.” This was a command, and the crowd did as he said. When they were all gone, Lord looked at Billy and said, “You best go inside, Billy.”
“See you later, Lord. Take care.” Billy said, disappearing into the house.
“I’ll go first, and then I want you all to disappear one by one and how about going in 5-minute intervals. It’ll be Knight, Tsar, Count, Viscount, and High Priest in that order. Go to where the Emperor and Empress are. I’ll be there soon. Have to check on my wife.” Lord said, before leaving.
He appeared close to the girls, but not too close to them. He wanted to scare them, but not that badly. He walked over to his Lady, and said, “Love, how you doing?”
“I’m good; just about done. Then we have to check out.” She said, finishing in her head, ‘At human speed.’
“Actually, babe, you don’t.”
“How?”
“Finish and I’ll show you.” Lord said, knowing what to do, because of the Princess’s new vision. She finished, and then he took control of the cart. He walked up to the person he knew that was the manager.
“Hello Lord. What can I do for you?”
“I’m in a hurry to leave. Can you just sign into a register and I’ll do the rest?”
“Sure can. But how will I know that you got everything, sir?”
“I’ve got you covered. For the next few minutes, you will see everything just like you were a vampire…”
“Oh! Nice.” The manager said, hurrying to a register.
They walked behind him, with Billy explaining what to do at vampire speed. “Princess will be loading the cart. Lady, you are to unload the cart. Lady Knight, I want you to stand by the manager. He’ll be watching through your eyes. Countess, Viscountess, and the High Priestess you guys will be guarding me. I won’t be listening to anything. I will only be concentrating on getting this stuff through.”
They agreed, and then they got started. Lord snapped making it so that the manager could see everything they did, through Lady Knight’s eyes. The camera’s caught everything as well. In about 3 minutes, they had everything through and that was saying something. They had three carts full.
When they were done, Billy snapped, and made everything back to normal. The manager knew that he’d seen through a vampire’s eyes, but couldn’t remember what he saw. The camera’s were made to show back to normal, but he made it so that everyone knew that they didn’t steal anything.
Just then, Princess got a vision of Adam. Lord snapped his head at her, when she was done, and said to her in her head, ‘Not a word of that to anyone. I’ve spoken to him already. There’s important stuff that he needs to tell us…Through it looks like we’re going to need some tools. I’ll send these guys back and get them.’
‘Do you want me to stay here?’
‘Yes. I’ll need your help.’ Lord replied, keeping his mind open to her for a few moments, letting her hear the conversation.
She gasped and then said back to him in their heads, ‘You’re right. He does. I’ll help.’
‘Good.’ He said, before closing the connection to her. He sighed then looked at his girl, “The Princess just got another vision. Don’t ask. Now’s not the time. I need you and the others to go back to headquarters. The Princess is staying with me to help.”
“Alright.” Lady said, walking up to him, and giving him a kiss. “I can’t wait to see you. You better be ready for later.”
“You better believe I will be.” Lord said.
“Bye love.” She said, before they disappeared.
Lord turned to Princess and said, “You get the stuff that was in the first half of that vision, I’ll get the other half. Deal?”
“Deal.”
They went their separate and soon met back up again. “Did you get everything?”
“Yes. You?”
“All but the…” She said, in her head she added, ‘info on space-traveling.’
“Then you know where we have to go.”
“I do. Let’s pay and then head there.”
They paid, just like last time, except for the fact that no one watched them like last time. It wasn’t safe for anyone, human, to know what they got. Snapping, Lord made everything smaller, expect the backpack they’d gotten, and then put everything into it. They soon left to head to the library.
When they got to the library, Lord said, “I’ll do the talking.”
“Alright.”
They walked to the front desk. “Hello may I help…oh, hello Lord. How are you?”
“I’m good. Just need to do some research. Is there a computer that I can use?”
“Yes. It’s right over here.” She said, getting up and taking them to it. “It’s pretty simple to use. I’m guessing you don’t even need help navigating it.”
“Nope thank you, through.” Lord said, waiting until she was seated, then snapped his fingers. The computer wouldn’t be able to tell others what they looked up, nor could anyone see what they were really looking up. They looked at info, printed it off, and making it so that when it was done, it automatically came to them, and Lord made it so only they could see it. They soon got the info off the web, and then started looking for books.
When they were ready to check out, they looked at each other. Both were wondering how they were going to do this. How should they check out books?
Billyfan2006
Billyfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmangirl Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Can't wait to read the rest of the story
gilmangirl
gilmangirl
Recruiter
Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3