*THE BG SPOT*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Old Billy Gilman Fansites

Go down

List of Old Billy Gilman Fansites Empty List of Old Billy Gilman Fansites

Post  Autum Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 pm

If anyone is interested in the history of Billy Gilman fan sites, I made a list of them for you right here. None of the ones on the list are active anymore...in fact most of them no longer exist. Crying or Very sad I'm sure I'm missing some, so if anyone wants to add to the list, feel free to.

Also, if anyone wants to share their experiences on any of the sites on the list, don't hesitate. Very Happy

-BillyGilmanFanSite.com (this still exists but has been completely inactive for 4 years)
-BillyHeads.com (this used to be the ultimate #1 Billy fan website, but unfortunately it no longer exists as of 2009)
-BillyGilmanPals (this was also at one time one of the biggest Billy fan sites, but for reasons unbeknownst to most people, the owner had to shut the site down)
-Gilmanonline.com (this was a site popular during the beginning of Billy's career but didn't last long)
-BillyGilman.net (is now BillyGilman.com. Was billygilman.net when Billy's main website was the Sony one)
-GilmanWord.com (it was run by a devoted fan named Josh, but lasted only a short amount of time)
Autum
Autum
Admin
Admin

http://www.billygilmancentral.net

Back to top Go down